There’s an easy way around Trumps pardons.

I just did prove you wrong. Try reading slower. The definition of collusion is illegal cooperation, there are many different ways two parties can collude. Are you really not understanding this?

There is no law that says collusion is illegal. Yawn, that said since Anderson Pooper is your hero, you will never know
If collusion is not illegal then what is it? Tell me your definition of what it is
Collusion does not have a single meaning, like most words it has multiple meanings and its meaning must be taken in the context where it is used.

However there is still no crime of collusion, which means that Trump can never be charged with this.

PS I am not a dictionary, if you are too dumb to use one, you are also too dumb to comprehend most anything
Yes there you go, now you’re getting it. I’ve used a dictionary, I’ve posted the definition of collusion. Simply stated it means illegal cooperation. It could be a number of things depending on the activities and situation. Now you can stop using the false argument that collusion is not illegal. You’re welcome
Dude, I hate to break it to you, but in order for something to be a crime, there needs to be a written statute for that crime. Since there is no collusion statute you are jerking yourself off here.

But don't stop, it's quite amusing

Here are some of the statutes that Billary violated

18 U.S. Code Chapter 37 - ESPIONAGE AND CENSORSHIP
Now you’re diverting to the Clintons?! Haha, that’s when you know you are out of ammo. There are plenty of statutes of crimes that would be considered collusion, basically anything that involves illegal cooperation between multiple parties. I understand this is an extremely difficult concept for you to understand but maybe if you take a walk and reflect on it a bit you will understand. Give it some time to settle in.

There is no law that says collusion is illegal. Yawn, that said since Anderson Pooper is your hero, you will never know
If collusion is not illegal then what is it? Tell me your definition of what it is
Collusion does not have a single meaning, like most words it has multiple meanings and its meaning must be taken in the context where it is used.

However there is still no crime of collusion, which means that Trump can never be charged with this.

PS I am not a dictionary, if you are too dumb to use one, you are also too dumb to comprehend most anything
Yes there you go, now you’re getting it. I’ve used a dictionary, I’ve posted the definition of collusion. Simply stated it means illegal cooperation. It could be a number of things depending on the activities and situation. Now you can stop using the false argument that collusion is not illegal. You’re welcome
Dude, I hate to break it to you, but in order for something to be a crime, there needs to be a written statute for that crime. Since there is no collusion statute you are jerking yourself off here.

Now you’re diverting to the Clintons?! Haha, that’s when you know you are out of ammo. There are plenty of statutes of crimes that would be considered collusion, basically anything that involves illegal cooperation between multiple parties. I understand this is an extremely difficult concept for you to understand but maybe if you take a walk and reflect on it a bit you will understand. Give it some time to settle in.
Collusion is not a crime, if it were you already would have been able to post the statute, because CNN would have made it readily available. They can't and neither can you but like I said idiots jerking off in public like you are the power of the democrappic party

Collusion is not a crime, if it were you already would have been able to post the statute, because CNN would have made it readily available. They can't and neither can you but like I said idiots jerking off in public like you are the power of the democrappic party
You’re playing word games and not fooling anybody. Let me ask you this simple question. If you engaged in collusion with a foreign government to help a political campaign, would you be doing something illegal? Yes or no

You’re playing word games and not fooling anybody. Let me ask you this simple question. If you engaged in collusion with a foreign government to help a political campaign, would you be doing something illegal? Yes or no
Again, there is no crime statute that refers to collusion, thus collusion is not a crime. Or so says Democrat and Harvard law professor Allan Dershewitz, do you really know better than him?

Now stop wanking off in public

Alan Dershowitz concedes collusion may have occurred, but its not a crime

Again, there is no crime statute that refers to collusion, thus collusion is not a crime. Or so says Democrat and Harvard law professor Allan Dershewitz, do you really know better than him?

Yeah I’ve heard Dershowitz and I respect him but I think he is playing off a word game technicality and incorrect about the assertion. Many other respected lawyers disagree with him on that point.

For example, this statute is an example of collusion. It doesn’t say collusion, the charge isn’t going to be collusion, but it, along with other statutes, fit the definition of collusion, which is illegal cooperation.
18 U.S. Code § 953 - Private correspondence with foreign governments

Spin it all you want but you will be wrong. Collusion by definition refers to illegal activity. End of story

Yeah I’ve heard Dershowitz and I respect him but I think he is playing off a word game technicality and incorrect about the assertion. Many other respected lawyers disagree with him on that point.

For example, this statute is an example of collusion. It doesn’t say collusion, the charge isn’t going to be collusion, but it, along with other statutes, fit the definition of collusion, which is illegal cooperation.

Spin it all you want but you will be wrong. Collusion by definition refers to illegal activity. End of story
Yeah we know, you and a Anderson Pooper both have Harvard law degrees, lol.

If Alan Dershowitz is wrong you can provide him and the rest of us with the statute that says collusion is a crime, or you can keep jerking off in public as you enjoy so much

At any rate you are helping Trump get reelected, so keep up the bs

Are you really so retarded that you can't find your own link and have to use mine

Last edited:

If Alan Dershowitz is wrong you can provide him and the rest of us with the statute that says collusion is a crime, or you can keep jerking off in public as you enjoy so much

Are you really so retarded that you can't find your own link and have to use mine
Seriously Rosy are you mentally ill? I literally just posted a statute and explained how it was collusion per the definition of collusion which I also posted. How are you not understanding this?!?!

Seriously Rosy are you mentally ill? I literally just posted a statute and explained how it was collusion per the definition of collusion which I also posted. How are you not understanding this?!?!

So you believe that Alan Dershowitz is wrong...………

LOL, you only reposted what I posted to you because you are too dumb to find your own info, but then since the info you want to be real doesn't exist, you are rather handicapped, much like your mom was. Do you ever wish that she aborted you?

LOL, you only reposted what I posted to you because you are too dumb to find your own info, but then since the info you want to be real doesn't exist, you are rather handicapped, much like your mom was. Do you ever wish that she aborted you?

That answers my question... yes you are mentally ill. Seek help

So you still have no answer as to why Jerry Brown wants more illegal immigrants to come to California when the ones there now are homeless living under bridges near piles of human waste...…………..

Why do you hate these people so much that you want them tortured

So you still have no answer as to why Jerry Brown wants more illegal immigrants to come to California when the ones there now are homeless living under bridges near piles of human waste...…………..

This is the first time you’ve mentioned Jerry Brown, also I don’t speak for him nor do I know what he is thinking. I also don’t hate any group of people nor do I want them tortured. Don’t know where you’re getting this shit from

This is the first time you’ve mentioned Jerry Brown, also I don’t speak for him nor do I know what he is thinking. I also don’t hate any group of people nor do I want them tortured. Don’t know where you’re getting this shit from

Well if you do not hate illegal immigrants, why do you want them to come here where they are forced to live under bridges near piles of their own feces? And for that matter, why does Jerry Brown want the same thing?

Well if you do not hate illegal immigrants, why do you want them to come here where they are forced to live under bridges near piles of their own feces? And for that matter, why does Jerry Brown want the same thing?

I don’t want anybody to come here illegally. What did I say to make you think that? Or are you just being presumptive again?

I don’t want anybody to come here illegally. What did I say to make you think that? Or are you just being presumptive again?

LOL you defended Jerry Brown who wants millions more illegal immigrants living in cardboard boxes under bridges near their own piles of excrement. What you are really saying is that I am right and that there is no logical answer for America allowing people to be tortured into living in subhuman conditions.

Glad you agree that Brown is an ass

LOL you defended Jerry Brown who wants millions more illegal immigrants living in cardboard boxes under bridges near their own piles of excrement. What you are really saying is that I am right and that there is no logical answer for America allowing people to be tortured into living in subhuman conditions.

I do? Please show where I defended Jerry Brown or said anything even about him. Quote me so I know where you are getting these ridiculous ideas. Come on Rosy time to back up your bullshit. Post a quote.

I do? Please show where I defended Jerry Brown or said anything even about him. Quote me so I know where you are getting these ridiculous ideas. Come on Rosy time to back up your bullshit. Post a quote.

There you go again displaying your delusions of grandeur demanding that people do as you say.

PS. You are an idiot, with no friends or pecker

PSS. Collusion is not a crime as I said, thus no American can be charged with something that is not illegal.

LOL, you can prove me wrong anytime kiddy, by posting a collusion crime statute

If you can that is.

Guess u can't do anything but babble like the typical democrap

Yawn

just wait till he’s out of office to bring charges . He can’t pardon once he’s out!
You mean in 2024...……………….

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Bye the way Trump can't pardon himself over collusion, because collusion isn't a crime
But obstruction is. So is being a foreign agent.

There you go again displaying your delusions of grandeur demanding that people do as you say.

PS. You are an idiot, with no friends or pecker

PSS. Collusion is not a crime as I said, thus no American can be charged with something that is not illegal.

LOL, you can prove me wrong anytime kiddy, by posting a collusion crime statute

If you can that is.

Guess u can't do anything but babble like the typical democrap

Yawn
Rosy, you make completely untrue and inaccurate claims about me and I ask for you back them up by showing where I said the things you claim I said... you respond by saying I have no friends or pecker. Are you a child?

You can win the argument by backing up your bullshit, since you can’t do that you resort to childish insults. Face it, you’re a joke.

Forum List

Back