These OWS Kids Are Not Only Making Me Proud, They Are Making History

This is the dumbest post I've read all month.

I guess you are like most...you ignore TM's posts as well.

I know you are like most RWingers here......when in doubt bash truthmatters no matter the occasion.

I bash her for her approach...not for her ideology.

If you disagree with her she calls you a liar. If you cite facts and support them she disappears on you.

She does not debate...she orates.

What are libs going to do next for their encore?? Blow their noses on monuments, perhaps store clothing?? Piss on restaurant floors? How about crapping in Home Depot's toilets? At least there you could sit and be comfy! BE LIBERAL ; BE PROUD; SHIT IN PUBLIC!

Last edited:
Of course parents are struggling, they are trying to keep adult children in pot and video games.

These OWS Kids Are Not Only Making Me Proud, They Are Making History:

Indeed they are.

They are definitely proving my point: Government "education" sucks:

"Every politically controlled educational system will inculcate the doctrine of state supremacy sooner or later. . . . Once that doctrine has been accepted, it becomes an almost superhuman task to break the stranglehold of the political power over the life of the citizen. It has had his body, property and mind in its clutches from infancy. An octopus would sooner release its prey. A tax-supported, compulsory educational system is the complete model of the totalitarian state. "

–Isabel Paterson, The God of the Machine (1943)

As always, Heil Hitler.

And THERE, my liberal friends, is the rub. What political action is OWS seeking? Every time they try to present a list of demands their effort gets laughed at or immediately withdrawn because they can't reach a consensus as to what they want.

What you're witnessing is a group of people who have become extremely proficient at getting the spotlight but then have nothing to say when they stand in it.

It really remarkable to watch...

On the most part, the original OWSers were the younger generation. Most have never paid taxes and most have never been directly involved in captitalsim.

Likely, most did not really understand what was happening in the financial world or in politics in general...and how the two created the fianncial mess we are in.

All they knoew were two thing..

1) their parents were struggling
2) things need to be different.

If they had the answers, wouldnt you think the rest of us would?

My niece and nephew joined the Oakland protest. She's a teacher, he's a free lance computer graphics artist. They make good money, better than my husband and I do, and even they understand the problems with our country today.

It is not difficult to understand the problems.

It is difficult to come up with solutions that will truly work.

That is pretty much what I was saying

When the police tell you to disperse you disperse or get sprayed. As I understand it the kids were protesting tuition increases. I have no pity for CA college kids used to getting free college. College is expensive and we all pay our own way. CA is $30b in the hole and needs to start clamping down. The OWS clowns need to buy a clue.

Free College? CA colleges are not free. Where did you get this information. In 2005 CA State University was around $6,000. Last year the it was around $12,000 and now because of more tuition hikes it will jump to around $23,000. That is more than I payed back in early 2000's for private university.

Public education cost are completely out of reach to the public now. The administrators don't cut their pay--and share in the sacrifices, they put all the burden on the students who if they are working are making min wage.

Have you asked yourself why CA is 30 billion in the hole. College students didn't cause the problem, yet they are made to either pay for Wall St bailout, or quit school. Now that is not FAIR!

If everyone was paying their own way then why are students having to pay more when Wall Street got bailed out. Did Wall St pay its own way? Nope--they ran to congress and got a bailout on the backs of hardworking Americans who have less in their pocket-while WS gave out bonues.

Your the one who needs to buy a clue. Better yet here is one for free.

This is the dumbest post I've read all month.

Great.

Show us your wisdom and justification for when breaking the law to meet a cause or end is justified.

Susan B. Anthony and Martin Luther King...the women's suffrage and civil rights movements.

You may piss off now.

SBA was arrested for violating the specifc law at issues which was deemed illegal and brought lawful amendment through the courts ? You know the legal way. She wasnt arrested for using criminal activity to bolster her caus eof action.

What MLK arrest are you refering to ?

Last edited:
pepperspraycop_const.png

Do you guys realize we are watching history being made?

That video of Friday's atrocious brutality of the police by Pepper Spraying these unarmed, unviolent student protestors.

The kids didn't panic, they didn't riot, they simply huddled together in solidarity and braced for the worse. The full-on BRUTALITY by the Powers That Be gone wild.

None of them left rank. This is truly like watching the Civil Rights Movement. No other movement in recent history has made me feel that way.

If America's future belongs to those patriotic kids, then America's in good hands.

:clap2:

What exactly are they protesting? I thought Obama was going to fix all our problems?

These people are supposedly upset about how things are in our country, yet are perfectly happy with maintaining Democrat control of our government? :cuckoo:

Great.

Show us your wisdom and justification for when breaking the law to meet a cause or end is justified.

Susan B. Anthony and Martin Luther King...the women's suffrage and civil rights movements.

You may piss off now.

SBA was arrested and brought lawful amendment through the courts ? You know the legal way.

What MLK arrest are you refering to ?

Susan B. Anthony and MLK were arrested practicing civil disobedience i.e. breaking the law to further their cause. Their noble causes were not discredited by their actions, they were galvanized.

They grew.

And they won.

That's my last post to you, ignorant troll.

I don't care why you bash her.

I need to remember not to comment on your posts. It winds up resulting in the little back and forth waste of time we just engaged in.

Yeah, I tend to call out your bullshit. I would stay away from me as well if I were you.

your arrogance is impressive.....l

lol...as for staying away from you....wake up.....this is an internet board....I am never closer to you than I was before I logged on.

I know.....to you it is real life becuase it allows you to act like a tough guy without the negative ramifications.

Pretty evindent by your "tough guy" avatar.....

So with all that in mind...I was wrong......your arrogance is not impressive.

When the police tell you to disperse you disperse or get sprayed. As I understand it the kids were protesting tuition increases. I have no pity for CA college kids used to getting free college. College is expensive and we all pay our own way. CA is $30b in the hole and needs to start clamping down. The OWS clowns need to buy a clue.

Free College? CA colleges are not free. Where did you get this information. In 2005 CA State University was around $6,000. Last year the it was around $12,000 and now because of more tuition hikes it will jump to around $23,000. That is more than I payed back in early 2000's for private university.

Public education cost are completely out of reach to the public now. The administrators don't cut their pay--and share in the sacrifices, they put all the burden on the students who if they are working are making min wage.

Have you asked yourself why CA is 30 billion in the hole. College students didn't cause the problem, yet they are made to either pay for Wall St bailout, or quit school. Now that is not FAIR!

If everyone was paying their own way then why are students having to pay more when Wall Street got bailed out. Did Wall St pay its own way? Nope--they ran to congress and got a bailout on the backs of hardworking Americans who have less in their pocket-while WS gave out bonues.

Your the one who needs to buy a clue. Better yet here is one for free.

Tuition costs for colleges have skyrocketed up long before Wall Street bailouts.
Our University system has long been a money making industry, rather than a real education system. Liberals have been running the Universities for decades, is it any wonder the education system is broke?

Colleges have nothing to do with Wall Street. Unless you think that any random person off the street should be made to pay for someone else's education.

The professors and administrators get large salaries in addition to university housing, so they don't even have to pay a mortgage. Students have demanded and gotten elaborate labs and equipment. Department heads soak the schools for everything they can get. Students want amenities. Nice gym, social programs, sports.

If the students wanted affordable tuition, they would be asking for these expesive programs eliminated. They would protest the outrageous salaries of useless staff. Instead, they just want their wish lists paid for by someone else.

Forum List

Back