There is only one issue for the right, transfer all the new wealth to the top

jbander

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2016
They have achieved that for the last 35 years, where every dime of the new profits from the richest country in the world has gone to the top. While at the same time , the middle class and poor have had massive increases in debt. Again a transfer to the top but it's not fast enough, they want it all yesterday. That is what the small hands budget represents. There has been no time in history where more people have voted against their best interest then now.

You forgot the issue of driving the Democrats from political power. :laugh:
First response, can't argue the thread, so off to another world, another subject. Stick to this one.

Your partial title -

There is only one issue for the right

The rest is fictional nonsense, long since roundfiled, and people aren't looking to you for advice concerning their best interests.

They have achieved that for the last 35 years, where every dime of the new profits from the richest country in the world has gone to the top. While at the same time , the middle class and poor have had massive increases in debt. Again a transfer to the top but it's not fast enough, they want it all yesterday. That is what the small hands budget represents. There has been no time in history where more people have voted against their best interest then now.
The rich earn their money just like everyone else. The money they receive back or deducted from their taxes was theirs to begin with. If you want a piece of that pie do something to earn it. Wealth is not finite and you are COMPLETELY FREE TO CREATE YOUR OWN via ingenuity, investment or hard work.

Stop being a whiney baby

You forgot the issue of driving the Democrats from political power. :laugh:
First response, can't argue the thread, so off to another world, another subject. Stick to this one.
What's to argue? You want a piece of someone else's pie.

Seems like a personal problem to me. Creators get paid for their efforts. Freeloaders get mocked for their lack of effort.

The problem is any wealth transfer via the government doesn't go really to the poor, it goes to other rich/upper middle people who run the government programs or benefit from implementing them.

So like the orwellian cycle seen in 1984, the battle isn't between the proles and everyone else, it's between the upper and middle fighting their cyclical battle to be on top, even if for a little while.

Ohh, goody!!! It was only a matter of time before the clinically manic, sputtering, semi-literate JBander crawled back out of the rust-speckled chrome urinal he crawled into. I've seen the JBander troll-goblin Pazuzu on SEVERAL different websites and REST ASSURED, that on the entire Internet, you will never find a more murderously death-threatening, foaming, convulsing, rage-aholic CTHULU-DEMON. In my 16 years online I've never seen a monster quite like him. He's the most violent living thing in Internet history. Yes, I've seen JBander way beyond USMB.

Last edited:
Yet another thread where disgruntled Democrats who got whipped in the last national election, tell each other lies about Republicans, solemnly agree with each other that the lies must be true, and feel really good about themselves.

(yawn)

Well, it keeps them off the streets while the adults come in and fix what the Dems broke for the last 8 years.

Oblama did a pretty good job of it also and like all other presidents that have done it live a life of luxury in retirement...

You mind telling us how much other people with more money than you owe you?

Let's not then say that class should not divide Americans. The wealthy should keep their money as they have earned it. But then we should accept tba income is a viable division. That is acceptable.

A cute little story: on other websites I've seen this JBander troll spam it up with his screaming tantrums about Donald Trump's SmallHandsSmallHandsSmallHandsSmallHands,Small-HANDS!!!! Never have I seen someone online with such a spamming obession with President Trump's bodily appendages. Which tells me that JBander's murderous obsession with Trump is sexual in nature; he asked The Don for a date, got turned down, and now he's feeling like a butthurt, stalker, rejected ex-lover.

The primary goal of conservative economic policy is to widen the gap between rich and poor, widen the gap between richer and poorer.

I welcome any conservative to prove otherwise.

Forum List

Back