They Didn't Have To Look At One Ballot To Prove That The Left Rigged This Election...And The Evidence Is Clear As Day

I saw this happen live online in Michigan. The percent of votes counted in just a couple seconds went from 95%, then down to 88%, and I saw voted deducted from Trump, then added to Biden, and after they were added to Biden, he count went back up to 88%.
Sure you did. Totally believe you and that you were the only one that noticed this.

Do you have any idea of the votes get to the screen you were watching?
Fucking Magic
I don’t know about that but y’all seem to think Edison research is changing vote totals or something. These conspiracies are making less and less sense.

I've heard this story today on the Rush Limbaugh show. About LBJ stolen the election and that the Supreme court justices at the time didn't wanted to pursued the matter. And which it tell us that LBJ was involved with the JFK's assassination.
The Deep state helps put their people into high places for a long time. .

max.gif

I've heard this story today on the Rush Limbaugh show. About LBJ stolen the election and that the Supreme court justices at the time didn't want to pursue the matter. And which it tell us that LBJ was involved with the JFK's assassination.
JFK was going to keep the US coinage in quantities of silver, and also revert the paper money back to silver certificates.

The Oligarchs said no in Dallas.

The problem is Democrats are sophisticated crooks, they have decades of experience doing fraud and treasonand accusing the other side of what they are guilty of, as they did with the Russia hoax. The question is whether or not Trump saw this coming and made the necessary prepararions to catch them. The jury is still out.

I saw this happen live online in Michigan. The percent of votes counted in just a couple seconds went from 95%, then down to 88%, and I saw voted deducted from Trump, then added to Biden, and after they were added to Biden, he count went back up to 88%.
Sure you did. Totally believe you and that you were the only one that noticed this.

I have no reason to lie. I believe in God, and His Son, God The Son, and The Holy Spirit. Stealing an Election is not something I would engage in, and lying and stealing are not "part of the game" or a "virtue". I don't believe in winning at any cost, because I have a soul, and am accountable to God. I believe there is a Hell, and that people who reject God's Commandments, and His son, belong there and are sent there, because they are too corrupt to ever be around a Holy God. By the choices they make in life, they send themselves to Hell.

People like you, and your Godless Leadership in your Nazi-Humanist-Globalist God Hating Party, in the end, even if you think you got away with something will be going to Hell, and I'll be there to see you, and them cast in to Hell. Heaven does not shed a tear for you. Heaven rejoices on that day when Babylon is judged, and the wicked get their just deserts.

If Joe Biden and the Evil Minions surrounding him are allowed to steal an election like this, it is only because The Holy Father allows it because it is His will, and He allows it because it is part of progressing humanity towards God's Prophetic announcements. At some point in history, God allows wicked humanity to get exactly what they want, He removes His restraining hand and allows Evil to run unchecked. He removes His church, allows The New World Order to happen, and your Messiah, The AntiChrist arises and with him, your False Prophet. .,You, and your friends, join the Global Cashless Society, take your false Messiah's digital 666 mark so you can buy and sell, and you knowingly reject God, and seal our fate for eternity in Hell.

Pack a large bag. Eternity is Forever.

Last edited:
I've heard this story today on the Rush Limbaugh show. About LBJ stolen the election and that the Supreme court justices at the time didn't want to pursue the matter. And which it tell us that LBJ was involved with the JFK's assassination.
JFK was going to keep the US coinage in quantities of silver, and also revert the paper money back to silver certificates.

The Federal Reserve killed JFK.

The problem is Democrats are sophisticated crooks, they have decades of experience doing fraud and treasonand accusing the other side of what they are guilty of, as they did with the Russia hoax. The question is whether or not Trump saw this coming and made the necessary prepararions to catch them. The jury is still out.

Trump couldn't even make the necessary preparations to keep himself out of the ICU during his campaign run.

Let alone out maneuver Biden......who beat Trump by an electoral margin equal to what Trump beat Hillary with. All while shattering popular vote records to all time highs. Records he and Obama set themselves in 2008.

The International bankers who are orchestrating this coup against Pres. Trump has gotten the public spoiled to this Fiat currencies that accumulate interest. These bankers let the public to have a little piece of the pie to get us adapted to it, and don't want to get rid of this system so that they can sponge the system until it is dry. These bankers knows that you will not become rich as they are. As long as they are in control of the monetary system. every time you are making progress on catching up to them. They'll raised the cost of living and say. "Come on, you can do it!' encouraging you all to never give up trying to secure your lives until you depart from this earth.
Do you know that if there are no interest charges on currencies that there will not be in debt. The only thing we all will be paying small amount of taxes for the essential government organizations like school teachers, police department and etc..
And the government can keep on printing fiat currency without worrying about paying it back.
It will be a system that the people will have to go along with. Because at the moment, we are going along with currency that isn't backed by nothing but being charged interest by Big bankers. and so we should let the government makes its own currency that isn't backed by nothing and doesn't charge interest.
But actually the money will be backed by land, products and the services from the people like the way it is now.
In history and now, the people are the main natural resources. All the diamonds and pearls and gold the empires had. They always abducted the people and their lands. The precious metals and material will be worthless without the people.
But some will say, "what about our 401K? But having a big family will be their 401K. And that will be the main reason to raise their children up properly. It will be their family that will be the most important thing on the planet rather than gold. And it will stop parents from aborting their children but encourage to be more fruitful and multiply.
The purpose for money is to have companionship. Even George Soros who has riches. Still want someone to please.
When God created Adam. That He felt there was an emptiness inside of Adam, that it was not good for him to be in that condition. God gave him pets to see what will happen.
And so the people are the most important commodity that there is.

Who Really Assassinated Abe Lincoln And John F Kennedy

1605349489042.png

Last edited:

The International bankers who are orchestrating this coup against Pres. Trump has gotten the public spoiled to this Fiat currencies that accumulate interest. These bankers let the public to have a little piece of the pie to get us adapted to it, and don't want to get rid of this system so that they can sponge the system until it is dry. These bankers knows that you will not become rich as they are. As long as they are in control of the monetary system. every time you are making progress on catching up to them. They'll raised the cost of living and say. "Come on, you can do it!' encouraging you all to never give up trying to secure your lives until you depart from this earth.
Do you know that if there are no interest charges on currencies that there will not be in debt. The only thing we all will be paying small amount of taxes for the essential government organizations like school teachers, police department and etc..
And the government can keep on printing fiat currency without worrying about paying it back.
It will be a system that the people will have to go along with. Because at the moment, we are going along with currency that isn't backed by nothing but being charged interest by Big bankers. and so we should let the government makes its own currency that isn't backed by nothing and doesn't charge interest.
But it actually the money will be backed by land, products and the services from the people like the way it is now.
In history and now, the people are the main natural resources. All the diamonds and pearls and gold the empires had. They always abducted the people and their lands. The precious metals and material will be worthless without the people.
But some will say, "what about our 401K? But having a big family will be their 401K. And that will be the main reason to raise their children up properly. It will be their family that will be the most important thing on the planet rather than gold. And it will stop parents from aborting their children but encourage to be more fruitful and multiply.
The purpose for money is to have companionship. Even George Soros who has riches. Still want someone to please.
When God created Adam. That He felt there was an emptiness inside of Adam, that it was not good for him to be in that condition. God gave him pets to see what will happen.
And so the people are the most important commodity that there is.

Who Really Assassinated Abe Lincoln And John F Kennedy

View attachment 415938

Or....Trump just lost.

Its simpler, doesn't require your fantastically complicated international conspiracy....and matches the evidence.

Even conceptually, your conspiracy makes no sense. Trump loves fiat currency and debt. And never took any concrete steps to get rid of it or return us basing our currency value on metal. So why would the 'international bankers' want him gone? He's one of their best customers. They'd have leverage over him more than any president in history......as he's in debt to them personally for hundreds of millions of dollars.

Trump losing instead because he was a shit candidate and running a terrible campaign is a far simpler and more plausible explanation.

Last edited:

Trump couldn't even make the necessary preparations to keep himself out of the ICU during his campaign run.

Let alone out maneuver Biden......who beat Trump by an electoral margin equal to what Trump beat Hillary with. All while shattering popular vote records to all time highs. Records he and Obama set themselves in 2008.
Remember Biden won in decaying, corrupt Democrat cities like Detriot and Philadelphia that have a record going back decades of election fraud and rigging. Democrat theives basically used the Covid crisis and the hundreds of thousands if not millions of mail-in ballots to commit election fraud. It's very obvious to any objective person that is what happened.

Remember Biden won in decaying, corrupt Democrat cities like Detriot and Philadelphia that have a record going back decades of election fraud and rigging. Democrat theives basically used the Covid crisis and the hundreds of thousands if not millions of mail-in ballots to commit election fraud. It's very obvious to any objective person that is what happened.
I am sure that these Dimocrap cucks are well aware of how corrupt their cities are and they joke about it in private.

It is the cuck RINOS that make it possible for them to get away with it all the time like the Governor of GA and his SoS.

There is going to be some real violence coming to our nation that will make the ANTIFA punks looks like the little panzy ass dweebs they truly are.

It all depends on how long Biden wants to act innocent:

"Here’s the summary: For the election returns in many precincts to happen the way they did, Biden would have to flip a coin 1,000 times and get heads every time. We aren’t done here.
He would also have to do it over and over again, in scores, perhaps hundreds of precincts.
Welcome to big data analysis.
In Michigan they dumped 138,000 votes for Biden in the middle of the night.
Not one vote went for Trump.
Industrial fraud is always discovered with statistical analysis like Andrea’s subjects do quite well in this video. Industrial fraud is pretty cool because from the outside, it is invisible. Remember the doctor getting paid in prison, above.
When subject to statistical analysis against known patterns, industrial fraud stands out like a dinosaur walking through a field of peanut butter. It is unmistakable.
Is such analysis proof?
Yes, it is proof that there is an anomaly of such proportions that it must be investigated. And this isn’t hard. Remember, all the data you need to do the analysis is after-the-fact voting data. You do not need to see a single ballot.
Like Andrea’s subjects, you just need to know that in precinct after precinct, there is an unmistakable pattern that the more people vote for Trump over Biden the greater the number of Trump votes the counting machines scoop from Trump to Biden."

Why did these states halt counting? Because they all needed to upload a program that they planned on using if the election wasn't going the way they hoped.​

In the heat of this thing, it all seems very logical to me.

Yep, and it makes one wonder afterwards if China was the original assist in it all by way of Covid-19.

The Democrats were tired of the challenges to Obama's presidency, and for Hillary's unexpected loss, and the roll back of every dumb mentally unstable thing that they had stood for when conservative American's won the white house back, so with all that combined, and with the constant attacks throughout the last 4 years by these Demoncrats, it makes perfect sense that this election was the final results of an alledged coup that they have been engaged in for 4 years now.

I have no reason to lie. I believe in God, and His Son, God The Son, and The Holy Spirit. Stealing an Election is not something I would engage in, and lying and stealing are not "part of the game" or a "virtue". I don't believe in winning at any cost, because I have a soul, and am accountable to God. I believe there is a Hell, and that people who reject God's Commandments, and His son, belong there and are sent there, because they are too corrupt to ever be around a Holy God. By the choices they make in life, they send themselves to Hell.

People like you, and your Godless Leadership in your Nazi-Humanist-Globalist God Hating Party, in the end, even if you think you got away with something will be going to Hell, and I'll be there to see you, and them cast in to Hell. Heaven does not shed a tear for you. Heaven rejoices on that day when Babylon is judged, and the wicked get their just deserts.

If Joe Biden and the Evil Minions surrounding him are allowed to steal an election like this, it is only because The Holy Father allows it because it is His will, and He allows it because it is part of progressing humanity towards God's Prophetic announcements. At some point in history, God allows wicked humanity to get exactly what they want, He removes His restraining hand and allows Evil to run unchecked. He removes His church, allows The New World Order to happen, and your Messiah, The AntiChrist arises and with him, your False Prophet. .,You, and your friends, join the Global Cashless Society, take your false Messiah's digital 666 mark so you can buy and sell, and you knowingly reject God, and seal our fate for eternity in Hell.

Pack a large bag. Eternity is Forever.
Absolutely correct.

You bragging on a corrupt election, and how Briben who will say and do anything for power, was possibly put into power not by his own merit's, but by corrupt people calling themselves American's ?? Treason is a high crime, and justice will be done. Stay tuned.

You bragging on a corrupt election, and how Briben who will say and do anything for power, was possibly put into power not by his own merit's, but by corrupt people calling themselves American's ?? Treason is a high crime, and justice will be done. Stay tuned.
We may wish. But do you really think there will be any justice?
I wouldn’t bet $1 on it.

We may wish. But do you really think there will be any justice?
I wouldn’t bet $1 on it.
At this point only if extreme measures are taken. Martial law would be the next step, otherwise if we have a nation that is being forced to except corruption and election fraud as something ok and normal now.

Grow up or at least stop being a loser dead-end trumper.

Forum List

Back