These OWS Kids Are Not Only Making Me Proud, They Are Making History

Once in my youth a cop told me to get out of my car and I told him to fuck off. You proud of me too?

Seriously? Same happened to me. That was a pretty costly mishap on my part.

Yea, it was for drinking and driving. He proceeded to drag me out of the car and a scuffle ensued. Resulting in assault charges along with dui and resisting arrest and a few bruises. I felt justified at the time because he claimed he pulled me over for no headlights despite my "new car having automatic headlights". I called bs and he called the judge lol so to speak.

Long story short my stupid action wasn't supported by stupid liberals then.

Try if you must to discredit the sentiment of the OWS movement by labeling them with the unsavory actions of a few, the voice of public anger will rise above your disparaging efforts.

The first ammendment in action. The most patriotic thing you can do is protect the first amendment. We praise the courage of lone rebels in foreign lands while mocking and chastising those who express themselves here.

breaking the law discredits the noblest of causes

What laws were broken?

UC Berekley OWS camp was broken up for illegal camping.

UC Davis thought they would up it and set up camp on campus.

Police ask them not to as camping is illegal.

OWS lock arms to resist arrest for illegal camping.

Spray tanning ensued.

Liberals are supposed to be able to do whatever they want without consequence. Laws don't apply. They don't understand.

What laws were broken?

Spray tanning ensued.

All the tents were taken down at the time of the altercation and brutality. All of them.

And there's something called civil disobedience.

Ever heard of that?

Liberals are supposed to be able to do whatever they want without consequence. Laws don't apply. They don't understand.

Oh, so the brutish cops were observing the law with their savage, reckless and cavalier brutality now? Is that it?

What laws were broken?

Spray tanning ensued.

thats not breaking the law.

Thats ignoring the law.

(My guess is that will be his next argument)

What laws were broken?

Spray tanning ensued.

thats not breaking the law.

Thats ignoring the law.

(My guess is that will be his next argument)

As you can see, you have guessed wrong. Once again, you're wrong. As usual.

All the tents were taken down at the time of the altercation and brutality. All of them.

And there's something called civil disobedience.

Ever heard of that?

i have not seen validation of the tent removal, first I heard of it

it was also reported here the officers were under criminal charges....so grain of salt and all

yes i have heard of civil disobedience.

once the law was broken and arrest resisted it became criminal disobedience

Oh, so the brutish cops were observing the law with their savage, reckless and cavalier brutality now? Is that it?

I bet you still say that the police acted "stupidly" in Boston.

Funny thing...I would have seen the police acting stupidly if they DIDNT insist on seeing his ID.

Imagine if they didnt and it WASNT the good professor who answered the door...and instead he was lying in a pool of blood slowly dying behiond the door and out of view.....?

What would you say.....

"the police never asked for ID? What are they, idiots?"

I bet you still say that the police acted "stupidly" in Boston.

Funny thing...I would have seen the police acting stupidly if they DIDNT insist on seeing his ID.

Imagine if they didnt and it WASNT the good professor who answered the door...and instead he was lying in a pool of blood slowly dying behiond the door and out of view.....?

What would you say.....

"the police never asked for ID? What are they, idiots?"

You know what...that's a damn good point.

I'm paused.

Occupy Boston is giving out tents to the adult homeless population. These folks are not there to protest. They are there because they have shelter and food aplenty. Many there are not making history as you say. They are there making a home for themselves.

Forum List

Back