They just want to make Biden as untrustful, same way they made Clinton looked bad as untrustful.

They just want to make Biden as untrustful, same way they made Clinton looked bad as untrustful in Benghazi. They count on it. (this was taken off the new girl that Maddow hired
or got the job).
-------------------------------------------------

The Benghazi committee quietly shut down in December 2016 after two years of investigations, having released a final report months before that conceded that while there were many errors and misjudgments, there was no wrongdoing or malfeasance by Hillary Clinton or anybody else in the Obama administration. (they off the article following)

It's a show for the low info base.

Yep, that's exactly what the dems were doing. Just a big 6 year smearfest. And they have the gall to complain when someone starts stuffing their head in their own vomit. Drown in it. Could care less about the whiny tears.
Yup. It it were just on the Republican side I would have some sympathy for them but when you live by the sword you die by the sword. I don't want to hear their damn nonsense about their other side. I have zero sympathy.

Its worked for 50+ years.

Happy and healthy... One trait shared by every Trump supporter; they are all miserable.

I win.
Its more realizing the endgame. The SLS is massive billions of dollars. And will cost massive billions more and Musk may have a Starship if it can work to get into space on pennies on the dollar compared to the massive government you love. We all lose.

They just want to make Biden as untrustful, same way they made Clinton looked bad as untrustful in Benghazi. They count on it. (this was taken off the new girl that Maddow hired
or got the job).

The Benghazi committee quietly shut down in December 2016 after two years of investigations, having released a final report months before that conceded that while there were many errors and misjudgments, there was no wrongdoing or malfeasance by Hillary Clinton or anybody else in the Obama administration. (they off the article following)

I think Benghazi was a waste of time, Hunter needs to go to jail if found guilty, I don’t trust Democrats or Republicans in general. Didn’t Biden claim he was at ground zero on 9-12? He can’t quit lying. How can you trust him?

or got the job).

Joe Biden is a lying sack of shit.

End of story.

I think Benghazi was a waste of time, Hunter needs to go to jail if found guilty, I don’t trust Democrats or Republicans in general. Didn’t Biden claim he was at ground zero on 9-12? He can’t quit lying. How can you trust him?
I don't agree, Papa. The Benghazi hearings are what uncovered Hillary's secret servers that she was running the State Department through. If not for those hearings exposing how she'd lied...we probably would have had to suffer through another Clinton White House.

or got the job).

Republicans are the cucked partners in the UniParty relationship

I have every reason to not trust anyone at the fed levels of government

~S~
Too bad so many Americans have yet to comprehend this.

“I have certain rules I live by. My first rule: I don’t believe anything the government tells me. Nothing. Zero.”

~ George Carlin

I can give you twenty million reasons why that post is pure nonsense, Gator! You know the Bidens are dirty. It's obvious what they did. So why peddle bullshit like that?

I know there is a lot of talk by your beloved party. I eagerly await the actual evidence being presented under oath.

or got the job).

Says who, ABC News? Only suckers believe anything they say. Didn't they claim the riots in Portland were "mostly peaceful" while buildings were burning down in the background?

Yep, and now the Repubs will do it to Biden....one coin, two sides.
I predicted that long ago. Democrats are not known for thinking beyond immediate gratification. Harry Reid giving them good feelz for eliminating the filibuster for some judges led directly to TRUMP!'s nominees getting confirmed over their objections, and frivolous impeachments of TRUMP! will likely lead directly to impeachments of Quid Pro Joe, should enough Republicans decide to go down that road.

Of course, they could always decide the optics of picking on an old, feeble, not entirely present man would look bad.

Forum List

Back