They call 2023 the hottest year on record yet see what happened at Death Valley

Being an Engineer and familiar with things like this I suspect the difference between 128F and 130F is nothing more than a thermometer calibration error range.

Officially ... NOAA uses thermometers that are ± 0.5ºC or ± 1ºF ... close enough for pilots and farmers ... any more accurate and the thermometers would be too expensive to leave out in the open for anyone to come a take ...

I was leaving that for you to do.
I don't have to suck up to the one or two scientists to back an idiotic opinion. I have the near total backing of science and the people who use it.

There is the gold standard of heat around the world. It is at Death Valley, Ca. First why there? Because the world record hottest day of record is there. No other location holds the title. So it is the gold standard.

So how did Death Valley do in 2023?

First it peaked at 130 and was cooler the rest of the time. I say this is a good case to show Earth cooled and did not get hotter. It got the hottest of record in 1913.

worlds-hottest-temps-16jul23-edit.jpg
They said that the Illegals crossing our southern border come here to get away from Globull Warming. Then i went and search the temps for South America which is in their summertime.

Not one city listed is above 90 degrees, while here in the US we saw record freezing temperatures.

They said that the Illegals crossing our southern border come here to get away from Globull Warming. Then i went and search the temps for South America which is in their summertime.

Not one city listed is above 90 degrees, while here in the US we saw record freezing temperatures.

Ooooo, you checked with what Google?

Be very careful on the internets because you're really not ready for sifting thru information.

Forum List

Back