They call 2023 the hottest year on record yet see what happened at Death Valley

They said that the Illegals crossing our southern border come here to get away from Globull Warming. Then i went and search the temps for South America which is in their summertime.

Not one city listed is above 90 degrees, while here in the US we saw record freezing temperatures.

Can you post what the average temperatures are for this time of year. Since you're now an internets genius.

Notice how when i posted South American temperatures, that are supposed to be the warmest on record, yet not breaking 90 degrees, the Globull Warming Zealots are speechless?

You own what cuck.

Old ass ice cores in your basement.
Can't be a cuck like you cause I do my own work. Apparently you like to watch others do your work. That's what makes you a climate cuck. Now do you understand?

Notice how when i posted South American temperatures, that are supposed to be the warmest on record, yet not breaking 90 degrees, the Globull Warming Zealots are speechless?
Fuckup I asked you for the average temperatures for the region, so we could make a comparison.

Fuckup I asked you for the average temperatures for the region, so we could make a comparison.

14ºC ... how is it you don't know this ... oh ... right ... no college science ... Bubba didn't even finish Middle School ...

Be careful comparing North America weather with South America ... South America is almost entirely within the Tropics ... and that's a different climate than the contiguous United States, which is Temperate ... the years I spent in Panama, the temperature never dropped below 82ºF ... never got about 92ºF ... humidity was always above 90% ... rained 3 inches at 2pm everyday like clockwork ... during dry season the jungle had to be burned back off the flightline ... or no more airport right? ...

They said that the Illegals crossing our southern border come here to get away from Globull Warming. Then i went and search the temps for South America which is in their summertime.

Not one city listed is above 90 degrees, while here in the US we saw record freezing temperatures.

We have to also keep in mind that the typical temperature of humans is 98.6 degrees F. So why do Democrats get all nervous over temperatures in that range?

We have to also keep in mind that the typical temperature of humans is 98.6 degrees F. So why do Democrats get all nervous over temperatures in that range?
Because if people stopped being fearful, the dollars stolen by the Globull Warming Ex-Spurts would dry up, like a hot day in the Mojave Desert..

Forum List

Back