These Rubes Are Easily Fooled

bert might have a point there...

Did Obama have those same 7 countries on his list because Trump had business there?

On what list?

This is where you're going to notice the differences between what Obama and Putins Peon did

Out in left field again?

Was it the same list of countries Obama had?

What list did Obama have? The title will clue you in to the differences
hmm...

90 stay on entry, vs “Visa Waiver Program Improvement and Terrorist Travel Prevention Act

same countries

(keep screaming but but but, and someone is going to confuse you with a motorboat)

bert might have a point there...

Did Obama have those same 7 countries on his list because Trump had business there?

On what list?

This is where you're going to notice the differences between what Obama and Putins Peon did

Out in left field again?

Was it the same list of countries Obama had?

What list did Obama have? The title will clue you in to the differences
hmm...

90 stay on entry, vs “Visa Waiver Program Improvement and Terrorist Travel Prevention Act

same countries

(keep screaming but but but, and someone is going to confuse you with a motorboat)

Do you see that one targets terrorist and the other targets citizens?

Did you miss that part trying to tie it to Obama or Trump didnt tell you?

200.gif

I was fooled into opening up another libtard stupid fest.

The OP makes up lies...then gets mad. That's like getting mad that someone punched you in the face when nobody punched you in the face. Weird :cuckoo:

Der Gropenfurher’s executive order to ban Muslims from entering the U.S. was a brilliant, though unconstitutional, promise. His ban excludes Muslim countries where his companies do business, such as Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Turkey, the UAE, Egypt and Indonesia. But the dopes who voted for him believe his selective ban will stop the terrorists.

Der Gropenfurher realized how easily he could fool the rubes that were cheering for him at his political rallies, and they are proving he was, and is, correct.

Like his proposed border wall between Mexico and the United States, his promise to bring back jobs lost forever, leave the federal minimum wage at $7.25 per hour, which is already too high, and raise the federal minimum wage to $10 per hour, as $7.25 is too low and “the minimum wage has to go up,” just to name a few of the over 280 BS campaign promises most of his voters have forgotten, Trump understands very well, these rubes are easily fooled.

Muslim countries where Trump does business are not hit by travel restrictions

‘I will give you everything.’ Here are 282 of Donald Trump’s campaign promises.

Will the rubes read the articles at the links above before they respond with their typical nonsense?
Fuck no. When you start out a thread like a dishonest asshole and go downhill from there, what is the point?
You don't like Trump.
It's tough shit.
You're too immature to accept it.
That's your problem, not someone else's to solve.

Der Gropenfurher
It's spelled like this: Der Gropenführer
I don't know about Bertram, but I don't know where to find that u with the two dots on my computer keyboard.

Most tablet and smart phones will let you do it by holding down u for a second to bring up a menu
The old fashioned way on a Windows machine is Alt+0252, I think, but yeah, use the push and hold the button on the tablet screen keyboard.

Forum List

Back