These OWS Kids Are Not Only Making Me Proud, They Are Making History

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Do you guys realize we are watching history being made?

That video of Friday's atrocious brutality of the police by Pepper Spraying these unarmed, unviolent student protestors.

The kids didn't panic, they didn't riot, they simply huddled together in solidarity and braced for the worse. The full-on BRUTALITY by the Powers That Be gone wild.

None of them left rank. This is truly like watching the Civil Rights Movement. No other movement in recent history has made me feel that way.

If America's future belongs to those patriotic kids, then America's in good hands.

:clap2:

That video of Friday's atrocious brutality of the police by Pepper Spraying these unarmed, unviolent student protestors.

The kids didn't panic, they didn't riot, they simply huddled together in solidarity and braced for the worse. The full-on BRUTALITY by the Powers That Be gone wild.

None of them left rank. This is truly like watching the Civil Rights Movement. No other movement in recent history has made me feel that way.

If America's future belongs to those patriotic kids, then America's in good hands.

s911_complete_moron.jpg

hahahahahaaaaa....

Thank goodness our country will never be in their hands, the dweebs.

How about these OWS deadbeats bring their anarchy and filth up here to New Hampshire and Maine? It's hunting season, and some of the hunters up this way have been known to make "mistakes", especially if they see "something" on all fours or "something" squatting, from a hundred yards away.

Obviously the spray used on those spoiled twits wasn't very strong. In fact, I doubt at all that the smell was worse than their own BO! There was certainly nothing at all brutal about the way they were treated, absolutley not as brutal as the protesters are themselves. And positively not as brutal as they want to be!

The sight of those protesters getting what was comeimg to them was pretty mild and not nearly what they deserved.

To compare this to the civil rights movement is a bit much I think.
But then again they do hand out Nobel Prizes pretty easy these days.
I need to see a bit more before I think these people are changing much of anything yet.

Oh and just to throw a little water on the election to sainthood.
Take a look at a few things from the OWS crowd.

We did have a few clashes with Police.
We did have one of the OWS peeps threaten to firebomb Macy's
and burn the city to the ground.
I wonder how many more of that kind is in the crowd.

Last edited:

I'm no fan of the whole OWS thing and I don't know what happened before the video clip I watched but what I saw was simply unnacceptable. There were plenty of cops to physically move them without pepper spray if they needed to be moved for some specific, valid, reason.

From what I saw the people were just sitting there not moving and not being agressive and that cop just sprayed them...an sprayed a lot. That is unnacceptable.

From the looks of that video that cop needs to face assult charges an be suspended without pay and investigated.

Obviously the spray used on those spoiled twits wasn't very strong. In fact, I doubt at all that the smell was worse than their own BO! There was certainly nothing at all brutal about the way they were treated, absolutley not as brutal as the protesters are themselves. And positively not as brutal as they want to be!

The sight of those protesters getting what was comeimg to them was pretty mild and not nearly what they deserved.

For peacefully protesting? I think Republicans wanted them shot.

After all, since they:

Want jobs

Go to college

They probably aren't Republicans.

I'm no fan of the whole OWS thing and I don't know what happened before the video clip I watched but what I saw was simply unnacceptable. There were plenty of cops to physically move them without pepper spray if they needed to be moved for some specific, valid, reason.

From what I saw the people were just sitting there not moving and not being agressive and that cop just sprayed them...an sprayed a lot. That is unnacceptable.

From the looks of that video that cop needs to face assult charges an be suspended without pay and investigated.
Indeed Sir, indeed. Dare I go as far as saying those coppers need to be behind bars for this.

For peacefully protesting? I think Republicans wanted them shot.

After all, since they:

Want jobs

Go to college

They probably aren't Republicans.

Both of you should shut the fuck up....how does that sound?

:asshole:

Forum List

Back