There’s good reason Norwegians don’t immigrate here

"My grandmother came to America from Jamaica for a better life for my mother and uncles. Immigration means bravery, pursuing dreams and succeeding those dreams." - Vanna Sacamano

Tucker guest says Nigeria has a higher GDP than Norway.

Tucker says Norway is the richest country in the world.

i'm confused.

'
Why Norwegians Aren't Moving to the U.S.

Norway has higher life expectancy at birth than the U.S., lower rates of infant mortality, low unemployment, and access to the European Union’s labor market (though it’s not an EU member).
Additionally, Norway is the world’s happiest country (the U.S. ranks 14), the place with the most political freedom (the U.S. ranks 45), most press freedom (the U.S. ranks 43rd), and most prosperity (the U.S. ranks 18).

"Of course people from Norway would love to move to a country where people are far more likely to be shot, live in poverty, get no healthcare because they’re poor, get no paid parental leave or subsidized daycare and see fewer women in political power!"
--- Christian Christensen

Why would they want to move to a shithole country like the USA? ---
images

The US sucks in comparison.

xYGDrn9.jpg

This country could learn a thing or two.

Ok everyone, let's all immigrate to Norway by the millions and see how their standard of living holds up.

Surely they won't be bigoted against us and force us out and give us jobs and free medical etc.
They are the nicest people....but they won't tolerate racists and bigots from the US....plus their hygiene and life style is too healthy for you guys. You need to stay next to your GMO infested fast food.
Are you Norwegian? I thought you were a groid.

I thought progressives LIKED shitholes. They certainly cheered while Obama tried his best to make America into one

xYGDrn9.jpg

You figure immigration has anything to do with these rankings? And again, you managed to validate Trump's point. Good people from strong countries Vs open immigration for bad people from weak countries.

Yeah, the truth is racist.

xYGDrn9.jpg

You figure immigration has anything to do with these rankings? And again, you managed to validate Trump's point. Good people from strong countries Vs open immigration for bad people from weak countries.

My point has nothing to do with the quality of the nations Trump called shitholes. My point is that Norway makes America look like a shithole.

xYGDrn9.jpg

My point has nothing to do with the quality of the nations Trump called shitholes. My point is that Norway makes America look like a shithole.

How because it doesn't have any blacks or illegal Mexicans in it?

xYGDrn9.jpg

No, it has few of you or your kind in it.

xYGDrn9.jpg

Billy likes Norway because it looks like a limped dick..

BTW move there...go , but you won't because you couldn't afford the taxes.

xYGDrn9.jpg

No, it has few of you or your kind in it.

It doesn't have any of my kind ,we are not stupid enough to live in a lobster pot...

Slowly boiled alive with taxes and no freedom.

xYGDrn9.jpg

Apply some critical thought OP. What do these numbers mean and do they add validity to Trump's point?

xYGDrn9.jpg

Apply some critical thought OP. What do these numbers mean and do they add validity to Trump's point?
Am I supposed to praise Trump for pointing out the obvious? Obviously the Norwegian are good people.

Even if a Scandinavian wants to immigrate, the questions is how?
All H1B Visas seized by fraudulent Indians, Scandinavians are neither black Muslims not political persecuted.
The entirely US immigration system is against white Europeans to benefit black non-Christians only

xYGDrn9.jpg

Am I supposed to praise Trump for pointing out the obvious? Obviously the Norwegian are good people.

Then you agree Trump's shit hole statement is blunt honesty, and any suggestion of race is purely subjective.

Forum List

Back