There something I noticed about that poll map that heavily favors obama that I notice

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
These pollsters that heavily favor obama can't hide who they are pulling for

Missouri which has went Republican for the last three presidential elections with Romney leading by 3 points is a toss up
But Ohio which has obama ahead by 3 points going obama's way and only went Democrat in the last election.

2012 Presidential Electoral Map | Huffington Post 2012 Election Dashboard

Those who think people are smart enough to see through the bullshit are stupid.

This thread title brought to you by the Redundant Department of Redundancy.
Isn't it: Department of Redundancy Department?

Anywhooo......those silly Electoral maps are for the birds. Obama is going to cake walk his way to a lifetime term. :lol:

Isn't it: Department of Redundancy Department?

Anywhooo......those silly Electoral maps are for the birds. Obama is going to cake walk his way to a lifetime term. :lol:

If you go by those polls yes. Chairman obama first lifetime president of America.

Why do you think that some pollsters see Romney ahead by 3 points as a dead heat and Obama ahead by 3 points as a win? Numbers are the same, but the interpretation is night and day. Denial is what it is. I guess libs don't bother themselves with the little details.

Why do you think that some pollsters see Romney ahead by 3 points as a dead heat and Obama ahead by 3 points as a win? Numbers are the same, but the interpretation is night and day. Denial is what it is. I guess libs don't bother themselves with the little details.

What she said

What I have noticed is in almost all the national polls no matter if it is Obama or Romney leading the number is within the margin of error basically right now it's a tie.

Yet the left keeps listing those States as sure wins for Ob ama and people like BDBoop and bodecca support the decision while refusing to answer the simple question of why if it is a toss up does it get assigned to Obama but a toss up for Romney with him ahead is a well, toss up?

And as evidenced by this thread pretend not to understand the question?

Forum List

Back