There something I noticed about that poll map that heavily favors obama that I notice

This thread title brought to you by the Redundant Department of Redundancy.

Yes lets ignore the question of why 3 points for Romney is a toss up but 3 points for Obama is a win, shall we?

Any poll that show Obama with less than 50% means he is losing that state and it doesn't matter whatsoever at this point what it shows for Romney. A poll showing Obama over Romney 48-46 and the rest undecided means Obama is down by 52%. Undecideds at this point don't break for the incumbent. Every pollster knows it, leftwing media knows it, RNC knows it, DNC knows it. An incumbent who is polling at 49% or less is losing that state and in serious trouble - true no matter what it shows for the challenger.

For example in 2004 polls at this point showed Bush polling 4 points higher than Kerry in Hawaii at 44-40 and some showing Kerry with as little as 38%. Kerry's numbers were never important because that 44% meant Bush had no shot at taking Hawaii whatsover and no one, including Bush, ever thought he did any more than he ever thought he had a shot at taking California. He lost Hawaii with just under 39% of the vote. Obama is in real trouble in every state but MA, VT, IL, NY, CA, RI, HI, CT and D.C. and Democrats know it which is why the DNC refused to waste even one dime of their resources on Gov. Walker's recall. Even if he and Romney are pretty close in the amount of money they raise, Obama is the one with numbers already far more hardened, more writ in stone and far less likely to move up and is going to have to fight in states he was able to take for granted last time. He is the known quantity and people have a more unbending, rigid opinion for better or worse about an incumbent than they do about his challenger.

COME ON NOVEMBER!

What I have noticed is in almost all the national polls no matter if it is Obama or Romney leading the number is within the margin of error basically right now it's a tie.

Yet the left keeps listing those States as sure wins for Ob ama and people like BDBoop and bodecca support the decision while refusing to answer the simple question of why if it is a toss up does it get assigned to Obama but a toss up for Romney with him ahead is a well, toss up?

And as evidenced by this thread pretend not to understand the question?

North Carolina is the only true toss up according to this poll at 46/46 But I have an insiders observation Romney will carry the State of North Carolina.

What I have noticed is in almost all the national polls no matter if it is Obama or Romney leading the number is within the margin of error basically right now it's a tie.

Yet the left keeps listing those States as sure wins for Ob ama and people like BDBoop and bodecca support the decision while refusing to answer the simple question of why if it is a toss up does it get assigned to Obama but a toss up for Romney with him ahead is a well, toss up?

North Carolina is the only true toss up according to this poll at 46/46 But I have an insiders observation Romney will carry the State of North Carolina.

Anything within the margin of error is a toss up.

Anything within the margin of error is a toss up.

Just going with the theme of the poll.

Funny how there is almost a direct correlation between higher education and average income and whether a state is red or blue. Except for Alaska (#4 in average income), all the states with the highest income/best education systems are blue, and all of the states with the lowest incomes/worst education are red.

And if you took out the free loaders who want more welfare from the democratic side and the top 1% super rich who want to be further protected and less taxed and vote Republican, I'm sure the difference would be far more striking.

Anyways, why are there so many threads like this that offer no new information and are nothing but a bunch of personal insults at Obama and "liberals." You guys love to stereotype and generalize.

Funny how there is almost a direct correlation between higher education and average income and whether a state is red or blue. Except for Alaska (#4 in average income), all the states with the highest income/best education systems are blue, and all of the states with the lowest incomes/worst education are red.

And if you took out the free loaders who want more welfare from the democratic side and the top 1% super rich who want to be further protected and less taxed and vote Republican, I'm sure the difference would be far more striking.

Anyways, why are there so many threads like this that offer no new information and are nothing but a bunch of personal insults at Obama and "liberals." You guys love to stereotype and generalize.

Here's what you can do with my point of observation thread discuss why a three point spread for Romney is a toss up and a three point spread for obama is a win, or shut the fuck up and move on.
How do you like those options?

blah..........blah..........blah...............

Incumbents under 50% lose in the general for the past 50 years. All anybody has to know.

Mormons have never won the presidency. All anybody has to know.
Until JFK neither had a catholic if the left wants to make Romney's religion a issue go for it I feel sure it will come back to bite them in the ass.

blah..........blah..........blah...............

Incumbents under 50% lose in the general for the past 50 years. All anybody has to know.

Mormons have never won the presidency. All anybody has to know.
Until JFK neither had a catholic if the left wants to make Romney's religion a issue go for it I feel sure it will come back to bite them in the ass.

Yup.......it would be historic.......:lol:

Our first Mormon President.

We could all get magic panties or something. :eusa_shifty:

These pollsters that heavily favor obama can't hide who they are pulling for

Missouri which has went Republican for the last three presidential elections with Romney leading by 3 points is a toss up
But Ohio which has obama ahead by 3 points going obama's way and only went Democrat in the last election.

2012 Presidential Electoral Map | Huffington Post 2012 Election Dashboard

Those who think people are smart enough to see through the bullshit are stupid.

The Huffington Post is biased towards the Democrats?!

Groundbreaking stuff.

Here's what you can do with my point of observation thread discuss why a three point spread for Romney is a toss up and a three point spread for obama is a win, or shut the fuck up and move on.

How nice.

Okay, heres my answer. There is no state listed there that has a 3-point spread showing Obama in the lead. Did you look at the graphic? Obama has a 4 point spread in Ohio. Not only does it show a +4, it also shows the numbers. 47% Obama 43% Romney. 47 minus 43 = 4.

Do you have trouble counting?

Are you seriously a member of a political message board with as little understanding of history/math/science as you have?

Okay, have fun arguing my response. Seriously, how foolish is everyone that posted in this thread without even looking at the link?

My point about education between red and blue states has been proven right before your eyes.

Okay, have fun arguing my response. Seriously, how foolish is everyone that posted in this thread without even looking at the link?

My point about education between red and blue states has been proven right before your eyes.

:lol:

I just checked the map and was gonna say that I needed my head examined for assuming bigredneck was being honest in his OP.

I just checked the map and was gonna say that I needed my head examined for assuming bigredneck was being honest in his OP.

Obama is slipping so badly that he can't even get 50% running against convicts.

I don't think he's doing as well as his fluff-crew think he is.

Dumb ass you're lying

Dumb ass you're lying

Naw it's you being loose with the facts.

You are correct that according to that link Romney is up 3 points in Missouri.

Where you are wrong is Ohio. In your OP you said that Obama is up 3 points but according to that link Obama is up 3.6 points in Ohio.

You are not being truthful when you assert that the lead each candidate has in each state is the same.

You fail.

Last edited:

Dumb ass you're lying

Bigreb, I honestly have felt a sense of relief since I've been reading your posts the last few days. I realized you are a profoundly uneducated man, and that people like you will have no effect on my, or anyone's, future.

Take one single second to open your own link and tell me again I'm lying.

Oh god, I forget that any fool can open up a computer without needing to know how to count to 4.

How nice.

Okay, heres my answer. There is no state listed there that has a 3-point spread showing Obama in the lead. Did you look at the graphic? Obama has a 4 point spread in Ohio. Not only does it show a +4, it also shows the numbers. 47% Obama 43% Romney. 47 minus 43 = 4.

Do you have trouble counting?

Are you seriously a member of a political message board with as little understanding of history/math/science as you have?

Yes I was whether nice.
Dude Yada yada yada yada yada

Missouri 10 obama 45% Romney 48% Tossup

Ohio 18 obama 47% Romney 43% Winner obama

How can both state that have the same point spread one be a winner favoring obama and the other being a toss up with Romney in the lead?

Dumb ass you're lying

Naw it's you being loose with the facts.

You are correct that according to that link Romney is up 3 points in Missouri.

Where you are wrong is Ohio. In your OP you said that Obama is up 3 points but according to that link Obama is up 3.6 points in Ohio.

You are not being truthful when you assert that the lead each candidate has in each state is the same.

You fail.

From the link dumb ass.
Missouri 10 obama 45% Romney 48% Tossup

Ohio 18 obama 47% Romney 43% Winner obama

How can both state that have the same point spread one be a winner favoring obama and the other being a toss up with Romney in the lead?

Forum List

Back