There is only one issue for the right, transfer all the new wealth to the top

The democrat agenda then?

Take money from those who earned it voluntarily by force.

Give it to your cronies for votes, and spend the rest on immediate gratification. And remember, fuck responsibility.

See? this poster, in an odd way, reinforces what I'm saying. If he had his way, the poor would get no help from the government,

which means they would be poorer than they are now. That is the conservative agenda.

No, the conservative agenda is to get people to fare for themselves instead of having taxpayers do it for them.

I have these lowlifes on HUD living next door to me. Yes, they are fat, but otherwise healthy. They have several kids too.

I had a miserable day at work yesterday. Why? Because these lowlifes invited other lowlifes to come over. They woke me up at 3:00 am slamming doors, laughing out loud, talking loud. I couldn't get back to sleep the rest of the night.

Now gee, why do you suppose it is I can't entertain guests until 3:00am on a work night and they can?

The conservative agenda is to throw those people out of the suburbs. They don't belong here, and are disturbing the rest of the neighborhood. If you want to live in the suburbs, work your way here like everybody else. If you do that, then you won't be waking up your neighbors all hours of the morning because you'll be working too.

But hey, it's the liberal way now. Give lowlifes a home in the burbs, an Obama phone, Medicaid for you and the other five members of your family, eat like pigs, and have parties all night. Yes, that's the Democrat way. No thanks, I'll take our way any day of the week.

You forgot the issue of driving the Democrats from political power. :laugh:

We will be back. Thanks to Trump, and Trump Care.
Trumpcare doesn't exist.

All Trump did was try to clean up the mess Obamacare made and give us back the same choices that Obamacare took away from 20 million people.
All Obamacare did was jack up the price of my health insurance.
All of the damage Obamacare did is, according to Democrats, TOO COMPLICATED for us to understand.

[
They had a mechanism for achieving Individual Liberty; one Senatus, may not have been enough.

They had a mechanism for increasing the power of the five families,

Rome was a marvel, but unless you were part of one of the ruling families, it would be horror beyond imagining to have lived their.
That was true of most of the Iron Age, anyway. Aqueducts and roads, are what taxation should have been about, in any given province.

DMB-RxHW0AE_NR_.jpg

Don't lefties get tired of that old cliche? Didn't they see Hillary take about a quarter of a million dollars for 15 minute speeches to Wall Street bankers? Didn't lefties see Hussein and Hillary smooch it up with a H'wood corporate mogul and ignore and cover up his abuse of women in exchange for big donations? How about the secret billion dollar subsidies to insurance companies under Obamacare while premiums double and the deductible is as high as a new car? How about Hussein using taxpayer money to prop up big donor companies like Solyndra just before they went under. The DOW remained stagnant for the entire eight Hussein years and in less than nine months under Trump the 401k's of ungrateful hypocrite lefties became solvent while the DOW continues to be in record territory. Hussein never had a real job that wasn't paid by taxpayer money and Trump created jobs, met a payroll and paid a living wage to tens of thousands of workers before he even became president. Which one has the most meaningful experience?
The DOW wasn't stagnant during Obama.
It continues huge gains that were started under Obama.....but only because Obama was pumping billions into market by monetizing the debt.
Nonsense he printed money like all presidents do during a recession, forces down the interest rate, force down the value of our currency. and allows massive increase of export because of that weaker dollar. His market during his presidency being a democrat in office, always boyds well for the stock market while putting a conservative into office general is nothing but a indicator to sell until another democrat is voted in as the president. Right wing economic policy of handing it all to the rich will cause nothing but stagnation or market collapse. You want to drive the markets make it easier for the middle class and poor.

Don't lefties get tired of that old cliche? Didn't they see Hillary take about a quarter of a million dollars for 15 minute speeches to Wall Street bankers? Didn't lefties see Hussein and Hillary smooch it up with a H'wood corporate mogul and ignore and cover up his abuse of women in exchange for big donations? How about the secret billion dollar subsidies to insurance companies under Obamacare while premiums double and the deductible is as high as a new car? How about Hussein using taxpayer money to prop up big donor companies like Solyndra just before they went under. The DOW remained stagnant for the entire eight Hussein years and in less than nine months under Trump the 401k's of ungrateful hypocrite lefties became solvent while the DOW continues to be in record territory. Hussein never had a real job that wasn't paid by taxpayer money and Trump created jobs, met a payroll and paid a living wage to tens of thousands of workers before he even became president. Which one has the most meaningful experience?
It continues huge gains that were started under Obama.....but only because Obama was pumping billions into market by monetizing the debt.
Nonsense he printed money like all presidents do during a recession, forces down the interest rate, force down the value of our currency. and allows massive increase of export because of that weaker dollar. His market during his presidency being a democrat in office, always boyds well for the stock market while putting a conservative into office general is nothing but a indicator to sell until another democrat is voted in as the president. Right wing economic policy of handing it all to the rich will cause nothing but stagnation or market collapse. You want to drive the markets make it easier for the middle class and poor.
By doubling the debt?
Obama put nearly a trillion dollars in the market to prop it up while his policies were destroying the economy.
The only reason was to make the market go up and make it look like he was improving the economy.

How does quantitative easing in the U.S. affect the stock market?

Give it to your cronies for votes, and spend the rest on immediate gratification. And remember, fuck responsibility.

See? this poster, in an odd way, reinforces what I'm saying. If he had his way, the poor would get no help from the government,

which means they would be poorer than they are now. That is the conservative agenda.

No, the conservative agenda is to get people to fare for themselves instead of having taxpayers do it for them.

I have these lowlifes on HUD living next door to me. Yes, they are fat, but otherwise healthy. They have several kids too.

I had a miserable day at work yesterday. Why? Because these lowlifes invited other lowlifes to come over. They woke me up at 3:00 am slamming doors, laughing out loud, talking loud. I couldn't get back to sleep the rest of the night.

Now gee, why do you suppose it is I can't entertain guests until 3:00am on a work night and they can?

The conservative agenda is to throw those people out of the suburbs. They don't belong here, and are disturbing the rest of the neighborhood. If you want to live in the suburbs, work your way here like everybody else. If you do that, then you won't be waking up your neighbors all hours of the morning because you'll be working too.

But hey, it's the liberal way now. Give lowlifes a home in the burbs, an Obama phone, Medicaid for you and the other five members of your family, eat like pigs, and have parties all night. Yes, that's the Democrat way. No thanks, I'll take our way any day of the week.[/QUOTE.

What if they work 2nd shift. Are they not allowed to have a life because you say so?

How does quantitative easing in the U.S. affect the stock market?
I meant to say nearly a trillion a year.

But hey, it's the liberal way now. Give lowlifes a home in the burbs, an Obama phone, Medicaid for you and the other five members of your family, eat like pigs, and have parties all night. Yes, that's the Democrat way. No thanks, I'll take our way any day of the week.[/QUOTE.

What if they work 2nd shift. Are they not allowed to have a life because you say so?

Who works 2nd shift and has friends over all hours of the morning? Get real for crying out loud. I pay enough in taxes to at least have the right to get some sleep at night. It's why we have disturbing the peace laws. And I'd like to know what 2nd shift job starts at 8:00 pm until 1:00 am.

Who works 2nd shift and has friends over all hours of the morning? Get real for crying out loud. I pay enough in taxes to at least have the right to get some sleep at night. It's why we have disturbing the peace laws. And I'd like to know what 2nd shift job starts at 8:00 pm until 1:00 am.

I still on occasion work back and swing shift jobs, and if we want to have a couple after work come on over and have them. Safer for all involved.

Then excercise your rights n call the cops, or handle it yourself and stop fucking whining.

I still on occasion work back and swing shift jobs, and if we want to have a couple after work come on over and have them. Safer for all involved.

Then excercise your rights n call the cops, or handle it yourself and stop fucking whining.

I did. I voted Republican.

The cops have been here nearly a half-dozen times already, and they've only lived here about eight months.

The one thing you liberals don't understand is that if you take 3/4 cup of fresh wholesome milk, and mix that with 1/4 cup of sour curdled milk, you only have one thing, and that is a cup of bad milk.

Liberal social engineering never works. It only ruins things for everybody else. That's how once great neighborhoods become ghettos.

I did. I voted Republican.

The cops have been here nearly a half-dozen times already, and they've only lived here about eight months.

The one thing you liberals don't understand is that if you take 3/4 cup of fresh wholesome milk, and mix that with 1/4 cup of sour curdled milk, you only have one thing, and that is a cup of bad milk.

Liberal social engineering never works. It only ruins things for everybody else. That's how once great neighborhoods become ghettos.

Just another of your many mistakes, I am not a liberal. You tho are a whiney little narcissist though.

By doubling the debt?
Obama put nearly a trillion dollars in the market to prop it up while his policies were destroying the economy.
The only reason was to make the market go up and make it look like he was improving the economy.
The rich got bailed out, not blacks. Why do we not have a fine and wonderful economy, now?

Should we bailout the poor with recourse to an income to illustrate the difference, "for comparison and contrast".

The primary goal of conservative economic policy is to widen the gap between rich and poor, widen the gap between richer and poorer.

I welcome any conservative to prove otherwise.

I welcome you to explain how Republicans are doing that.

1. by trying to reduce means tested benefits

2. by trying to flatten the tax system

3. by trying to weaken labor unions

lol, for starters...

Do you think government benefits widens the gap between the rich and poor? To my knowledge, if you need any kind of government benefit, you're poor already.

By flattening the tax system, you mean having the rich pay less? So you think US success is built on keeping the wealthy less wealthy?

Does weakening the labor unions widen the gap between the rich and poor or does weakening them keep jobs?

Government assistance to a poor person makes the person less poor.

We've been giving assistance to the poor for decades now. Are they demonstrably less poor as a result?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back