There is only one issue for the right, transfer all the new wealth to the top

A cute little story: on other websites I've seen this JBander troll spam it up with his screaming tantrums about Donald Trump's SmallHandsSmallHandsSmallHandsSmallHands,Small-HANDS!!!! Never have I seen someone online with such a spamming obession with President Trump's bodily appendages. Which tells me that JBander's murderous obsession with Trump is sexual in nature; he asked The Don for a date, got turned down, and now he's feeling like a butthurt, stalker, rejected ex-lover.

I don't recall seeing this poster before, but I tend to believe you. Seems like a hit-and-run type of guy; starts a thread around noon today (EST) and never returns.

They have achieved that for the last 35 years, where every dime of the new profits from the richest country in the world has gone to the top. While at the same time , the middle class and poor have had massive increases in debt. Again a transfer to the top but it's not fast enough, they want it all yesterday. That is what the small hands budget represents. There has been no time in history where more people have voted against their best interest then now.

Where have the useless democrats been this whole time?

You forgot the issue of driving the Democrats from political power. :laugh:
First response, can't argue the thread, so off to another world, another subject. Stick to this one.
What's to argue? You want a piece of someone else's pie.

Seems like a personal problem to me. Creators get paid for their efforts. Freeloaders get mocked for their lack of effort.

Or crash the economy and have the government bail you out as long as you're golden sacks or some other big bank or corporation. Or own baseball and football teams and have we the taxpayers fund your stadiums and on and on.

They have achieved that for the last 35 years, where every dime of the new profits from the richest country in the world has gone to the top. While at the same time , the middle class and poor have had massive increases in debt. Again a transfer to the top but it's not fast enough, they want it all yesterday. That is what the small hands budget represents. There has been no time in history where more people have voted against their best interest then now.
Yep.....Hillary has spent the last 27 years transferring our money into her off-shore bank account.

Somebody explain how somebody who works in government is able to afford 5 homes.

Yep.....Hillary has spent the last 27 years transferring our money into her off-shore bank account.

Somebody explain how somebody who works in government is able to afford 5 homes.
Probably how the same old bernie can afford three of them while calling for communism because life's not fair.

humorous-hilarious-funny-pictures-of-animals_Emu_Closeup.jpg1 (1).jpeg

To late the far left with help of Obama already did that!

The primary goal of conservative economic policy is to widen the gap between rich and poor, widen the gap between richer and poorer.

I welcome any conservative to prove otherwise.

I welcome you to explain how Republicans are doing that.

1. by trying to reduce means tested benefits

2. by trying to flatten the tax system

3. by trying to weaken labor unions

lol, for starters...

The primary goal of conservative economic policy is to widen the gap between rich and poor, widen the gap between richer and poorer.

lol, for starters...

Do you think government benefits widens the gap between the rich and poor? To my knowledge, if you need any kind of government benefit, you're poor already.

By flattening the tax system, you mean having the rich pay less? So you think US success is built on keeping the wealthy less wealthy?

Does weakening the labor unions widen the gap between the rich and poor or does weakening them keep jobs?

You forgot the issue of driving the Democrats from political power. :laugh:
First response, can't argue the thread, so off to another world, another subject. Stick to this one.
What's to argue? You want a piece of someone else's pie.

Seems like a personal problem to me. Creators get paid for their efforts. Freeloaders get mocked for their lack of effort.

Or crash the economy and have the government bail you out as long as you're golden sacks or some other big bank or corporation. Or own baseball and football teams and have we the taxpayers fund your stadiums and on and on.
That is a different discussion and yes, it pisses me off. I will NEVER buy another GM product

What an idiot. Just look at obama years. Libs are clueless

During Obama’s Presidency Wealth Inequality has Increased and Poverty Levels are Higher
Obama has done more to reduce inequality, but the forces increasing inequality are strong, considering a GOP majority in the legislative branch during most of his time.
0a736cd75.png

ff10b4813.png

During Obama’s Presidency Wealth Inequality has Increased and Poverty Levels are Higher
Obama has done more to reduce inequality, but the forces increasing inequality are strong, considering a GOP majority in the legislative branch during most of his time.
0a736cd75.png

ff10b4813.png
I agree.

I think everyone should make exactly the same in income.

But that will never happen.
What will happen is the Democrats will make sure they and their rich friends will be the only people with money, sort of the way all of the other countries are around the world.
That explains why they want to come here......just so they can bring their crappy economies to the US.

0a736cd75.png

ff10b4813.png
All you are saying is obama drastically increased welfare payments. Actually almost all the obama record has to do with failed Obamacare and the worthless stimulus. The middle class and especially blacks got hosed by obama.

0a736cd75.png

ff10b4813.png
All you are saying is obama drastically increased welfare payments. Actually almost all the obama record has to do with failed Obamacare and the worthless stimulus. The middle class and especially blacks got hosed by obama.

The Democrat party gets support by two basic groups: government dependents and victims. Victims love Democrats and Democrats love victims. It's in their best interest to expand both.

The Obama administration proudly announced the expansion of 40 million new government dependents between Commie Care and the food stamp program alone. I'm sure there were many more within other programs.

If we could eliminate victims and government dependents, it would be the end of the Democrat party. After all, if people could be responsible and take care of themselves, then who would need Democrats?

lol, for starters...

Do you think government benefits widens the gap between the rich and poor? To my knowledge, if you need any kind of government benefit, you're poor already.

By flattening the tax system, you mean having the rich pay less? So you think US success is built on keeping the wealthy less wealthy?

Does weakening the labor unions widen the gap between the rich and poor or does weakening them keep jobs?

Government assistance to a poor person makes the person less poor.

lol, for starters...

Government assistance to a poor person makes the person less poor.

No. They are still poor, but receiving a handout. If they are capable of not being poor, it makes them a thief.

Forum List

Back