There something I noticed about that poll map that heavily favors obama that I notice

Basic math? 2+2 is 4 5+5 is 10 4-3 is 1 how is that for basic math?

48 - 45 = ?

47 - 43 = ?

Still there is no changing any poll leaning obama's way the equation is total bullshit.

Not sure what you are trying to say here but the map in the link has Obama up 2.2 in Wisconsin and the state is marked a toss up.
I can't understand why you can't see the real numbers. People will vote with their wallet. The less money they have the more blame is given to the incumbent noi matter how hard the media and polls try to favor obama.

I can't understand why you thought 4 and 3 were the same when you decided to face plant this thread onto the board.

I gotta hand it to you though, most people would be embarrassed by such a folly and let the thread die but not you.

What I have noticed is in almost all the national polls no matter if it is Obama or Romney leading the number is within the margin of error basically right now it's a tie.

Yet the left keeps listing those States as sure wins for Ob ama and people like BDBoop and bodecca support the decision while refusing to answer the simple question of why if it is a toss up does it get assigned to Obama but a toss up for Romney with him ahead is a well, toss up?

And as evidenced by this thread pretend not to understand the question?

North Carolina is the only true toss up according to this poll at 46/46 But I have an insiders observation Romney will carry the State of North Carolina.

NC isn't a toss up and won't be one. Obama is losing it by 54%. Romney's number is irrelevant at this point because undecideds don't break for the incumbent. If the incumbent can't garner 50% even without an official opponent and even before the Republican convention, he is in serious trouble. The media is doing same thing they did when Carter ran for re-election insisting it would be an election too close to call. It was never close. Presenting their poll showing 46-46 as a "toss-up" assumes all variables are equal for both and they aren't. And they know they aren't. They know full well this really means Obama is down in NC by 54% and history shows that percent is so extremely unlikely to turn around for the incumbent as to be near insurmountable for Obama.

Then you throw in embarrassing proof of just how deep the discontent is within his own party with a felon and "uncommitted" getting such a high percentage in recent primaries and even the DNC and leftwing media know the election is not going to be near as close they are intent on portraying it.

These pollsters that heavily favor obama can't hide who they are pulling for

Missouri which has went Republican for the last three presidential elections with Romney leading by 3 points is a toss up
But Ohio which has obama ahead by 3 points going obama's way and only went Democrat in the last election.

2012 Presidential Electoral Map | Huffington Post 2012 Election Dashboard

Those who think people are smart enough to see through the bullshit are stupid.

Yeah--agreed the polls and the media have got to keep this race "very close" up until the night before the election. They need viewers to make money. If they called this race today--no one would watch them. They did the same with the Carter/Reagan race too--kept it looking like it was going to be a very tight race up until the eve of the election.

As we know that race was a total blow-out.

1980-electoral-map.gif

Reagan v Carter--1980

Last edited:
Yet the left keeps listing those States as sure wins for Ob ama and people like BDBoop and bodecca support the decision while refusing to answer the simple question of why if it is a toss up does it get assigned to Obama but a toss up for Romney with him ahead is a well, toss up?

And as evidenced by this thread pretend not to understand the question?

North Carolina is the only true toss up according to this poll at 46/46 But I have an insiders observation Romney will carry the State of North Carolina.

NC isn't a toss up and won't be one. Obama is losing it by 54%. Romney's number is irrelevant at this point because undecideds don't break for the incumbent. If the incumbent can't garner 50% even without an official opponent and even before the Republican convention, he is in serious trouble. The media is doing same thing they did when Carter ran for re-election insisting it would be an election too close to call. It was never close. Presenting their poll showing 46-46 as a "toss-up" assumes all variables are equal for both and they aren't. And they know they aren't. They know full well this really means Obama is down in NC by 54% and history shows that percent is so extremely unlikely to turn around for the incumbent as to be near insurmountable for Obama.

Then you throw in embarrassing proof of just how deep the discontent is within his own party with a felon and "uncommitted" getting such a high percentage in recent primaries and even the DNC and leftwing media know the election is not going to be near as close they are intent on portraying it.

Shit N.C. was no longer a Toss up after the 2010 mid-term. We North Carolinian's take a disliking to any adult that try's to take charge and then passes off all blame to someone else like a child caught fucking up 24/7.

48 - 45 = ?

47 - 43 = ?

Not sure what you are trying to say here but the map in the link has Obama up 2.2 in Wisconsin and the state is marked a toss up.
I can't understand why you can't see the real numbers. People will vote with their wallet. The less money they have the more blame is given to the incumbent noi matter how hard the media and polls try to favor obama.

I can't understand why you thought 4 and 3 were the same when you decided to face plant this thread onto the board.

I gotta hand it to you though, most people would be embarrassed by such a folly and let the thread die but not you.

To get your attention. To have a discussion about why are points that are so close one is a toss up and the other is leaning too obama.

Missouri which has went Republican for the last three presidential elections with Romney leading by 3 points is a toss up
But Ohio which has obama ahead by 3 points going obama's way and only went Democrat in the last election.

yeah it's the same reason they call a state for democrats as soon as the polls close, but a state like Utah waits about an hour after the polls. I think in 04 they called states Kerry was winning by 2-4%, but Bush winning by like 10% in realiably republican states they held off...it's a crock.

Yeah--agreed the polls and the media have got to keep this race "very close" up until the night before the election. They need viewers to make money. If they called this race today--no one would watch them. They did the same with the Carter/Reagan race too--kept it looking like it was going to be a very tight race up until the eve of the election.

As we know that race was a total blow-out.

1980-electoral-map.gif

Reagan v Carter--1980

The media is praying that people only watch polls and will vote for the predicted winner sometimes it works out that way other times such as Carter Reagan not so much.

"These pollsters" are the same ones used by Real Clear.

"These pollsters" are the same ones used by Real Clear.

Did I say that real clear was non partisan?

Forum List

Back