How much longer will big business support these crazy rightwingnut Teabirthers?

R

rdean

Every time the Teabirthers "do something", the DOW loses a couple of hundred points.

Business is saying they won't create jobs because there is no demand. Republicans hear, "There is uncertainty".

Let's say that again.

Business is saying they won't create jobs because there is no demand.

Republicans are hearing, "Business won't create jobs because there is "uncertainty".

Business likes the US to be a strong and stable country. It's a good place and a safe haven for them to keep their money.

Remember the debt ceiling? Republicans got 98% of everything they wanted, but the downgrade was Obama's fault?

Worse, Republicans, almost to a man, have signed a pledge to Grover Norquist that pretty much makes him the first confederate president since the Civil War.

Business wants the US to invest in infrastructure.

Business wants the next generation educated because they need the skilled workers.

There are millionaires and billionaires who want taxes raised on the super rich. Not to give money away to those less fortunate, a lie that Republicans keep repeating, but for investment in US infrastructure.

WTF is your point? Why don't the "good dems" create jobs? Look at that empty Boeing plant in SC. If I was a CEO and someone said that they wanted to build a new plant in the US I'd fire them on the spot.

Why create jobs in the US just so the unions can put you out of business? OR so the government regulations can put you out of business? OR so you can't find smart high quality workers, not on drugs, that can run high tech equipment?

Go ahead and start a business in the US, see how much you don't know, and stop whining about others.

WTF is your point? Why don't the "good dems" create jobs? Look at that empty Boeing plant in SC. If I was a CEO and someone said that they wanted to build a new plant in the US I'd fire them on the spot.

Why create jobs in the US just so the unions can put you out of business? OR so the government regulations can put you out of business? OR so you can't find smart high quality workers, not on drugs, that can run high tech equipment?

Go ahead and start a business in the US, see how much you don't know, and stop whining about others.

Union Members Summary

the rate for private sector workers (6.9 percent)

----------------------------------------------------------

Yea, for the private work sector, the number of American workers belonging to unions is 6.9%. ouuuu, such a big deal

Worse, Republicans are slashing funding for education. They don't even believe in science. And here you have someone attacking the Democrats because companies can't find, uh, how was it put? "Can't find smart high quality workers?" And Republican policies will make sure they never will. Fucking hilarious.

What are the prospects for future business earnings?

Both consumer confidence and business confidence are occasionally measured, and right now they're both very low.

Are we in a recession? Is a depression looming on the horizon? How will Europe handle its debt crisis? What will come out of the "Supercommittee"?

There is little to no confidence in the future in this country. And I believe that's how it will remain as long as Obama is in office.

Union Members Summary

the rate for private sector workers (6.9 percent)
Yea, for the private work sector, the number of American workers belonging to unions is 6.9%. ouuuu, such a big deal
Boeing wasted $1,000,000,000 building a new plant in SC because the NLRB believes that Boeing is breaking union regulations. I gave you a real example of why not to build a new plant in the US. You posted a union stat. Hardly a rebuttal. What do you tell Boeing stockholders?

Worse, Republicans are slashing funding for education. They don't even believe in science. And here you have someone attacking the Democrats because companies can't find, uh, how was it put? "Can't find smart high quality workers?" And Republican policies will make sure they never will. Fucking hilarious.
What's fucking hilarious is your lack of understanding about the Constitution. Research "Division and Separation of Powers" and you should see that the States have the ultimate responsibility for Education.
If the GOP doesn't believe in science, why ask them to create jobs? They are obviously too backward and way too poor to be relevant. Blame the dems and their unions for not creating jobs.

Forum List

Back