There's No Arguing With This Logic

The fact that you look to Breitbart and Front Page Mag for immigration "facts" indicates that you're a xenophobic nationalist. That is a far right position, by any normal standard.

‘Far right’ groups may be diverse – but here's what they all have in common
The Rise of Far-Right Extremism in the United States

I suppose the next thing you're gonna claim is that Limbaugh, Hannity, Coulter, Ingraham, Pirro, Mark Levin and Tucker Carlson aren't far right.

Which is laughable ;)

If you object to what those publications provided, simply provide linked, sourced material that refutes same.

What we have here is the kind of defense against opposing ideas that is indolent at best, and intellectually cowardly at worst.

As an example, FrontPage, the online Internet magazine has received more than one billion ‘hits.’ It has interviewed leading intellectuals, politicians and human rights activists such as Bat Ye’or, Vladimir Bukovsky, Christopher Hitchens, Khaleel Mohammed, Daniel Pipes, Natan Sharanky and Andrew Sullivan. It has therefore had both left, liberal voices (Stanley Aronowitz, Susan Estrich, Michael Lerner) and right-wing voices (Tammy Bruce, Ann Coulter, James Woolsey).

To dismiss a source or author because they promulgate an alternative or even a hated perspective, without consideration of the truth of their premise lacks integrity.

Your slavishness to the Left....the Far Left Democrat Party is a tribute to the kind of intellectual slovenliness that they need to stay in power.

You should learn something about David Horowitz. He's a grade A NUT. Sometimes you feel like a nut - Sometimes you don't.

Not today, thanks.

David Horowitz - RationalWiki

The "David Horowitz Freedom Center" (DHFC)[3] is Horowitz's vanity think tank that exists largely as a vehicle for Horowitz to spread Islamophobia and combat "liberal academia." The DHFC runs a number of projects, most notably publishing the conservative FrontPage Magazine.[4] The magazine, which started out as a more aggressively conservative version of The Weekly Standard, but in more recent years has morphed into Stormfront-lite, takes a rabid anti-Islam editorial stance and publishes other miscellaneous wingnuttery by the likes of Ann Coulter, Daniel Pipes, and Melanie Phillips. Its more recent pundits Bruce Bawer, Daniel Greenfield, and Jamie Glazov have dropped any semblance of subtlety and frequently display overt racism and borderline neo-fascism in their screeds. The DHFC runs "Students for Academic Freedom",[5] and Discover the Networks,[6] a site allegedly keeping tabs on the "loony leftists" giving cover to the Jihad Johnnies and other assorted radicals. The DHFC has also taken aboard Robert Spencer of Jihad Watch fame.[7] Spencer's Islamophobia is so virulent that it's too wingnutty even for Dinesh D'Souza![8] US Representative Ron DeSantis, who is running for Florida governor in 2018 has spoken at the center's conferences on four separate occasions.[9] DeSantis has also used a racist dogwhistle in his campaign.[10]

The Strange Case of Ex-Radical David Horowitz
Jihad Watch - Wikipedia
Anti-Muslim fanatic David Horowitz speaks at influential American Legislative Exchange Council

If you have used the fallacy "Far Right," or never considered its usage, see if you can come up with any radical positions by conservatives, the right wing.

Bet you can't.

And.....you couldn't.

Still a Horowitz fan? Yep, your a far right Nationalist. That you see this president as anything other than a self-entitled, xenophobic, draft-dodging, pussy grabbing, know-nothing, egomaniacal crybaby who inherited half a billion in today's dollars from Daddy Fred is all you need to know!

Not at all unusual, and due to never having actually tried to 'think,' Leftist dupes.....you.....when confronted with an actual challenge to support what you have been programmed to parrot, are totally nonplussed.

I found that when a Liberal, trained to foam at the mouth at the mention of Senator Joe McCarthy....their response 'he ruined so many innocent lives'...are just as nonplussed when asked to name some of those whose lives he ruined.

They can't.

Just as nonplussed as you, here:

If you have used the fallacy "Far Right," or never considered its usage, see if you can come up with any radical positions by conservatives, the right wing.

Bet you can't.

And.....you couldn't.

So you're a Joe McCarthy aka Commies behind every bush fan?

Cool Chic - As if I'd never have guessed!

Where's my Roy Cohn??? :lol:

Cohn_and_McCarthy.jpg

Oh Goodie - THERE he is. Gay Roy who died of AIDS taught me everything I know about hitting back!!

106153293-1569608072039gettyimages-962171754.jpeg

If you object to what those publications provided, simply provide linked, sourced material that refutes same.

What we have here is the kind of defense against opposing ideas that is indolent at best, and intellectually cowardly at worst.

As an example, FrontPage, the online Internet magazine has received more than one billion ‘hits.’ It has interviewed leading intellectuals, politicians and human rights activists such as Bat Ye’or, Vladimir Bukovsky, Christopher Hitchens, Khaleel Mohammed, Daniel Pipes, Natan Sharanky and Andrew Sullivan. It has therefore had both left, liberal voices (Stanley Aronowitz, Susan Estrich, Michael Lerner) and right-wing voices (Tammy Bruce, Ann Coulter, James Woolsey).

To dismiss a source or author because they promulgate an alternative or even a hated perspective, without consideration of the truth of their premise lacks integrity.

Your slavishness to the Left....the Far Left Democrat Party is a tribute to the kind of intellectual slovenliness that they need to stay in power.

You should learn something about David Horowitz. He's a grade A NUT. Sometimes you feel like a nut - Sometimes you don't.

Not today, thanks.

The "David Horowitz Freedom Center" (DHFC)[3] is Horowitz's vanity think tank that exists largely as a vehicle for Horowitz to spread Islamophobia and combat "liberal academia." The DHFC runs a number of projects, most notably publishing the conservative FrontPage Magazine.[4] The magazine, which started out as a more aggressively conservative version of The Weekly Standard, but in more recent years has morphed into Stormfront-lite, takes a rabid anti-Islam editorial stance and publishes other miscellaneous wingnuttery by the likes of Ann Coulter, Daniel Pipes, and Melanie Phillips. Its more recent pundits Bruce Bawer, Daniel Greenfield, and Jamie Glazov have dropped any semblance of subtlety and frequently display overt racism and borderline neo-fascism in their screeds. The DHFC runs "Students for Academic Freedom",[5] and Discover the Networks,[6] a site allegedly keeping tabs on the "loony leftists" giving cover to the Jihad Johnnies and other assorted radicals. The DHFC has also taken aboard Robert Spencer of Jihad Watch fame.[7] Spencer's Islamophobia is so virulent that it's too wingnutty even for Dinesh D'Souza![8] US Representative Ron DeSantis, who is running for Florida governor in 2018 has spoken at the center's conferences on four separate occasions.[9] DeSantis has also used a racist dogwhistle in his campaign.[10]

Jihad Watch - Wikipedia
Anti-Muslim fanatic David Horowitz speaks at influential American Legislative Exchange Council

Bet you can't.

And.....you couldn't.

Still a Horowitz fan? Yep, your a far right Nationalist. That you see this president as anything other than a self-entitled, xenophobic, draft-dodging, pussy grabbing, know-nothing, egomaniacal crybaby who inherited half a billion in today's dollars from Daddy Fred is all you need to know!

Not at all unusual, and due to never having actually tried to 'think,' Leftist dupes.....you.....when confronted with an actual challenge to support what you have been programmed to parrot, are totally nonplussed.

I found that when a Liberal, trained to foam at the mouth at the mention of Senator Joe McCarthy....their response 'he ruined so many innocent lives'...are just as nonplussed when asked to name some of those whose lives he ruined.

They can't.

Bet you can't.

And.....you couldn't.

Cohn_and_McCarthy.jpg

Oh Goodie - THERE he is. Gay Roy who died of AIDS taught me everything I know about hitting back!!

You don't want to try to change the subject to the true American hero, Senator Joe McCarthy.....do you?

Sure you want to lose another argument the way you lost this one?

They can't.

Bet you can't.

And.....you couldn't.

Not today, thanks.

Jihad Watch - Wikipedia

Bet you can't.

And.....you couldn't.

They can't.

Bet you can't.

And.....you couldn't.

Cohn_and_McCarthy.jpg

You don't want to try to change the subject to the true American hero, Senator Joe McCarthy.....do you?

They can't.

Bet you can't.

And.....you couldn't.

Yep, I was correct - You identify with ...

the true American hero, Senator Joe McCarthy.....

Oh My FUCK .. I just READ that? ^ :dunno:

Bet you can't.

And.....you couldn't.

They can't.

Bet you can't.

And.....you couldn't.

Cohn_and_McCarthy.jpg

They can't.

Bet you can't.

And.....you couldn't.

It appears that I have a gift for making dopes leap to vulgarity. It’s one of the hoops I make Liberals jump through. Shall I make you roll over and play dead?

They can't.

Bet you can't.

And.....you couldn't.

Cohn_and_McCarthy.jpg

They can't.

Bet you can't.

And.....you couldn't.

It appears that I have a gift for making dopes leap to vulgarity. It’s one of the hoops I make Liberals jump through. Shall I make you roll over and play dead?

Kindly point out my "vulgarity" or STFU.

Thanks!

They can't.

Bet you can't.

And.....you couldn't.

Cohn_and_McCarthy.jpg

They can't.

Bet you can't.

And.....you couldn't.

Thanks!

And not just vulgarity.....you Leftists constantly demand silence of the other side.

The reason is obvious.....conservatives eat Liberal's lunch in debate, and you have nothing left but vulgarity and violence.

Cohn_and_McCarthy.jpg

They can't.

Bet you can't.

And.....you couldn't.

Thanks!

And not just vulgarity.....you Leftists constantly demand silence of the other side.

The reason is obvious.....conservatives eat Liberal's lunch in debate, and you have nothing left but vulgarity and violence.

Again, where is my "vulgarity" Put up or ..

As I said earlier - STFU.

1ct0we.jpg

They can't.

Bet you can't.

And.....you couldn't.

Cohn_and_McCarthy.jpg

They can't.

Bet you can't.

And.....you couldn't.

One would never need to make you roll over and play dead.
Bet THAT happened when you were around 13 years old in home skool! :laugh2:

They can't.

Bet you can't.

And.....you couldn't.

Thanks!

1ct0we.jpg

Post #84, you dunce.

Is it a problem with memory or upbringing?

They can't.

Bet you can't.

And.....you couldn't.

Cohn_and_McCarthy.jpg

They can't.

Bet you can't.

And.....you couldn't.

One would never need to make you roll over and play dead.
Bet THAT happened when you were around 13 years old in home skool! :laugh2:

They can't.

You can't.

You are only able to repeat what they told you in government school.....including the vulgarity.

Bet you can't.

And.....you couldn't.

Thanks!

1ct0we.jpg

Post #84, you dunce.

Is it a problem with memory or upbringing?

Your upbringing is quite likely ;)

Forum List

Back