There’s an easy way around Trumps pardons.

just wait till he’s out of office to bring charges . He can’t pardon once he’s out!
You mean in 2024...……………….

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Bye the way Trump can't pardon himself over collusion, because collusion isn't a crime
Uhh yes collusion is against the law. You parrot too many talking points. Try a dictionary.
I am never wrong and as I said collusion is not a crime. At this point little one you can post the legal statute and prove me wrong.......

But there is no statute, since I am never wrong.....

Now go play your computer game

Ever hear of RICO laws ?

Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act - Wikipedia

just wait till he’s out of office to bring charges . He can’t pardon once he’s out!

Bye the way Trump can't pardon himself over collusion, because collusion isn't a crime
Uhh yes collusion is against the law. You parrot too many talking points. Try a dictionary.
I am never wrong and as I said collusion is not a crime. At this point little one you can post the legal statute and prove me wrong.......

Well we are feeling pretty cocky today. Let’s close this debate then and you can have the win right after you provide a definition of collusion in the context that we are speaking. You can select the source you get the difinition from. Just copy and paste it here and make it complete, don’t edit

Well we are feeling pretty cocky today. Let’s close this debate then and you can have the win right after you provide a definition of collusion in the context that we are speaking. You can select the source you get the difinition from. Just copy and paste it here and make it complete, don’t edit
Come on Rosy don’t run away now. You are in a prefect position to put me in my place, all you gotta do is post a definition.

This elections has sure sent the lefties in to utter insanity.. stop pardons, end the EC...

Ever hear of RICO laws ?

Good Lawd... now you're invoking RICO statutes?

Geeze... get a grip kid.

Ever hear of RICO laws ?

Geeze... get a grip kid.

The only thing Timmy grips is his pecker

Ever hear of RICO laws ?

Geeze... get a grip kid.

Hey Rosy, still waiting on that definition of collusion

Ever hear of RICO laws ?

Geeze... get a grip kid.

Collusion is not a crime as I said, thus no American can be charged with something that is not illegal.

LOL, you can prove me wrong anytime kiddy, by posting a collusion crime statute

If you can that is.

Guess u can't do anything but babble like the typical democrap

Yawn

Yeah but there’s all those other crimes . Conspiracy to commit (insert crime here).

Then there’s plan B. With all the nonsense in team trump, there’s gotta be some state crimes in the mix.
your rap sheet?

We impeached Bill Clinton, stole an election from Gore and Hillary, they failed to prosecute Bush for war crimes. I guess these attacks on Trump are payback?

Ever hear of RICO laws ?

Geeze... get a grip kid.

what definition? the one in a dictionary? you're that lazy? really?

Or he could just fire Mueller and put an end to this farce then there are no charges and no pardons are needed.

Sorry to break it to you...

First he would have to fire at least one more to fire Mueller...

On top of that you have to find Mueller failed to do his duty... This is a problem because Mueller is highly professional... Civil Case will arise...

Then when your finished the FBI could just open an investigation themselves, which they would most likely do when you target there former boss...

So please fire Mueller... There will be legal battles from all sides...
no there wouldn't. that was easy.

Ever hear of RICO laws ?

Geeze... get a grip kid.

Collusion is not a crime as I said, thus no American can be charged with something that is not illegal.

If you can that is.

Yawn
I just asked for you to post a definition of collusion. Simple request, you can choose from any reputable dictionary source. Go ahead and post your definition and then we can discuss.

Geeze... get a grip kid.

If you can that is.

Yawn
I just asked for you to post a definition of collusion. Simple request, you can choose from any reputable dictionary source. Go ahead and post your definition and then we can discuss.
exactly something you can do I agree.

Or he could just fire Mueller and put an end to this farce then there are no charges and no pardons are needed.

So you think all of the evidence that was collected just disappears if you fire the investigator? That is a special type of stupid.
You mean the evidence of alleged crimes that have nothing to do with the reason Mueller was appointed? The only special kind of stupid is from those who still cling to the idea that this investigation is anything other than a political witch hunt.

Time will tell. The point is that if a Detective who is investigating a crime…retires/has a fatal heart attack/or is fired for a another matter the investigation doesn’t go away.

This is why Trump hasn’t fired Mueller. Currently, Mueller is under a gag order that is either actual or implied. He doesn’t need one. His integrity is unquestioned. If you fire him, he can testify, write a book, give interviews etc… Currently, whatever he has uncovered is being kept secret. Fire him, he can spill as much of it as he wants.

That is why you exhibited a special type of stupidity not commonly found.
Mueller’s reputation is of being an overzealous prosecutor.
That is why the Deep State picked him.

Congressman DESTROYS Mueller's Reputation in 48-Pager - Liberty Headlines

GOHMERT: ‘He lacks the judgment and credibility to lead the prosecution of anyone…’

(John Wynne, Liberty Headlines) Special Counsel Robert Mueller has a track record of ill repute, alleges a scathing 48-page report written by Texas Congressman Louis Gohmert.

The report, “Robert Mueller: Unmasked” is a brutal takedown of Mueller’s unsavory professional career and should leave no doubt that he is the last person who should be leading the investigation of the Trump-Russia conspiracy theory.

“Robert Mueller has a long and sordid history of illicitly targeting innocent people that is a stain upon the legacy of American jurisprudence,” Gohmert, a Republican, begins in his report. “He lacks the judgment and credibility to lead the prosecution of anyone.”

Based on his findings, the congressman believes that Mueller is someone who targets individuals for prosecution and will resort to any measure to bring them down.

And unlike some Republicans who tell the media that Mueller’s reputation is above reproach, Gohmert believes the exact opposite, saying Republicans who defend Mueller actually want Trump removed from office, or are ignorant of Mueller’s professional history.

The report starts with a detailed history of Mueller’s notorious handling of the Whitey Bulger case, a mobster whom the FBI protected.

Gohmert alleges that instead of going after Bulger, Mueller framed innocent people while leaking information to the media to disparage his targets.

“Anyone imprisoned has to have committed a specific crime for which they are found guilty,” Gohmert writes. “Not in Mueller’s world. He has the reverse list of Santa Claus; and if you are on his list, you get punished even if you are framed.”

“He never apologizes when the truth is learned, no matter how wrong or potentially criminal or malicious the prosecution was. In his book, you deserve what you get even if you did not commit the crime for which he helped put you away.”

Gohmert then proceeds to the case of Congressman Curt Weldon, who alleged the FBI had prior knowledge about 9/11 and could have prevented the attacks.

Mueller, then FBI Director, did not admit the FBI made errors or refute the accusations.

Instead, the FBI raided the home of Weldon’s daughter weeks before Election Day.

With rumors abuzz that Weldon too was under investigation, the congressman lost re-election.

The raid destroyed Weldon’s political career … and nothing ever came of it.

Like everyone else, I didn’t read your nonsense.

The Trump appointed Deputy AG appointed him. Not some shadowy Deep state brain fart you retards came up with out of your ass.

So you think all of the evidence that was collected just disappears if you fire the investigator? That is a special type of stupid.
You mean the evidence of alleged crimes that have nothing to do with the reason Mueller was appointed? The only special kind of stupid is from those who still cling to the idea that this investigation is anything other than a political witch hunt.

Time will tell. The point is that if a Detective who is investigating a crime…retires/has a fatal heart attack/or is fired for a another matter the investigation doesn’t go away.

This is why Trump hasn’t fired Mueller. Currently, Mueller is under a gag order that is either actual or implied. He doesn’t need one. His integrity is unquestioned. If you fire him, he can testify, write a book, give interviews etc… Currently, whatever he has uncovered is being kept secret. Fire him, he can spill as much of it as he wants.

That is why you exhibited a special type of stupidity not commonly found.
Muellers is integrity is unquestioned funny that is the exact same thing both the right and left said about James Comey now both despise him and know integrity was never part of his vocabulary. Now you sit here ready and willing to repeat the same mistake with Mueller there is none as stupid as those who don’t learn from the past.

Not sure where you’re getting your info from. Comey was obviously cashing in on his story to tell (most had already been told by the way). As for “despise”? He was on almost every channel about his book. You’re trying to break your own record for dumb comments in a day now?

Mueller was approved by both a GOP controlled Senate and a DNC controlled senate by unanimous votes. Let me guess, all of the GOP senators you and your conservative brethren voted for are all suddenly “deep state” operators…right? Child please.
So you're saying the GOP doesn't have any dishonest politicians???

Are you saying they do have dishonest politicians in the US Senate? Well, ALL OF THEM approved Mueller twice dumbass. All of them are dishonest?

Again, you, Roseanne and Richards should take this bullshit on the road….

What evidence???

Hmmm you would think that if Capitan Mueller’s investigation into private shin splints was a unethical as your moronic brain thinks…that would have been leaked by now…right? LOL…

For starters, the evidence that has collected guilty plea after guilty plea, indictments, and is making your perverted messiah shake in his chinese made shoes.
The only thing Mueller is doing is eating up resources.

Oh well, between the Bengotcha investigation and Kenneth star, that was ten years of eating.

So Captain Mueller, let me be the first to say, bon appetite

how would you know what he had?

For one thing, the guilty pleas from Trump’s henchmen, the admissions of the lies, the payoffs to whores galore by your messiah.
Without the influence of the special prosecutor, the crimes, lies, and payoffs would not be public knowledge.
Can’t wait to see what else comes out.

You do want the truth to come out, right?

Forum List

Back