Can you name a white/European sh*thole country?

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
If you can’t, then you’re a racist.

I’d say maybe Moldova since it has really low gdp per capita, after being raped by the USSR for generations. But it’s murder rate is only 6.5 per 100k.

Then there is Albania, but do Muslim majority countries count?

The World Factbook — Central Intelligence Agency

Can you name a white majority shithole country?

France

Spain

Switzerland

Norway

Denmark

Sweeden

Those are all shit hole Europe countries.

The only ones worth a damn is italy, Great britian , Poland and Germany

I can't, because people with manners, moral values, and a sense of common decency do not refer to countries as "shitholes" so that they can brand the people of these countries as useless.

I can't, because people with manners, moral values, and a sense of common decency do not refer to countries as "shitholes" so that they can brand the people of these countries as useless.
Commn sense and knowledge tell us these countries are shitholes and freedom allows us to say so, despite the whining of the eterrnally self-righteous

I’d say maybe Moldova since it has really low gdp per capita, after being raped by the USSR for generations. But it’s murder rate is only 6.5 per 100k.

The US.

Slums-of-Detroit12.jpg

B99381825Z.1_20160414000318_000_G8VTA0E6.1-0.jpg

A person growing up in such a place will have no healthcare, they'll probably struggle to get a job, they might get a few years of education before dropping out, not that the education will be any good because all the good teachers will be somewhere else.

This is the poorest big city in the U.S.

"Almost 4 in 10 people in Detroit live in poverty,"

Not a great place to be born.

Commn sense and knowledge tell us these countries are shitholes and freedom allows us to say so, despite the whining of the eterrnally self-righteous

While common sense may tell us that living conditions are very bad in some places, and "freedom" may allow us to say disparaging things about other people instead of helping them, it is not necessarily "self-righteous" to call attention to the fact that making these kind of crude and insulting statements flies in the face of our much-touted "values." I seem to recall that the American People have been subjected for the last few decades to all sorts of rants and whining about "values" and "morality," bible-thumping, and reminders about our supposed "Judeo-Christian values."

Values and morality are not just about sex, you know. I would hope that the people who identify themselves as religious leaders, particularly those who babble the most about "sins" involving sex, finally get up enough courage to speak out about things like this, starting with those religious leaders who met with this guy in the White House.

This place called Louisianastn. It’s just east of Texas.

While common sense may tell us that living conditions are very bad in some places, and "freedom" may allow us to say disparaging things about other people instead of helping them, it is not necessarily "self-righteous" to call attention to the fact that making these kind of crude and insulting statements flies in the face of our much-touted "values." I seem to recall that the American People have been subjected for the last few decades to all sorts of rants and whining about "values" and "morality," bible-thumping, and reminders about our supposed "Judeo-Christian values."

Values and morality are not just about sex, you know. I would hope that the people who identify themselves as religious leaders, particularly those who babble the most about "sins" involving sex, finally get up enough courage to speak out about things like this, starting with those religious leaders who met with this guy in the White House.
Apparently you still don't get it. You don't get to define what our "values and morality" are despite your incurable priggishness.

I find very little difference between you and fire-and-brimstone preachers whom I disliked when younger and do to this day.

Apparently you still don't get it. You don't get to define what our "values and morality" are despite your incurable priggishness.

I find very little difference between you and fire-and-brimstone preachers whom I disliked when younger and do to this day.

I'm just kicking back to the ignorant fire-and-brimstone preachers whose stupid rants we have had to put up with for so long. The Southern Baptists and the rest of the phony "Christians" who have been piling their shit on us for years. It's time to find out whether they actually believe in Christian teachings. It has been these people, not I, who have presented all along that THEY get to define our "values and morality." Up until this time, I pursued my beliefs and spiritual practices without calling attention to myself. But after a few decades of a myriad of attention whores from the "religious" right, they need to be called out.

Russia
Bulgaria
Romania
Poland
Ukraine
Moldova
Slovakia
Belarus
Serbia
Macedonia
maybe one or two of those Baltic countries

Romania? Really? I’ve been there and thought it was quite nice. Certainly has its ghetto parts, but I’d take it over any African country.

The US.

Slums-of-Detroit12.jpg

A person growing up in such a place will have no healthcare, they'll probably struggle to get a job, they might get a few years of education before dropping out, not that the education will be any good because all the good teachers will be somewhere else.

I don’t think anyone is going to dispute that the US has many big city Democrat shitholes. Black neighborhoods and cities are completely destroyed urban hell holes. I don’t think that makes the entire country a shithole.

It’s funny though that regressives’ arguement has been to post photos of black neighborhoods and cite national statistics that are skewed because of our large black and Latino populations. You’re just proving the point we make.

I'm just kicking back to the ignorant fire-and-brimstone preachers whose stupid rants we have had to put up with for so long. The Southern Baptists and the rest of the phony "Christians" who have been piling their shit on us for years. It's time to find out whether they actually believe in Christian teachings. It has been these people, not I, who have presented all along that THEY get to define our "values and morality." Up until this time, I pursued my beliefs and spiritual practices without calling attention to myself. But after a few decades of a myriad of attention whores from the "religious" right, they need to be called out.
You have become what you claim to detest. I detest anyone who seeks to define the morals and values of others.

IMO, and in yours to in truth, you are very much a prig. You too need to be called out, but you have neither the insight the integrity to do so.

The US.

Slums-of-Detroit12.jpg

I don’t think anyone is going to dispute that the US has many big city Democrat shitholes. Black neighborhoods and cities are completely destroyed urban hell holes. I don’t think that makes the entire country a shithole.

It’s funny though that regressives’ arguement has been to post photos of black neighborhoods and cite national statistics that are skewed because of our large black and Latino populations. You’re just proving the point we make.

Hey, I've been to Jo'burg. That place makes my skin crawl. But I went to Santon, which is a part of Jo'burg.

sandtoncbd.jpg

That's Santon.

To be honest, every country I went to in Africa has a lot more nice places than shitholes.

Go to Lesotho and it's much more preferable than being in DC. Less likely to be murdered, robbed, etc.

Mexico.

It's still ruled from behind the scenes by euroweenie descendants who subjugated the much darker people they're currently trying to push north. Spaniards are still white euroweenies and even Spain, France, parts of Italy, the UK are shit hole parts of the world.

Detroit is a shithole. Chicago, Baltimore, etc. The more democrook Looney it is, the more dangerous and shitty.

Forum List

Back