“They asked me to LIE about President Trump in order to indict him, Enrique Tells All

LOL! You actually believe Enrique Tarrio.

Nut.
Sure....why not....what he is describing is something I went through myself more than once and it was not without attempted coercion.

The DOJ is like any other house of lawyers only with more power....

Yeah? So? They can indict anyone they want to.

That's how stalinist governments work you dumb twit.

They had evidence and had to show it in court. A jury agreed. It's the exact opposite of a "Stalinist" government.

Railing against our judicial system, calling it fraudulent based solely on the word of One Man, THAT'S a Stalinist government.

They had evidence and had to show it in court. A jury agreed. It's the exact opposite of a "Stalinist" government.

Railing against our judicial system, calling it fraudulent based solely on the word of One Man, THAT'S a Stalinist government.

Sure thing, skippy. They are also supposed to present exculpatory evidence.

They didn't.

Suborning perjury is a crime. There is no reason not to believe this man. I mean what else can they do to him? We have never seen a political purge like this. This man was framed.
He told us that the prosecutors in the Department of Justice attempted to coerce him into signing a false statement that would implicate President Trump by swearing that “through several degrees of separation and connections, Tarrio had communicated with Trump regarding ‘plans’ for January 6th.”

H is so full of bullshit. Trumpies have to rely on liars.

Here we go again. They really truly actually got stuff on Trump! Like Lucy Van Pelt teasing Charlie Brown with the perennial football. Accept, they never do. I am done with Democrats and their bullshit. Enough!

Forum List

Back