Some People Living In San Francisco Can't Understand Why Everyone Is So Rude In Their City

And this is not just SF this is every big city that is run by democrats. If you are a woman or elderly, you are a target even in broad daylight. And they want to disarm you so you can't protect yourself and reduce or disband the police, and you vote for this? What the fuck are you thinking?

I know people have various addictions, right? Booze, smoking, drugs, whatever. I'm beginning to wonder if stupidity is an addiction too.

This is your typical Karen living in San Francisco:

I can extend her all kinds of grace if she is capable of taking a hard look and saying, "you know, the people I voted for made this happen. Maybe I should reconsider."

If not, I am truly sorry this is happening, but she can't be surprised. And for goodness' sake, if she flees the city, DO NOT bring her voting habits (and the subsequent rot) to us!

This is your typical Karen living in San Francisco:
This is an excellent mini portrait of one of the new mutant hybrid named The Sniveller( here see BlockedGhanaian) .Mainly seen in big towns and cities but fast breeding and will leave you feeling sick and more than concerned for our Pure species welfare .

Forum List

Back