These Republicans Aren't Sure What Motivated A White Guy To Kill 9 Black Churchgoers

Dude was caught several times with several drugs. Is he a criminal? Thug? Nooooo...he's a troubled young laddy.

Trayvon had weed, I think, in his system and never been arrested and he was raked over the fucking coals.

How was this guy still on the street after being caught with Coke? With LSD? With...whatever the hell else he found in his parents medicine cabinet?

Because...um?

Dude was caught several times with several drugs. Is he a criminal? Thug? Nooooo...he's a troubled young laddy.

Trayvon had weed, I think, in his system and never been arrested and he was raked over the fucking coals.

How was this guy still on the street after being caught with Coke? With LSD? With...whatever the hell else he found in his parents medicine cabinet?

Because...um?

Of course he was a drugged out thug...

What motives BLACKS to blow away 400+ whites per year?? This is twice as many interracial murders then white on black. Think about it!!! Maybe the guy was just a nut or maybe he was motived by the slaughter of whites in Africa that you bastards praise so much.

Of course, you're happy that whites are dying and will swim in our blood as you post threads like this one. And goddammnit if you speak out about it = you're a evil mother fucker that needs to be chained to the floor.

Dear Stormfront Matt: Just try to focus on this thread and not deflect. It shouldn't be that fucking hard for you.

Ritalin_faltschachtel.jpg

What motives BLACKS to blow away 400+ whites per year?? This is twice as many interracial murders then white on black. Think about it!!! Maybe the guy was just a nut or maybe he was motived by the slaughter of whites in Africa that you bastards praise so much.

Of course, you're happy that whites are dying and will swim in our blood as you post threads like this one.
Let's illustrate the usual stupidity of your posts shall we???

OVER 80% OF WHITES ARE KILLED BY OTHER WHITES!!!!!!!
Why didn't he choose to kill the people blowing away whites...other white people????
Why wasn't he motivated by the wholesale slaughter of whites in AMERICA by other whites???

Please just STFU and post the "Mantra"...it's the best attempt at a rebuttal you could muster.

The OP is from Huffpo.....yawn

Are you too retarded to read the source links?
STFU you attention seeking fake squaw

Why do you stalk and harass me without addressing the thread content?
Cuz your posts are too long for one thing.

If I shortened them for NaziCons like you - would you have opened the link to read the rest?

Of course, you're happy that whites are dying and will swim in our blood as you post threads like this one.

Why didn't he choose to kill the people blowing away white...other white people????
Why wasn't he motivated by the wholesale slaughter of whites in AMERICA by other whites???

Please just STFU and post the "Mantra"...it's the best attempt at a rebuttal you could muster.

LOL, This must be a joke!!! We're talking about interracial murders here and blacks clearly kill twice as many whites every year. Yet, they're not painted as a bunch of monsters on the media and they sure as fuck can destroy peoples property! And as you bitch about whites,,,,Blacks are slaughtering there own brothers on the street at unbelievable numbers.

You have no case and are just a fool.

..........the Southern military tradition, whatever it has evolved into in more recent history, has its roots in the institution of and particularly the preservation of slavery. Whether it is slave patrols, militias focused on putting down slave revolts or musters intended to overawe subject populations - while no institution has a single origin, this basic fact about the history of the American South is unquestionably true. It is particularly so about South Carolina.

The Dark History of Race and Terror

The kid was a loon. As much as you all want to make it political the bottom line is he was mentally ill and if anything you're using him to promote your gun grabbing agenda
if mentally ill = racist then I agree w/ you :thup:

Lol, well, he might of gotten tired of seeing whites being attacked and snapped...Well, I blame people like you for setting him off. You see when wrongs are done to people and they're constantly attacked for speaking out...What do you expect? I don't condone what he did but facts are facts.

You must have the iq of a dog.

Why didn't he choose to kill the people blowing away whites...other white people????

and why a Church with deep historical roots in the fight against Slavery and racism and on a historical date to boot...

and why a Church with deep historical roots in the fight against Slavery and racism and on a historical date to boot...

I think what he did was wrong but you think nothing of black on white violence.

Because...um?

Of course he was a drugged out thug...

This is like love...it doesnt mean anything if you say it under pressure.

The guy's obviously disturbed and seems to have a nasty drug habit... I'd say that's about all you need to know.
Now these fools who "dont know what caused this" is blaming it on drugs.

Yeah, you know the drug that makes you plan out an attack 6 months in advance, attach rebel flags and racist patches to your car and jackets, then makes you walk into a church and kill people.

A smart person who call that drug "racism" but here come some dummies to say its the drugs fault.

I'd say he's just a nut.

Forum List

Back