There something I noticed about that poll map that heavily favors obama that I notice

:lol:

I just checked the map and was gonna say that I needed my head examined for assuming bigredneck was being honest in his OP.
Dumb ass you're lying

Bigreb, I honestly have felt a sense of relief since I've been reading your posts the last few days. I realized you are a profoundly uneducated man, and that people like you will have no effect on my, or anyone's, future.

Take one single second to open your own link and tell me again I'm lying.

Oh god, I forget that any fool can open up a computer without needing to know how to count to 4.

Just because I do not think as you does not mean I am uneducated. As a matter of fact since I do not think as you makes me one hell of a smart man.

Dumb ass you're lying

Naw it's you being loose with the facts.

You are correct that according to that link Romney is up 3 points in Missouri.

Where you are wrong is Ohio. In your OP you said that Obama is up 3 points but according to that link Obama is up 3.6 points in Ohio.

You are not being truthful when you assert that the lead each candidate has in each state is the same.

You fail.

From the link dumb ass.
Missouri 10 obama 45% Romney 48% Tossup

Ohio 18 obama 47% Romney 43% Winner obama

How can both state that have the same point spread one be a winner favoring obama and the other being a toss up with Romney in the lead?

Moron,

48 - 45 = 3

47 - 43 = 4

4 =/= 3

Four is not the same as three.

Naw it's you being loose with the facts.

You are correct that according to that link Romney is up 3 points in Missouri.

Where you are wrong is Ohio. In your OP you said that Obama is up 3 points but according to that link Obama is up 3.6 points in Ohio.

You are not being truthful when you assert that the lead each candidate has in each state is the same.

You fail.

From the link dumb ass.

How can both state that have the same point spread one be a winner favoring obama and the other being a toss up with Romney in the lead?

Moron,

48 - 45 = 3

47 - 43 = 4

4 =/= 3

And how can one more point place a win win for obama?

From the link dumb ass.

Moron,

48 - 45 = 3

47 - 43 = 4

4 =/= 3

Congrats on learning that three is less than four.

Now, to your question:

One was marked as a "lean" and other a "toss up". There's no "win" on the map.

The site most likely set the threshold for lean/toss up at 3 points.

It had to be set somewhere.

Moron,

48 - 45 = 3

47 - 43 = 4

4 =/= 3

Now, to your question:

But how exactly does the Electoral points show up in the total? They are tallying it up as a win if they are giving him the Electoral votes wouldn't you agree?

Last edited:

Now, to your question:

But how exactly does the Electoral points show up in the total? They are tallying it up as a win if they are giving him the Electoral votes wouldn't you agree?

They are adding lean and strong to get their projected electoral total if the election were today but that it's a "lean" means it's not a guarantee.

Is this the first election in which you've followed electoral vote maps?

Yes, counting it out shows that Missouri has a 3 point spread and Ohio a 4 point spread.

You started the thread saying "But Ohio which has obama ahead by 3 points." You miscounted. You got other conservatives all worked up over NOTHING.

And you are uneducated. I don't mean to say you are a bad person, I just mean you have posted multiple things on here that are based on extreme factual errors (eg. AIDS spread before christianity) and therefore your beliefs are not well formed or valid like the people who have done research.

And I am now done with this thread. Sorry buddy, but you are a fool.

Last edited:

Now, to your question:

They are adding lean and strong to get their projected electoral total if the election were today but that it's a "lean" means it's not a guarantee.

They're adding their opinion that's what they are adding.

Yes, counting it out shows that Missouri has a 3 point spread and Ohio a 4 point spread.

You started the thread saying "But Ohio which has obama ahead by 3 points." You miscounted. You got other conservatives all worked up over NOTHING.

And you are uneducated. I don't mean to say you are a bad person, I just mean you have posted multiple things on here that are based on extreme factual errors (eg. AIDS spread before christianity) and therefore your beliefs are not well formed or valid like the people who have done research.

And I am now done with this thread. Sorry buddy, but you are a fool.

As I said just because I do not think as you do does not make me uneducated it's just make me one hell of a smart man.

They set thresholds for where they would assign a state as a toss up, lean, or solid. This is how these maps are put together .... be it at the HuffPo, 538, RCP, or Karl Rove's website.

Face it, man, your simple math skills failed you and led you to post an OP that made you look less than bright.

These pollsters that heavily favor obama can't hide who they are pulling for

Missouri which has went Republican for the last three presidential elections with Romney leading by 3 points is a toss up
But Ohio which has obama ahead by 3 points going obama's way and only went Democrat in the last election.

2012 Presidential Electoral Map | Huffington Post 2012 Election Dashboard

Those who think people are smart enough to see through the bullshit are stupid.
so mister conspiracy see's a conspiracy....Wow shocking

It's a conspiracy? Damn son go back to your transformers toys.

They set thresholds for where they would assign a state as a toss up, lean, or solid. This is how these maps are put together .... be it at the HuffPo, 538, RCP, or Karl Rove's website.

Face it, man, your simple math skills failed you and led you to post an OP that made you look less than bright.

The poll is bullshit There is no way in hell that obama should be carrying half of those states that the poll is showing that he is carrying

The poll is bullshit There is no way in hell that obama should be carrying half of those states that the poll is showing that he is carrying

And that's fine for you to hold that opinion but it means squat when it comes to you failing to do simple math correctly and mistakenly claiming they assigned states with the same spread differently.

And that's fine for you to hold that opinion but it means squat when it comes to you failing to do simple math correctly and mistakenly claiming they assigned states with the same spread differently.

Basic math? 2+2 is 4 5+5 is 10 4-3 is 1 how is that for basic math? Still there is no changing any poll leaning obama's way the equation is total bullshit.

Basic math? 2+2 is 4 5+5 is 10 4-3 is 1 how is that for basic math?

48 - 45 = ?

47 - 43 = ?

Still there is no changing any poll leaning obama's way the equation is total bullshit.

Not sure what you are trying to say here but the map in the link has Obama up 2.2 in Wisconsin and the state is marked a toss up.

So, let's look at the numbers. Anything less than 3 is considered anybody's game. So where does that leave the candidates?

President Obama Ohio, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Iowa, Colorado, Nevada

Governor Romney Missouri, Arizona

At this date, looks like the President is doing pretty good.

This thread title brought to you by the Redundant Department of Redundancy.

Yes lets ignore the question of why 3 points for Romney is a toss up but 3 points for Obama is a win, shall we?

You're still butthurt, aren't you. Maybe you should spend less time in the computer chair, give your ass some time to heal.

Do you ever actually address the issues? You have no Opinion other than Insults?

Basic math? 2+2 is 4 5+5 is 10 4-3 is 1 how is that for basic math?

48 - 45 = ?

47 - 43 = ?

Still there is no changing any poll leaning obama's way the equation is total bullshit.

Not sure what you are trying to say here but the map in the link has Obama up 2.2 in Wisconsin and the state is marked a toss up.
I can't understand why you can't see the real numbers. People will vote with their wallet. The less money they have the more blame is given to the incumbent noi matter how hard the media and polls try to favor obama.

Forum List

Back