These Rubes Are Easily Fooled

BertramN

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2016
Der Gropenfurherā€™s executive order to ban Muslims from entering the U.S. was a brilliant, though unconstitutional, promise. His ban excludes Muslim countries where his companies do business, such as Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Turkey, the UAE, Egypt and Indonesia. But the dopes who voted for him believe his selective ban will stop the terrorists.

Der Gropenfurher realized how easily he could fool the rubes that were cheering for him at his political rallies, and they are proving he was, and is, correct.

Like his proposed border wall between Mexico and the United States, his promise to bring back jobs lost forever, leave the federal minimum wage at $7.25 per hour, which is already too high, and raise the federal minimum wage to $10 per hour, as $7.25 is too low and ā€œthe minimum wage has to go up,ā€ just to name a few of the over 280 BS campaign promises most of his voters have forgotten, Trump understands very well, these rubes are easily fooled.

Muslim countries where Trump does business are not hit by travel restrictions

ā€˜I will give you everything.ā€™ Here are 282 of Donald Trumpā€™s campaign promises.

Will the rubes read the articles at the links above before they respond with their typical nonsense?

Der Gropenfurherā€™s executive order to ban Muslims from entering the U.S. was a brilliant, though unconstitutional, promise. His ban excludes Muslim countries where his companies do business, such as Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Turkey, the UAE, Egypt and Indonesia. But the dopes who voted for him believe his selective ban will stop the terrorists.

Der Gropenfurher realized how easily he could fool the rubes that were cheering for him at his political rallies, and they are proving he was, and is, correct.

Like his proposed border wall between Mexico and the United States, his promise to bring back jobs lost forever, leave the federal minimum wage at $7.25 per hour, which is already too high, and raise the federal minimum wage to $10 per hour, as $7.25 is too low and ā€œthe minimum wage has to go up,ā€ just to name a few of the over 280 BS campaign promises most of his voters have forgotten, Trump understands very well, these rubes are easily fooled.

ā€˜I will give you everything.ā€™ Here are 282 of Donald Trumpā€™s campaign promises.

Will the rubes read the articles at the links above before they respond with their typical nonsense?

:blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup:

Its like you dumbfucks post the same shit, just wait a couple days in between.
This has been explained 276 times.

It's dumb to believe that ban, as written, will protect us. However, did Obama have business interests in those countries you list that were not included? It was his administration and the Congress who selected them. I don't think it's fair to say Trump left them out due to his personal business interests. It was a shabbily conceived and executed ban, but he grabbed onto the list already put together and once before approved by Congress.

bert might have a point there...

Did Obama have those same 7 countries on his list because Trump had business there?

They really do fool rubes easily. there are some idiots who really think this is a Muslim ban when the ban effects people of all religions in those countries and doesn't effect Muslims throughout the rest of the world.

But that's what you get when you are blinded by hate

This issue is in the 9th court, will be appealed as most cases decided in the 9th, brought before the Supreme Court, then decided. All the political innuendo aside immigration to this country is a privilege not a right, surely not to be decided by international precedent, or belief in open boarders. From the standpoint that this country stands alone as the most desired country to immigrate to it stands to reason only those willing to contribute to the very principles and beliefs that made this country what it is should be granted entrance. I find it ironic that those very people protesting truly understand their hero's Clinton, Obama, enacted and proposed the very same executive order they are protesting against. So whats up with that?

This issue is in the 9th court, will be appealed as most cases decided in the 9th, brought before the Supreme Court, then decided. All the political innuendo aside immigration to this country is a privilege not a right, surely not to be decided by international precedent, or belief in open boarders. From the standpoint that this country stands alone as the most desired country to immigrate to it stands to reason only those willing to contribute to the very principles and beliefs that made this country what it is should be granted entrance. I find it ironic that those very people protesting truly understand their hero's Clinton, Obama, enacted and proposed the very same executive order they are protesting against. So whats up with that?
Did you see the oral arguments last night to overturn the stay? The judges seemed to be picking apart the DOJ's argument. It wouldn't surprise me if the stay holds until the underlying case is decided.

The butthurtness of the douchebags who voted for Crooked Hillary runs deep. :p

They're commiecrats. That's how they roll. They're criminal, insane, reject the concept of human rights and embrace racism,sharia, and a culture of death. What do you expect? And how can you still be surprised by it?

Herr Goebbels, this "Muslim Ban" you speak of barred the entry of all Muslims?

I mean, unless you're just lying......

I mean, a Stalinist like you wouldn't blatantly lie to promote demagoguery, would you?

It's dumb to believe that ban, as written, will protect us. However, did Obama have business interests in those countries you list that were not included? It was his administration and the Congress who selected them. I don't think it's fair to say Trump left them out due to his personal business interests. It was a shabbily conceived and executed ban, but he grabbed onto the list already put together and once before approved by Congress.

"Left them out" is absurd. The OP is just another Soros demagogue and is dismissed.

Countries were not "left out." Seven, and only seven countries were included on the temporary ban, All of these are state sponsors of terrorism, according to the Obama administration. Vetting entrants from countries WHICH OBAMA named as sources of terrorism is just common sense.

"Left them out" is absurd. The OP is just another Soros demagogue and is dismissed.

Countries were not "left out." Seven, and only seven countries were included on the temporary ban, All of these are state sponsors of terrorism, according to the Obama administration. Vetting entrants from countries WHICH OBAMA named as sources of terrorism is just common sense.
Bullshit. The reason for the list Obama put together was EXACTLY, in fact, to make sure they were carefully vetted and they already are. I'm all for it if vetting or stopping terrorist activities in this country can be improved, but this E.O. isn't going to be worth a tinker's damn.

Sam Elliot accurately states:

Living Blue In a Red State.jpg

Forum List

Back