There is systemic racism we are unable to discuss calmly

Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off.
Obama getting elected showed that a good portion of whites are no longer racist towards blacks. Now pull up your pants.

Well according to the actual voting results in 2012, 61 percent of all whites did not vote for Obama and in 2008, 59 percent of al whites did not vote for Obama.

Boy there are some really dumb white people in this country.
So you're saying that anyone who didn't vote for Obama is a racist? :cuckoo:

I'm saying that the majority of whites never did vote for Obama. So it does not show any proof that a good portion of whites are no longer racist against blacks.
You got a black man elected President in a "white" country. A systematically racist society, as you like to call the US, wouldn't elect a black man to lead them. Now if you've pulled your pants up, go get a belt.

Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off.
Obama getting elected showed that a good portion of whites are no longer racist towards blacks. Now pull up your pants.

Well according to the actual voting results in 2012, 61 percent of all whites did not vote for Obama and in 2008, 59 percent of al whites did not vote for Obama.

I'm saying that the majority of whites never did vote for Obama. So it does not show any proof that a good portion of whites are no longer racist against blacks.
You got a black man elected President in a "white" country. A systematically racist society, as you like to call the US, wouldn't elect a black man to lead them. Now if you've pulled your pants up, go get a belt.

Well a racist country elected a black man because 70-80 percent of non whites voted for him. You're white and not American so shut the fuck up.

Well a racist country elected a black man because 70-80 percent of non whites voted for him. You're white and not American so shut the fuck up.
The Democratic (white) Party nominated him... Sorry to burst your whole argument.

The Democratic (white) Party nominated him... Sorry to burst your whole argument.

America is a racist nation. You're white and a racist yourself so I don't know why you are here arguing.

America is a racist nation. You're white and a racist yourself so I don't know why you are here arguing.
I agree, all races in the US are racist, blacks, whites, asians... You seem to think whites are the only ones.

That could be a lot of things. Could you be more specific?

Yeah, it's the masters degree you did not get.

What subject?

The subject? The subject you didn't get a masters degree in..

How about you tell us about your education What degree do you have,? what subject?

Ok, my undergraduate degrees are in Philosophy and Political Science. My masters is in Linguistics.

See how easy that is? Nothing to be afraid of.

Whose afraid? I just get tired of having to answer that question so I decided not to. I don't care what education you got, all I care is what you show. You show that you know nothing about race relations from a black perspective and if I had no degree what I said is from life experience not from a wish of being colorblind in a nation that has never been. Then to be stupid enough to call me the same as these racists for defending myself from their racism by using the same technique in order to make them feel exactly how I do each time I have to read their crap is the epitome of ignorance. And you have done all that. Yet I say I got a masters and you want to question me? That's why you get no answer, not because I'm scared.

If you don't care, why did you ask?

What subject?

How about you tell us about your education What degree do you have,? what subject?

Ok, my undergraduate degrees are in Philosophy and Political Science. My masters is in Linguistics.

Whose afraid? I just get tired of having to answer that question so I decided not to. I don't care what education you got, all I care is what you show. You show that you know nothing about race relations from a black perspective and if I had no degree what I said is from life experience not from a wish of being colorblind in a nation that has never been. Then to be stupid enough to call me the same as these racists for defending myself from their racism by using the same technique in order to make them feel exactly how I do each time I have to read their crap is the epitome of ignorance. And you have done all that. Yet I say I got a masters and you want to question me? That's why you get no answer, not because I'm scared.

Who said anything about "color blind" besides you?

What subject?

You admit to acting just like the OTHER racists here, but deny being a racist? That's illogical, hypocritical, and idiotic.

How comes it is that only one race scrams, or cries, racism? Where exactly do I witness this racism? The NFL? The NBA? Oh I know the NHL, that's it. Until the NHL is 90 percent black there will be no equality there will be no justice.

What we have with these types of post are logic fallacies. Oprah Windfry one of the highest paid personalities, is indication of what? Turn on the TV and we see that one race is way over represented in accordance with their percent of the population.

It is just so hilarious that one race screams, or cries, for another to help their situation. The only reason I can imagine that they do is because they know they are incapable of doing it themselves. Carry a football, yeah, carry a calculator, not so much.

"Blacks aren't part of the ruling class"
I disagree.
"A black person talking about that is not trying to divide an already racially divided nation."
A black person but not a white person? And I said " serves to" not "trying".
"...divide an already racially divided nation."

Didn't claim that the Nation doesn't remain somewhat racially divided. However it should be obvious to anyone who cares to look that it is much less divided than it once was. The races unified as just people and just Americans was MLK's stated goal and he was well aware that that could not be accomplished through hate and violence.

“I have a dream that one day little black boys and girls will be holding hands with little white boys and girls.”
Martin Luther King Jr., I Have A Dream

“I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.”
Martin Luther King Jr.

You seem determined to judge me by the color of my skin but you can't fight bigotry by becoming a bigot.

The fact King was murdered by a white guy is evidence that what you say is completely wrong.
Untrue as I already pointed out.

"So then why in the hell are you telling a black person they are further dividing something by the mention of racism"
I'm not and I didn't and you are just off on another of your flights of fancy. Dr. King's support of the Civil Rights Act was largely responsible for it's adoption was a hugh accomplishment put blacks on an equal legal footing with everybody else.
.No proof or even evidence has been presented to show that blacks do not participate in whatever you imagine to be a "ruling class" (the existence of which is also unproven) or that racism is in any way involved.

I don't care what you don't agree with. I know I am right and you are not. Martin Luther Kings goals was to ensure equal rights for blacks. By doing that perhaps the nation would become more unified. Not what you say. Dr. King did not just not support the Civil Rights Act. Dr. King made the civil rights act and still today blacks do not have equal footing. There is no disputing this from a white man who doesn't have to live as a non white and never has.

Those like you are why we can't have this conversation. You are white and yet you think you cam tell us as blacks what our leaders stand for, what we experience, and how things are for something you've never been. The when we say not so, then we are the bigots.

The races never have unified at any time. This is why I tell you to educate yourself about Dr. King. You post up two lines from I have a dream, but there is a little more than that to things he has said.

The MLK White Supremacy Wanted Silenced

Don't try telling me shit about King. King was murdered by a white guy. King faced years of threats against his life by whites. Kings family faced threats. His children. And yet you sit on your white ass trying to give me your opinion.

This film shows you what happened after King was killed. His work was NEVER completed. He was murdered as he was planning a poor mans march on Washington.

This is the last speech he gave. I believe this was the night before he was killed. At that time he was planning a sanitation workers march in Memphis.

Martin Luther King's Last Speech that got him killed

There is plenty of proof blacks are not part of the ruling class and there is also plenty more proof that racism is the cause.

There is no bigotry here my man. None whatsoever. I am speaking the truth. You can't handle the truth.

So how do you feel about the way Obama tried to undo King's and the Civil Rights Movement's work? I think it's a damn shame, but Americans are resilient and things will be back to normal in a year or two.

When did that happen?

You're so mired in hating whitey you're that oblivious?

Obama's posturing and lecturing is as divisive as ever (opinion) - CNN

Obama Scolded for 'Divisive' Speech on Racism to Blacks

Where King sought unity, Obama tried to divide. And no, nappy-head, I don't have lice.

What did King seek to unify? What did Obama try to divide?

What subject?

Yeah, you're scared. Otherwise you'd just answer.

America is a racist nation. ....

Wrong

What subject?

Because I wanted to pester you like you do me about my education.

What subject?

You admit to acting just like the OTHER racists here, but deny being a racist? That's illogical, hypocritical, and idiotic.

Too bad I'm not a racist. What's stupid is your inability to understand how you teach empathy and understanding to some people. These guys believe their shit, I said what I did so they could understand how it feels to have someone say something like that to them. There is a major difference and you appear to be too ignorant to understand. Have you studied Jane Elliot's work? In your dumb ass view she'd be a racist.

What subject?

A simple question is "pestering"?

I don't care what you don't agree with. I know I am right and you are not. Martin Luther Kings goals was to ensure equal rights for blacks. By doing that perhaps the nation would become more unified. Not what you say. Dr. King did not just not support the Civil Rights Act. Dr. King made the civil rights act and still today blacks do not have equal footing. There is no disputing this from a white man who doesn't have to live as a non white and never has.

Those like you are why we can't have this conversation. You are white and yet you think you cam tell us as blacks what our leaders stand for, what we experience, and how things are for something you've never been. The when we say not so, then we are the bigots.

The races never have unified at any time. This is why I tell you to educate yourself about Dr. King. You post up two lines from I have a dream, but there is a little more than that to things he has said.

The MLK White Supremacy Wanted Silenced

Don't try telling me shit about King. King was murdered by a white guy. King faced years of threats against his life by whites. Kings family faced threats. His children. And yet you sit on your white ass trying to give me your opinion.

This film shows you what happened after King was killed. His work was NEVER completed. He was murdered as he was planning a poor mans march on Washington.

This is the last speech he gave. I believe this was the night before he was killed. At that time he was planning a sanitation workers march in Memphis.

Martin Luther King's Last Speech that got him killed

There is plenty of proof blacks are not part of the ruling class and there is also plenty more proof that racism is the cause.

There is no bigotry here my man. None whatsoever. I am speaking the truth. You can't handle the truth.

So how do you feel about the way Obama tried to undo King's and the Civil Rights Movement's work? I think it's a damn shame, but Americans are resilient and things will be back to normal in a year or two.

When did that happen?

Where King sought unity, Obama tried to divide. And no, nappy-head, I don't have lice.

What subject?

What am I scared of? I told you a while back. Am I going to be asked this question every time I leave for two weeks when I say I got a masters every time some white idiot tells me how we blacks need to get educated?

A simple question is "pestering"?

Yes, especially when its asked by every white racist idiot in a forum each time you state your level of education.

What subject?

Too bad I'm not a racist. What's stupid is your inability to understand how you teach empathy and understanding to some people. These guys believe their shit, I said what I did so they could understand how it feels to have someone say something like that to them. There is a major difference and you appear to be too ignorant to understand. Have you studied Jane Elliot's work? In your dumb ass view she'd be a racist.

You have proven over and over again that you are one of the most incorrigible racists on this site.

America is a racist nation. ....

Wrong

No. I'm right.

You have proven over and over again that you are one of the most incorrigible racists on this site.

Not when I've said nothing racist.

When did that happen?

What subject?

What am I scared of? I told you a while back. Am I going to be asked this question every time I leave for two weeks when I say I got a masters every time some white idiot tells me how we blacks need to get educated?

You're scared of answering, obviously.

Forum List

Back