There Sure Are Allot Of Angry Libs Here...

um, what are you talking about?
McCain lost the election
so he didnt sign anything

she means the bank bailouts

mccain lost when he looked like a doddering old fool when the banks crashed..... at which point people realized that palin would be a heartbeat away.....

:eek:
palin had nothing to do with it, it was him pulling that stupid stunt "i'm suspending my campaign" when it was clear he did nothing of the sort

Palin had everything to do with it. Normal people were going: OMFG!! She's a brain donor!!!

Even normal Republican people.:eek:

I think a lot of democrats and indies would have voted for McCain had he picked Rudy or Romney.

she means the bank bailouts

mccain lost when he looked like a doddering old fool when the banks crashed..... at which point people realized that palin would be a heartbeat away.....

so if he'd chosen Rudy or Romney, he'd have won?

not rudy "a noun, a verb and 9/11" giuliani... but maybe romney... because romney had proven economic skills (although he sold out and moved too far right during the campaign.). but doesn't matter, the "base" would never have voted for a mormon, so maybe any gains from the middle would have been offset by rightwing ennuie.

so if he'd chosen Rudy or Romney, he'd have won?

not rudy "a noun, a verb and 9/11" giuliani... but maybe romney... because romney had proven economic skills (although he sold out and moved too far right during the campaign.). but doesn't matter, the "base" would never have voted for a mormon, so maybe any gains from the middle would have been offset by rightwing ennuie.

hard to imagine Mac couldn't have done any better than Palin.

Pawlenty would have been the one. But how do we know that whomever he picked might have declined?

There isn't really anyone who McCain could have picked that would have won it for him. Nothing at all could have made him win, barring a dead hooker or a live boy found in Obama's bed.

Last edited:
And this is what really makes me laugh at Obama.

He doesn't need one single republican vote to push his lib agenda. Not one.

And all he does is whine and moan about the evil, angry, racist republicans that are holding everything up.

He's so petty this guy. Really out of his league and so thin skinned.

I think there must be democrats who would not vote for what he is proposing.

There are. But he can't seem to stop with the whining about repubs and cons. Blame game 2.0.
It's because he needs someone to blame on the other side so that he doesn't looks like the loser he is.

I've never known or witnessed a single neocon that admits to being one.
That's because there are only a few and they are national figures. Those who believe in some of the same principles of foreign policy and governance rarely define themselves as Neo-cons; they do however see merit in some neo-conservative initiatives.

Forum List

Back