There's a Growing 'Trad-Wife' Trend That's Making Feminists Furious

Misery is the basis for life. It is the point of our existence. We don’t have to like it but we do have to deal with it.
I'm fighting colon cancer, I have a colostomy bag on one side and a gameboy sized device dripping chemo drugs into a plastic tube in my neck on the other and I am happier than you have ever been. You don't know fuck about real misery if your misery is based on other people having differing opinions.

I'm fighting colon cancer, I have a colostomy bag on one side and a gameboy sized device dripping chemo drugs into a plastic tube in my neck on the other and I am happier than you have ever been
Apparently you are. Good for you. I hope that your medical team is able to do things to make your situation as bearable as possible. My personal medication if I ever get cancer is 230 grains of .45 ACP to the head.
You don't know fuck about real misery if your misery is based on other people having differing opinions
My misery is based on almost 49 years of life which I would have been far better off not having lived.

Apparently you are. Good for you. I hope that your medical team is able to do things to make your situation as bearable as possible. My personal medication if I ever get cancer is 230 grains of .45 ACP to the head.

My misery is based on almost 49 years of life which I would have been far better off not having lived.
I've heard your poor me act enough times that you should be paying me for online therapy.

Flops never ordered any woman to go out and work and farm out the kids and give up cooking and cleaning. Flops is complaining about the feminist movement marginalizing women who chose to stay home and have kids.

Corporations loved the influx of women workers. They worked almost as cheap as illegal aliens and smelled much nicer, providing more opportunity for sexual harassment and just plain adultary.
I wish I could complain you are wrong ---------- but I can't, so I'll just appreciate the "smelled nicer" remark, as it's probably the best I'll get.

I'm fighting colon cancer, I have a colostomy bag on one side and a gameboy sized device dripping chemo drugs into a plastic tube in my neck on the other and I am happier than you have ever been. You don't know fuck about real misery if your misery is based on other people having differing opinions.
May G-d help you!

NO!

Human Life is G-d's creation. It is precious.

PS. I am now mostly on Russian forums -- I must take a rest from American stuff.

Forum List

Back