They are all our children. Not!

Is that why you RWI's always clamor, Leave the Children Alone, but ONLY when it fits your narrative.
To some extent I will agree. Right wingers mostly agree that all children should be loved, cherished, protected, defended. They believe it is wrong to harm children and they'll pretty much object to any initiatives or policy that does that.

Of course you're right, Fox. What's in the white house is a depraved and reprobate mind. They cant discern good from evil nor right from wrong.

Can the Republicans? Can anyone in the US political system? I mean, most seem to be there in order to enrich themselves. They don't represent the people, they represent the people with money.
The US has been doing evil for a long time, the US supported Pol Pot, along with a whole host of evil dictators.

Of course you're right, Fox. What's in the white house is a depraved and reprobate mind. They cant discern good from evil nor right from wrong.
I agree they complain if right wingers object to that which they justifiably believe harms children, sometimes doing extreme and irreversible harm. And they maintain that grooming and supporting transgendering and sexualization of children and ideological mind control like CRT is no different than right wing demands that children be taught critical thinking and honest math, science, history, languages, reading comprehension.

Those wanting the federal government to regulate abortion are in the wrong in my opinion. Those who approve the state regulating abortion are spot on. It's all in whether a child is a child before it is born the same as it is after it is born. Those who believe that it is believes it should have security from the state as much as anybody else.

I recently watched an interview with a doctor who talked about delivering twins via Caesarean section. He talked about a profound moment after he had delivered the first baby and stood there with the baby in his hands, wondering precisely why the baby in his hands was a human being but the fetus still in the mother was not.

Amazing interview.

Can the Republicans? Can anyone in the US political system? I mean, most seem to be there in order to enrich themselves. They don't represent the people, they represent the people with money.
The US has been doing evil for a long time, the US supported Pol Pot, along with a whole host of evil dictators.
Most large corporations support Democrats far more than they support Republicans.
Almost all MSM and social media support Democrats far more than they support Republicans
Most scientific organizations support (and hire) Democrats almost exclusively
Rich Democrats in government significantly outnumber rich Republicans
Most Republican policies are targeted to benefit small business, middle class families, and to expand choice, options, opportunities, liberties for all.

Now would you care to address the thread topic which has zero to do with who Republicans support?

I recently watched an interview with a doctor who talked about delivering twins via Caesarean section. He talked about a profound moment after he had delivered the first baby and stood there with the baby in his hands, wondering precisely why the baby in his hands was a human being but the fetus still in the mother was not.

Amazing interview.

And some are so depraved that they would allow that doctor to kill both the one he held in his hands and the one he had not yet delivered.

Amazing interview.

And it is said that the human brain is not fully developed until sometime around Age 25. But there are some so evil they would allow a doctor to perform mutilating surgery on children and pump them full of harmful hormones long before that child has the maturity and full understanding about himself/herself to make a fully informed choice about that.

There are some who can't understand why we oppose blatant or tacit grooming of children or exposing them to content they are neither intellectually or emotionally ready to receive.

It is becoming the worst parts of human depravity described in the Bible or in human history since then.

To some extent I will agree. Right wingers mostly agree that all children should be loved, cherished, protected, defended. They believe it is wrong to harm children and they'll pretty much object to any initiatives or policy that does that.
I do object to the right wingers pretending that they cherish children more than (D) and most liberals.
Reality, from my view, feel free to object with an explanation, is that the wackos on the far left and the wackos on the far right are the majority of pedophiles, creeps, and weirdos.

Not (D) as many suggest.
I despise the far left, as well as the far right.

It's even more insidious and gross, if you thought that wasn't possible.

They're messing with childrens' minds at the identity level...Changing identity once it has become ingrained involves extensive supervised retraining of the mind....I'm not engaging in exaggeration or hyperbole to say that the people driving this tranny crap are indeed demonic.

The parts I object to certainly feel demonic to me.

It's boiling down to "deviant rights" vs "parental rights". Choose wisely. We used to be a country of church-goers with "traditional values". Will the good people allow the deviants and perverts to dominate values? I support Ron Desantis' war on woke in FL. We need more "Bud Lite" boycotts.
Pelosi and Biden calim to be "Catholics"?! Bullshit. I blame the bishops for allowing them to talk out of both sides of their mouths.

View attachment 801689

View attachment 801690
I agree. Any governor with any sense of right and wrong at all would outlaw what is happening in those photos in his/her state.

I suggest you start your own thread on that subject that has nothing to do with this one.
This thread is about children, my response was about children.
I suggest you try NOT giving me suggestions.
Thanks.

It's boiling down to "deviant rights" vs "parental rights". Choose wisely. We used to be a country of church-goers with "traditional values". Will the good people allow the deviants and perverts to dominate values? I support Ron Desantis' war on woke in FL. We need more "Bud Lite" boycotts.
Pelosi and Biden calim to be "Catholics"?! Bullshit. I blame the bishops for allowing them to talk out of both sides of their mouths.

View attachment 801689

View attachment 801690
fake photos

I do object to the right wingers pretending that they cherish children more than (D) and most liberals.
Reality, from my view, feel free to object with an explanation, is that the wackos on the far left and the wackos on the far right are the majority of pedophiles, creeps, and weirdos.

Not (D) as many suggest.
I despise the far left, as well as the far right.
Rightwingers aren't wanting to do things to kids without the parents knowing.
Rightwingers aren't wanting to transgender kids or encourage them to identify as another gender without the parents knowing or getting the kid an abortion without the parents knowing.
Rightwingers aren't wanting to hide curriculum from the parents.
Rightwingers aren't allowing/sanctioning/applauding lewd, vulgar, obscene, grooming shows and displays passed off as entertainment.
Rightwingers are supportive of the traditional family with a responsible mom and dad in the home and in those homes children are far FAR less likely to victims of pedophiles, creeps and weirdos.

I had my hands full raising two boys on my own. I had no bandwidth to worry about how other people raise theirs. As I said, "Focus on your own damned family!"

Really, everyone just needs to turn off the television.

I agree that Pelosi and Biden claiming to be Catholics is just as crazy as other politicians claiming to be Christians.

The ONLY politician I think truly has real Faith is Pence.
ALL others, IMO, are FAKE.

This thread is about children, my response was about children.
I suggest you try NOT giving me suggestions.
Thanks.
This thread is about the power or intent of the state to take charge of our children. I will note whenever somebody (like you) intends to divert from that topic.

This thread is about the power or intent of the state to take charge of our children. I will note whenever somebody (like you) intends to divert from that topic.
Seems to me culture warriors from both sides are trying to claim "our" children as their own. Screw them.

Seems to me culture warriors from both sides are trying to claim "our" children as their own. Screw them.
I know of nobody on the right who has argued that the state is better suited to raise children than are responsible parents. Or that it should be given any power to usurp parental rights.

I know of nobody on the right who has argued that the state is better suited to raise children than are responsible parents. Or that it should be given any power to usurp parental rights.
The left generally doesn't make that claim either. They just snip away at the margins and try to control the indoctrination as thoroughly as they can get away with.

This is probably my biggest beef with Trumpsters. They are in no way libertarians, and most of them are all in on the basic presumptions of the left. They don't really mind intrusive government. They just want to drive.

Forum List

Back