They assumed my gender

I was on Wednesday this week at a dental clinic, I had first to register with name, adress etc. and I noticed they wrote down "male". How they know I am male? They didnt asked me? Maybe I am diverse?

You'd rather identify as a woman?
I was asked the same question before my last surgery and I started laughing.
The women taking my info chuckled and said yeah I know this shit is getting ridiculous.
Are you turning into to a pole smoker or something?

You'd rather identify as a woman?
I was asked the same question before my last surgery and I started laughing.
The women taking my info chuckled and said yeah I know this shit is getting ridiculous.
Are you turning into to a pole smoker or something?

No i identify as male, im cis, but just wondering if they dont ask how can they know? Especially nowadays where every job offer looks for male/female/diverse etc.

No i identify as male, im cis, but just wondering if they dont ask how can they know? Especially nowadays where every job offer looks for male/female/diverse etc.

I actually had to look up cisgendered to be sure I understood it.
Thats bullshit.
I call myself a Man and there should be no confusion about that.
Those who follow all of the LGBQTISBR bullshit are freaks and should be shunned.

From now on I'm going to consider Mort a female,since he acts like a little bitch.
Poor Mortuary . But he has been and remains his own enemy , stupidly publicly parading his own disadvantages and mental burdens --- chin first and forever asking to be hit . Which means he is our" easy to point to" representative of those who are not very bright and also very gullible--- people who have major cognitive problems and are seriously mentally ( and physically) out of balance . Like Mortuary they are nearly always imagined victims and snivellers ( see BlockedGhanaian) but constantly indulge in a bit of virtue signalling to win sympathy . They have conditioned themselves and been manipulated to effectively become mutant -- significantly different from the original species blueprint -- almost hybrids. And a potential threat, but , hopefully, not in the Bill Gates and Nazi sense of needing to be deliberately culled. imho

I was on Wednesday this week at a dental clinic, I had first to register with name, adress etc. and I noticed they wrote down "male". How they know I am male? They didnt asked me? Maybe I am diverse?
You should of messed with em and tell em you identify as an armadillo and could they also recommend a good vet

sounds like a joke BUT On all job offers nowadays they offer for male/female/diverse etc... so if they dont ask how they know im not diverse?
Because you're a big fat ugly man!

God chooses what sex you are. The people who don't agree with God have much bigger problems than being, what they consider, misgendered.

Uh, mustache gave it away?

Forum List

Back