There's a Growing 'Trad-Wife' Trend That's Making Feminists Furious

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
It started with young women half-joking about being angry with the feminist movement for “liberating” women so they now have to get up to go to work to pay their own bills.

The BBC made a skit off the back of this complaint that, while meant as a joke, ended up being a perfect way that described how many women felt about their “liberation.” They say the left can’t meme, but this skit proves they can do so ironically.

Then a trend on began emerging that gained traction very quickly. It was women simply posting their daily lives as traditional housewives. They cooked, they cleaned, they looked nice for their breadwinning husband, and they took care of the children during the day.

It’s a trend being called “tradwife.”

There's a Growing 'Trad-Wife' Trend That's Making Feminists Furious

Yep, nothing says peak feminism like squatting in a workplace toilet while a robot sucks milk out your tits so you can continue to pay some other woman to ignore your kid.

C23184AB-5F37-4669-ADF4-787308BE7F8C-2746083.jpg

If that's what makes them happy, why would anyone be angry about it?
Show me a woman that is happy and I'll show you a well kept housewife.

That and Globohomo loves feminism. Women in the workforce add to the labor pool, create competition for jobs which controls salaries, and of course two income earning parents enable more consumerism.

LOL.....Apparently women's submission to corporations is empowering…who knew? :dunno:

Hey maybe that MD teacher in this morning's thread would be fighting capitalism if she found her a good man to take care of her as a homemaker/mother. ;)

Last edited:
Show me a woman that is happy and I'll show you a well kept housewife.

That and Globohomo loves feminism. Women in the workforce add to the labor pool, create competition for jobs which controls salaries, and of course two income earning parents enable more consumerism.

LOL.....Apparently submission to corporations is empowering…who knew?

Hey maybe that MD teacher in this morning's thread would be fighting capitalism if she found her a good man to take care of her as a homemaker/mother.

For some women being in the workforce is for them, for some it's being in the workforce and balancing a family, for some it's running a family.

The issue feminism ran into was trying to propose that ALL women don't want a family life. To make it almost seem like a burden. That being single and working is the default condition for them.

Considering how women's overall happiness hasn't improved and has even decreased over the past decades shows that maybe the one size fits all solution isn't the right solution.

When did it change from Women can live the same lives as men to women have to live the same lives as men?

It important to you that the things you like have to make people mad. Feminists care about rights and choice. The stay at home wife is just fine as long as it's what they want to do.

It important to you that the things you like have to make people mad. Feminists care about rights and choice. The stay at home wife is just fine as long as it's what they want to do.

Actually they don't. How many feminists rail against women working at Hooters, or women living traditional lives.

You have to look at feminism as a staged process, divided into waves. The first few waves were about equality under the law, equality in economic terms, and equality in educational terms. The last few waves have been about abortion, revenge, all heterosexual sex as rape, and lesbianism being superior to heterosexuality,

"Feminists" who've remained silent while men have participated in women's sports, and are now sniveling about this, can STFU....They have no credibility whatsoever.

Many of the feminists who are now called TERF's are probably also the ones who hate the TradWife thing.

To them all women have to be short haired militant lesbians.

Actually they don't. How many feminists rail against women working at Hooters, or women living traditional lives.

You have to look at feminism as a staged process, divided into waves. The first few waves were about equality under the law, equality in economic terms, and equality in educational terms. The last few waves have been about abortion, revenge, all heterosexual sex as rape, and lesbianism being superior to heterosexuality,
When you set yourself up as the resistance to all things feminist all you are going to see is the anger.

When you set yourself up as the resistance to all things feminist all you are going to see is the anger.

I am not an opponent to all things female, I am an opponent to current wave feminism that looks at men with disgust and thinks the perfect woman's life is as an angry short haired lesbian.

I am not an opponent to all things female, I am an opponent to current wave feminism that looks at men with disgust and thinks the perfect woman's life is as an angry short haired lesbian.
I said "feminist" not "female".

I know. Feminism has gone from equality to some pigeonholed lesbian revenge fantasy combined with abortion as a religion.
It's clear you care more about pissing people off than the damage being done for the sake of trying to spite these people you hate.

Forum List

Back