There's No Arguing With This Logic

Yer gonna cite BREITBART with regard to Muslim immigration? :lmao:

Sorry Chic, but I lived in Boise ID for 20 years prior to moving to the beach in Oregon this year for semi-retirement. Boise was the fastest growing city in the country (2018 per Forbes).

Though a purple city and still fairly conservative, they are officially "immigrant friendly" and have taken in more Syrian refugees than LA and NYC combined.

https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/national/article102000997.html

Of course, that came to somewhat of a screeching halt under the Mango Menace and his creepy lil sidekick Mr Miller.

But I can tell you this. Boise's Muslim immigrants have been model citizens and hard workers. There has been no attempt to install Sharia Law in local government. Please stop being so fearful of your own shadow.

Why would anyone try to advance the view that it is Republicans who want to flood the nation with illegal aliens and unvetted Muslims, raised in nations suited more to war than peace?

Why....other than the fact that you are a government school grad who has never tried to think for himself.

BTW.....
Nearly half of 600 Muslim-American citizens polled who plan to vote in the 2012 presidential election believe parodies of Muhammad should be prosecuted criminally in the U.S., and one in eight say the offense is so serious violators should face the death penalty.

The poll also found 40 percent of Muslims in America believe they should not be judged by U.S. law and the Constitution, but by Shariah standards.

One in eight respondents said they think those Americans who criticize or parody Islam should face the death penalty, while another nine percent said they were unsure on the question,” he said." 40 Percent of US Muslim Voters Want Islamic Law 12 Percent Want Death for Blasphemers FrontPage Magazine

The Muslim immigrants were NOT "unvetted". There was MASSIVE vetting under Obama and long waiting periods. Cut the crap.

And btw, you're now gonna to make up for your Breitbart hilarity by citing Front Page Mag - David Horowitz' little cesspool of Islamophobia? That's funny!

extremeright051.png

• Overall, we rate FrontPage Magazine a Questionable source based on Extreme Right Bias, promotion of conspiracy theories regarding Islam as well as propaganda that only reports negatively on Islam. This source has also failed fact checks by IFCN fact checkers.

You really should stop carping about the information when it is clearly the truth.

BTW....there is no such thing as 'Extreme Right Wing,' or Far Right.
I'd be happy to prove it.

There is only a Far Left.....and you have become a servant of it.

There is no far/extreme right? That's hilarious (you should know that by citing Breitbart and FrontPageMag to support your claims - You most definitely qualify).

As for my being "far left" - Nope, don't support Bernie or Liz. Have a preference for center left candidates like Buttigieg and Klobuchar.

"As for my being "far left" - Nope, don't support Bernie or Liz. Have a preference for center left candidates like Buttigieg and Klobuchar."

Really?

You saw the Democrat Debates......where they promised this:

1. America would fall back to this:
“Team Obama: Sorry, America, the ‘new normal’ may be here to stay

The good times may be over for good. In a speech to the Economic Club of New York yesterday, US Treasury Secretary Jack Lew said the US GDP growth rate, adjusted for inflation, is now projected to run a little above 2% a year.”
Team Obama: Sorry, America, the 'new normal' may be here to stay - AEI

2. The hard working American taxpayer would pay for illegal alien's healthcare

3. There'd be no penalty for sneaking over the border.....no sovereignty.

4. The world's worst state sponsor of terrorism would have nuclear weapons.

5. Infanticide, post-birth abortion, would be legalized

6. Taxes would be increased and tax cuts reversed

7. Sharia would become de rigueur

8. Free speech would be outlawed as 'hate speech.

9. Jewish persons would have to find shelter elsewhere

10. We could look forward to the end of private health insurance, reparations for slavery and drug dealers, financial security for those who ‘don’t care to work,’ abortion rights for 'transwomen (men), and packing the Supreme Court.

11. The abolition of prisons so that convicted criminals would be free to prey on innocent citizens. ."AOC Wants to Abolish Prisons

...saying that lawmakers needed to explore the mass release of America's prison population.

Oh....and this....

12. Abortion rights for men

13. Special laws that favor transgender illegal aliens

14. “All the Democratic presidential candidates have endorsed the Equality Act, which would render it illegal to use the wrong pronoun in the workplace.” Not Just Brexit

The Equality Act

“It would penalize Americans who don’t affirm new sexual norms or gender ideology. It would compel speech. It could lead to more parents losing custody of their children.”
7 Reasons Why the Equality Act Is Anything But

This is your party, sucker??????

You have misstated every position of both Buttigieg and Klobuchar

Yep, you're extreme right - and have bought into a butt-load of pure RW fear mongering propaganda. ;)

Why would anyone try to advance the view that it is Republicans who want to flood the nation with illegal aliens and unvetted Muslims, raised in nations suited more to war than peace?

Why....other than the fact that you are a government school grad who has never tried to think for himself.

BTW.....
Nearly half of 600 Muslim-American citizens polled who plan to vote in the 2012 presidential election believe parodies of Muhammad should be prosecuted criminally in the U.S., and one in eight say the offense is so serious violators should face the death penalty.

The poll also found 40 percent of Muslims in America believe they should not be judged by U.S. law and the Constitution, but by Shariah standards.

One in eight respondents said they think those Americans who criticize or parody Islam should face the death penalty, while another nine percent said they were unsure on the question,” he said." 40 Percent of US Muslim Voters Want Islamic Law 12 Percent Want Death for Blasphemers FrontPage Magazine

The Muslim immigrants were NOT "unvetted". There was MASSIVE vetting under Obama and long waiting periods. Cut the crap.

And btw, you're now gonna to make up for your Breitbart hilarity by citing Front Page Mag - David Horowitz' little cesspool of Islamophobia? That's funny!

extremeright051.png

• Overall, we rate FrontPage Magazine a Questionable source based on Extreme Right Bias, promotion of conspiracy theories regarding Islam as well as propaganda that only reports negatively on Islam. This source has also failed fact checks by IFCN fact checkers.

You really should stop carping about the information when it is clearly the truth.

There is no far/extreme right? That's hilarious (you should know that by citing Breitbart and FrontPageMag to support your claims - You most definitely qualify).

As for my being "far left" - Nope, don't support Bernie or Liz. Have a preference for center left candidates like Buttigieg and Klobuchar.

"As for my being "far left" - Nope, don't support Bernie or Liz. Have a preference for center left candidates like Buttigieg and Klobuchar."

Really?

The good times may be over for good. In a speech to the Economic Club of New York yesterday, US Treasury Secretary Jack Lew said the US GDP growth rate, adjusted for inflation, is now projected to run a little above 2% a year.”

10. We could look forward to the end of private health insurance, reparations for slavery and drug dealers, financial security for those who ‘don’t care to work,’ abortion rights for 'transwomen (men), and packing the Supreme Court.

11. The abolition of prisons so that convicted criminals would be free to prey on innocent citizens. ."AOC Wants to Abolish Prisons

...saying that lawmakers needed to explore the mass release of America's prison population.

Oh....and this....

14. “All the Democratic presidential candidates have endorsed the Equality Act, which would render it illegal to use the wrong pronoun in the workplace.” Not Just Brexit

The Equality Act

“It would penalize Americans who don’t affirm new sexual norms or gender ideology. It would compel speech. It could lead to more parents losing custody of their children.”

Yep, you're extreme right - and have bought into a butt-load of pure RW fear mongering propaganda. ;)

Every position I stated is correct.

I even provided the video of them agreeing to same.

I notice you cannot come up with any Far Right positions for my side.

Together we've proven you to be a simpleton easily manipulated to believe pure hogwash.

extremeright051.png

Really?

Oh....and this....

The Equality Act

Together we've proven you to be a simpleton easily manipulated to believe pure hogwash.

The fact that you look to Breitbart and Front Page Mag for immigration "facts" indicates that you're a xenophobic nationalist. That is a far right position, by any normal standard.

‘Far right’ groups may be diverse – but here's what they all have in common
The Rise of Far-Right Extremism in the United States

I suppose the next thing you're gonna claim is that Limbaugh, Hannity, Coulter, Ingraham, Pirro, Mark Levin and Tucker Carlson aren't far right.

Which is laughable ;)

extremeright051.png

Really?

Oh....and this....

The Equality Act

That little laughing emoticon in place of an answer to the question....you were challenged to provide any positions by the Right, conservatives, that did not reflect American traditions, values, and history.

You failed.

Time and again we on the Right see that behavior from the ignorant and the cowardly....you've fearful of questioning your masters.

I provided a list of policies directly from the Democrat Party's own candidates...and the best you could do is lie, and claim they weren't.

Aren't you ashamed?

Really?

Oh....and this....

The Equality Act

The fact that you look to Breitbart and Front Page Mag for immigration "facts" indicates that you're a xenophobic nationalist. That is a far right position, by any normal standard.

I suppose the next thing you're gonna claim is that Limbaugh, Hannity, Coulter, Ingraham, Pirro, Mark Levin and Tucker Carlson aren't far right.

Which is laughable ;)

If you object to what those publications provided, simply provide linked, sourced material that refutes same.

What we have here is the kind of defense against opposing ideas that is indolent at best, and intellectually cowardly at worst.

As an example, FrontPage, the online Internet magazine has received more than one billion ‘hits.’ It has interviewed leading intellectuals, politicians and human rights activists such as Bat Ye’or, Vladimir Bukovsky, Christopher Hitchens, Khaleel Mohammed, Daniel Pipes, Natan Sharanky and Andrew Sullivan. It has therefore had both left, liberal voices (Stanley Aronowitz, Susan Estrich, Michael Lerner) and right-wing voices (Tammy Bruce, Ann Coulter, James Woolsey).

To dismiss a source or author because they promulgate an alternative or even a hated perspective, without consideration of the truth of their premise lacks integrity.

Your slavishness to the Left....the Far Left Democrat Party is a tribute to the kind of intellectual slovenliness that they need to stay in power.

Really?

Oh....and this....

The Equality Act

Which is laughable ;)

There is no Far Right in this nation.....I forced you to prove it....thus>

The terms far right and far left are relative to some understood center.

To be "far," one's positions must be radical relative to that center.
American traditions, values, and history represent that center.

The premise
here is that, if I can show that the values called 'Far Right' are actually at the center of American traditions, values, and history represent that center, well then, they cannot be correctly awarded the modifier "Far."

"Radical" is important to the discussion. It means
"especially of change or action relating to or affecting the fundamental nature of something; far-reaching or thorough" (see Google.)

Let's take as an example, traditional marriage, that involves one man and one woman, and compare that with homosexual marriage..
....which is the radical position?
Hence, Far Left.

Need convincing? Well, a common social reference is 'the nuclear family.' It has always menant:
" a family group that consists only of father, mother, and children" Definition of NUCLEAR FAMILY

How about 'traditional family'?
"A traditional family is a family structure that consists of a man, woman and one or more of their biological or adopted children. In most traditional families, the man and woman are husband and wife." Traditional Family: Definition & Concept | Study.com

So....as far as the concept of marriage and family, where do we find the radical position?
The Left.
Hence, 'Far Left.'
So far, far from the center, that they cannot point to a single philosopher, sage, or religious leader throughout history who has endorsed homosexual marriage.

If you have used the fallacy "Far Right," or never considered its usage, see if you can come up with any radical positions by conservatives, the right wing.

Bet you can't.

And.....you couldn't.

Really?

Oh....and this....

The Equality Act

Which is laughable ;)

If you object to what those publications provided, simply provide linked, sourced material that refutes same.

What we have here is the kind of defense against opposing ideas that is indolent at best, and intellectually cowardly at worst.

As an example, FrontPage, the online Internet magazine has received more than one billion ‘hits.’ It has interviewed leading intellectuals, politicians and human rights activists such as Bat Ye’or, Vladimir Bukovsky, Christopher Hitchens, Khaleel Mohammed, Daniel Pipes, Natan Sharanky and Andrew Sullivan. It has therefore had both left, liberal voices (Stanley Aronowitz, Susan Estrich, Michael Lerner) and right-wing voices (Tammy Bruce, Ann Coulter, James Woolsey).

To dismiss a source or author because they promulgate an alternative or even a hated perspective, without consideration of the truth of their premise lacks integrity.

Your slavishness to the Left....the Far Left Democrat Party is a tribute to the kind of intellectual slovenliness that they need to stay in power.

You should learn something about David Horowitz. He's a grade A NUT. Sometimes you feel like a nut - Sometimes you don't.

Not today, thanks.

David Horowitz - RationalWiki

The "David Horowitz Freedom Center" (DHFC)[3] is Horowitz's vanity think tank that exists largely as a vehicle for Horowitz to spread Islamophobia and combat "liberal academia." The DHFC runs a number of projects, most notably publishing the conservative FrontPage Magazine.[4] The magazine, which started out as a more aggressively conservative version of The Weekly Standard, but in more recent years has morphed into Stormfront-lite, takes a rabid anti-Islam editorial stance and publishes other miscellaneous wingnuttery by the likes of Ann Coulter, Daniel Pipes, and Melanie Phillips. Its more recent pundits Bruce Bawer, Daniel Greenfield, and Jamie Glazov have dropped any semblance of subtlety and frequently display overt racism and borderline neo-fascism in their screeds. The DHFC runs "Students for Academic Freedom",[5] and Discover the Networks,[6] a site allegedly keeping tabs on the "loony leftists" giving cover to the Jihad Johnnies and other assorted radicals. The DHFC has also taken aboard Robert Spencer of Jihad Watch fame.[7] Spencer's Islamophobia is so virulent that it's too wingnutty even for Dinesh D'Souza![8] US Representative Ron DeSantis, who is running for Florida governor in 2018 has spoken at the center's conferences on four separate occasions.[9] DeSantis has also used a racist dogwhistle in his campaign.[10]

The Strange Case of Ex-Radical David Horowitz
Jihad Watch - Wikipedia
Anti-Muslim fanatic David Horowitz speaks at influential American Legislative Exchange Council

Really?

Oh....and this....

The Equality Act

Which is laughable ;)

You should learn something about David Horowitz. He's a grade A NUT. Sometimes you feel like a nut - Sometimes you don't.

Not today, thanks.

The "David Horowitz Freedom Center" (DHFC)[3] is Horowitz's vanity think tank that exists largely as a vehicle for Horowitz to spread Islamophobia and combat "liberal academia." The DHFC runs a number of projects, most notably publishing the conservative FrontPage Magazine.[4] The magazine, which started out as a more aggressively conservative version of The Weekly Standard, but in more recent years has morphed into Stormfront-lite, takes a rabid anti-Islam editorial stance and publishes other miscellaneous wingnuttery by the likes of Ann Coulter, Daniel Pipes, and Melanie Phillips. Its more recent pundits Bruce Bawer, Daniel Greenfield, and Jamie Glazov have dropped any semblance of subtlety and frequently display overt racism and borderline neo-fascism in their screeds. The DHFC runs "Students for Academic Freedom",[5] and Discover the Networks,[6] a site allegedly keeping tabs on the "loony leftists" giving cover to the Jihad Johnnies and other assorted radicals. The DHFC has also taken aboard Robert Spencer of Jihad Watch fame.[7] Spencer's Islamophobia is so virulent that it's too wingnutty even for Dinesh D'Souza![8] US Representative Ron DeSantis, who is running for Florida governor in 2018 has spoken at the center's conferences on four separate occasions.[9] DeSantis has also used a racist dogwhistle in his campaign.[10]

Jihad Watch - Wikipedia
Anti-Muslim fanatic David Horowitz speaks at influential American Legislative Exchange Council

If you have used the fallacy "Far Right," or never considered its usage, see if you can come up with any radical positions by conservatives, the right wing.

Bet you can't.

And.....you couldn't.

Nukes make you safe. Thats why we have them. Every country should have nukes.
hmmmm...now what kind of person would advocate the possession of WMD's for their countries enemies?...Tommy, I will give you credit for saying what all the other liberals believe but are afraid to admit.
Iran isnt my enemy. Might be yours. The US will not attack Iran if they have nukes but will attack if they dont have nukes. On the whole the world would be better if nobody had nukes.

Iran isnt my enemy. Might be yours. The US will not attack Iran if they have nukes but will attack if they dont have nukes. On the whole the world would be better if nobody had nukes.
I didn't mention Iran. you are defending a position other than the one you espoused because, well, because it is easier to defend than your position...give everyone nukes and I guarantee you will find out who your enemies are. [even if they are not your enemies now]

I didn't mention Iran. you are defending a position other than the one you espoused because, well, because it is easier to defend than your position...give everyone nukes and I guarantee you will find out who your enemies are. [even if they are not your enemies now]
Nukes keep us safe we are told. Why should any country be denied that?

Which is laughable ;)

Not today, thanks.

Jihad Watch - Wikipedia

Bet you can't.

And.....you couldn't.

Still a Horowitz fan? Yep, your a far right Nationalist. That you see this president as anything other than a self-entitled, xenophobic, draft-dodging, pussy grabbing, know-nothing, egomaniacal crybaby who inherited half a billion in today's dollars from Daddy Fred is all you need to know!

Which is laughable ;)

Not today, thanks.

Jihad Watch - Wikipedia

Bet you can't.

And.....you couldn't.

Still a Horowitz fan? Yep, your a far right Nationalist. That you see this president as anything other than a self-entitled, xenophobic, draft-dodging, pussy grabbing, know-nothing, egomaniacal crybaby who inherited half a billion in today's dollars from Daddy Fred is all you need to know!

Not at all unusual, and due to never having actually tried to 'think,' Leftist dupes.....you.....when confronted with an actual challenge to support what you have been programmed to parrot, are totally nonplussed.

I found that when a Liberal, trained to foam at the mouth at the mention of Senator Joe McCarthy....their response 'he ruined so many innocent lives'...are just as nonplussed when asked to name some of those whose lives he ruined.

They can't.

Just as nonplussed as you, here:

Bet you can't.

And.....you couldn't.

Your attempts to change the subject seems to indicate that you actually sense that you've been embarrassed....shamed....revealed as nothing more than a shill who takes orders from his Far Left masters.

I'm satisfied.

I don't expect you to be able to throw off those chains.

Nukes keep us safe we are told. Why should any country be denied that?
Because of the reason they make us safe...as is typical from the left you read the situation to the point it is valuable to your argument and ignore the obviously disqualifying factors, a sort of reverse osmosis of the brain...
...nukes making us safe means no one dare attack conventionally [and with no nukes they cannot attack at all,] giving everyone nukes including those who would do you harm is going back to square one only far more dangerous, [not to mention sheer lunacy], it's the un-level playing field that makes us safe, why on earth you would give your enemies nukes can only make sense through the scope of mental osmosis or "typically left wing thinking" tommy, it makes no sense to anyone else in any other capacity.

Last edited:
go ahead, tell us you are over the election

Yeah I'm totally over the election your Dotard eked out in the EC by 77,000 votes in three states by hook or crook with majorly assistance from his pal Vladimir and 2 inappropriate Comey announcements.

And PssssT - I didn't vote for Hillary

Yeah I'm totally over the election your Dotard eked out in the EC by 77,000 votes in three states by hook or crook with majorly assistance from his pal Vladimir and 2 inappropriate Comey announcements.
oh well sure, since you put it that way who could doubt that you are over the election?

And PssssT - I didn't vote for Hillary
So, I didn't accuse you of voting for her, I voted for Johnson [and will be voting for biden], and you don't have to whisper it, evidently no one voted for hillary [and yet she some how got the popular vote]...perhaps vlad did have a hand in the election, how else to explain it?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back