There’s an easy way around Trumps pardons.

Good Lawd... now you're invoking RICO statutes?

Geeze... get a grip kid.

The only thing Timmy grips is his pecker
Hey Rosy, still waiting on that definition of collusion

Collusion is not a crime as I said, thus no American can be charged with something that is not illegal.

LOL, you can prove me wrong anytime kiddy, by posting a collusion crime statute

If you can that is.

Guess u can't do anything but babble like the typical democrap

Yawn
I just asked for you to post a definition of collusion. Simple request, you can choose from any reputable dictionary source. Go ahead and post your definition and then we can discuss.

LOL, you are a delusional schitzo suffering from delusions of grandeur if you actually believe that people have to listen to you.

PS. If you are really too stupid to look up a word, refer to above.

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I am never wrong and as I said collusion is not a crime. At this point little one you can post the legal statute and prove me wrong.......

But there is no statute, since I am never wrong.....

Now go play your computer game

Ever hear of RICO laws ?

Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act - Wikipedia

Geeze... get a grip kid.

what definition? the one in a dictionary? you're that lazy? really?

He isn't lazy, he has delusions of grandeur, which means in this case that he believes that people need take orders from him. If you tell him no, he goes in the closet with Sybil and cries

once you're pardoned, there's no charging you again for the same crimes. The slate is wiped clean. He's going to be so popular by the time he's out of office in 2024 that anyone talking about charging him would get lynched.

Geeze... get a grip kid.

Collusion is not a crime as I said, thus no American can be charged with something that is not illegal.

If you can that is.

Yawn
I just asked for you to post a definition of collusion. Simple request, you can choose from any reputable dictionary source. Go ahead and post your definition and then we can discuss.

LOL, you are a delusional schitzo suffering from delusions of grandeur if you actually believe that people have to listen to you.

I’ve looked it up. I’m guessing since this is your third dodge that you haven’t. Here I’ll make it easy for you and post the definition and then you can explain to me how it isn’t illegal.

col·lu·sion
kəˈlo͞oZHən/
noun
  1. secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially in order to cheat or deceive others.
    "the armed forces were working in collusion with drug traffickers"
    synonyms: conspiracy, connivance, complicity, intrigue, plotting, secret understanding, collaboration, scheming
    "there had been collusion between the security forces and paramilitary groups"
    • LAW
      illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially between ostensible opponents in a lawsuit.

Geeze... get a grip kid.

He isn't lazy, he has delusions of grandeur, which means in this case that he believes that people need take orders from him. If you tell him no, he goes in the closet with Sybil and cries
usually two people contribute to a conversation. By no means do I believe you need to take orders from me or even answer if you don’t want to. You shouldn’t put words in my mouth, you have no clue who I am or what my intent is. But if you keep dodging and are unable to answer simple questions or adequately back up your ignorant statements then you are only making yourself look dumber than you already look. And I have every right to call you out for it

Geeze... get a grip kid.

Hey Rosy, what did you say “no” to?

You said collusion was illegal, I said it wasn’t per it’s definition and then I gave you the opportunity to post your definition of collusion to back up your argument. You went dark. Then I posted a definition of collusion and asked how you think it’s not illegal. Again you go dark. So who is in the closet?? Get a mirror

What a joke

If you can that is.

Yawn

I’ve looked it up. I’m guessing since this is your third dodge that you haven’t. Here I’ll make it easy for you and post the definition and then you can explain to me how it isn’t illegal.

col·lu·sion
kəˈlo͞oZHən/
noun
  1. secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially in order to cheat or deceive others.
    synonyms: conspiracy, connivance, complicity, intrigue, plotting, secret understanding, collaboration, scheming
    • LAW
      illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially between ostensible opponents in a lawsuit.

Looking up the meaning is irrelevant as the judge would say. What you need to look up is the criminal statute number that details how collusion is a crime, and what the penalties are.

LOL, this does not exist, so go back to wanking

Geeze... get a grip kid.

usually two people contribute to a conversation. By no means do I believe you need to take orders from me or even answer if you don’t want to. You shouldn’t put words in my mouth, you have no clue who I am or what my intent is. But if you keep dodging and are unable to answer simple questions or adequately back up your ignorant statements then you are only making yourself look dumber than you already look. And I have every right to call you out for it
Again, since there is no criminal statute that refers to collusion I can't post it. That said since you believe in the tooth faitry you can post this statute at any time, have peter pan deliver it to Duller as well

Geeze... get a grip kid.

Hey Rosy, what did you say “no” to?

You said collusion was illegal, I said it wasn’t per it’s definition and then I gave you the opportunity to post your definition of collusion to back up your argument. You went dark. Then I posted a definition of collusion and asked how you think it’s not illegal. Again you go dark. So who is in the closet?? Get a mirror

What a joke

I said collusion was not illegal and that there is no criminal statute that refers to it. You can now prove me wrong, which will happen right after you stop jerking off in public

If you can that is.

Yawn

col·lu·sion
kəˈlo͞oZHən/
noun
    • LAW

Looking up the meaning is irrelevant as the judge would say. What you need to look up is the criminal statute number that details how collusion is a crime, and what the penalties are.

Collision LITERALLY means illegal cooperation. It comes in many forms so the statute you are looking for depends on the type of collusion. This isn’t hard to understand. What’s wrong with you?!

If you can that is.

Yawn

col·lu·sion
kəˈlo͞oZHən/
noun
    • LAW

Collision LITERALLY means illegal cooperation. It comes in many forms so the statute you are looking for depends on the type of collusion. This isn’t hard to understand. What’s wrong with you?!
Again there in no crime statute that makes collusion a crime.

Feel free to prove me wrong, or continue wanking off in public

If you can that is.

Yawn

col·lu·sion
kəˈlo͞oZHən/
noun
    • LAW

I'll take Alan Dershowitz' word for it that it isn't illegal.

col·lu·sion
kəˈlo͞oZHən/
noun
    • LAW

I just did prove you wrong. Try reading slower. The definition of collusion is illegal cooperation, there are many different ways two parties can collude. Are you really not understanding this?

col·lu·sion
kəˈlo͞oZHən/
noun
    • LAW

I just did prove you wrong. Try reading slower. The definition of collusion is illegal cooperation, there are many different ways two parties can collude. Are you really not understanding this?

There is no law that says collusion is illegal. Yawn, that said since Anderson Pooper is your hero, you will never know

col·lu·sion
kəˈlo͞oZHən/
noun
    • LAW

There is no law that says collusion is illegal. Yawn, that said since Anderson Pooper is your hero, you will never know
If collusion is not illegal then what is it? Tell me your definition of what it is

just wait till he’s out of office to bring charges . He can’t pardon once he’s out!

Hey Dumb Ass…

What’s the charge and where’s the evidence…

You liberals are so ignorant.

I don’t know . I’m not running the investigation. Campaign finance violations? Money laundering?

Again…

What’s the charge and where’s the evidence…

You liberals are so ignorant.

If collusion is not illegal then what is it? Tell me your definition of what it is
Collusion does not have a single meaning, like most words it has multiple meanings and its meaning must be taken in the context where it is used.

However there is still no crime of collusion, which means that Trump can never be charged with this.

PS I am not a dictionary, if you are too dumb to use one, you are also too dumb to comprehend most anything

Collusion does not have a single meaning, like most words it has multiple meanings and its meaning must be taken in the context where it is used.

However there is still no crime of collusion, which means that Trump can never be charged with this.

PS I am not a dictionary, if you are too dumb to use one, you are also too dumb to comprehend most anything
Yes there you go, now you’re getting it. I’ve used a dictionary, I’ve posted the definition of collusion. Simply stated it means illegal cooperation. It could be a number of things depending on the activities and situation. Now you can stop using the false argument that collusion is not illegal. You’re welcome

Yes there you go, now you’re getting it. I’ve used a dictionary, I’ve posted the definition of collusion. Simply stated it means illegal cooperation. It could be a number of things depending on the activities and situation. Now you can stop using the false argument that collusion is not illegal. You’re welcome
Dude, I hate to break it to you, but in order for something to be a crime, there needs to be a written statute for that crime. Since there is no collusion statute you are jerking yourself off here.

But don't stop, it's quite amusing

Here are some of the statutes that Billary violated

18 U.S. Code Chapter 37 - ESPIONAGE AND CENSORSHIP

Forum List

Back