“They asked me to LIE about President Trump in order to indict him, Enrique Tells All

Suborning perjury is a crime. There is no reason not to believe this man. I mean what else can they do to him? We have never seen a political purge like this. This man was framed.
He told us that the prosecutors in the Department of Justice attempted to coerce him into signing a false statement that would implicate President Trump by swearing that “through several degrees of separation and connections, Tarrio had communicated with Trump regarding ‘plans’ for January 6th.”

The Gateway Pundit. :heehee:

Suborning perjury is a crime. There is no reason not to believe this man. I mean what else can they do to him? We have never seen a political purge like this. This man was framed.
He told us that the prosecutors in the Department of Justice attempted to coerce him into signing a false statement that would implicate President Trump by swearing that “through several degrees of separation and connections, Tarrio had communicated with Trump regarding ‘plans’ for January 6th.”

Enjoy your time in Florence CO Enrique. I’m sure the blob is going to come visit you any day now. PS: Stand By! LOL

Did he tell you that??? Really???? Or is this just another lie from yet another fake news site.

How exactly could Tarrio have given any interview to this news outlet, since he was taken away in shackles on Tuesday of this week, and immediately transported to prison right after sentencing????

They're claiming this interview happened AFTER he was sentenced. I don't think so.

Wow, doesn’t surprise me, but this is sad and frankly a dark chapter in our history

We must remove this demafasict cancer

Rising to speak before the sentence was handed down, Tarrio called Jan. 6 a “national embarrassment,” and apologized to the police officers who defended the Capitol and the lawmakers who fled in fear. His voice cracked as he said he let down his family and vowed that he is done with politics.

“I am not a political zealot. Inflicting harm or changing the results of the election was not my goal,” Tarrio said. “Please show me mercy,” he said, adding, “I ask you that you not take my 40s from me.”

He was the ring leader. He got the worst sentencing. Did he collaborate with Trump. Who knows. He had a change to tell them what he knows. There is nothing wrong with making a deal and he had a chance. If he knew nothing then he got what he deserved as he was the leader and planner of the group.

If he knew something then I guess he is waiting for Trump to pardon him.

I'd hate to say that we're in a cold civil war....
But, we're in a cold civil war.

You speak the truth. The only reason it hasn't gone hot by now is that most radical leftists only have enough ammunition for a very brief firefight. A couple hundred rounds wouldn't last much longer than a few minutes during any kind of a skirmish, and most of us are sitting on far bigger stashes of ammo. Most of us had the sense to stock up on it back when it was cheap.

Nordean wrote on Jan. 20, 2021, in a Telegram message that prosecutors filed in court as evidence later that year that he blamed the former president for what he anticipated would be a prison sentence:

"Alright I'm gunna say it. F*** TRUMP! F*** him more than Biden. I've followed this guy for 4 years and given everything and lost it all. Yes he woke us up, but he led us to believe some great justice was upon us ... and it never happened, now I've got some of my good friends and myself facing jail time cuz we followed this guys lead and never questioned it. We are now and always have been on our own. So glad he was able to pardon a bunch of degenerates as his last move and s*** on us on the way out. F*** you trump you left us on [t]he battlefield bloody and alone."

I bet Trump didn't even offer to pay for their defense lawyer..

It is unbelievable the sources you use. "Gateway Pundit". Get real.
People are getting indicted for lying to try and keep Trump out of jail. I think we will see many of the indicted singing the truth, very soon.

The Gateway Pundit (TGP) is an American far-right[2] fake news website.[1] The website is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories.[34]

Forum List

Back