There is no rapture, Jesus is not coming back in the clouds

I know that Joseph and Paul were not the same man, because no logical argument can be made that the writer of Josephus was the writer of Paul's epistles.

Why not, a lot of it sounds the same. I am not saying their are one of the same, I'm sayin Josephus probably wrote Paul's letters, incorporating himself in parts. They are too many similarities to be a coincidence.

Josephus incorporated himself in the letter of Paul?
I never read anything about Josephus in the NT---can
you cite the basis for your theory?

I already have in earlier posts, Paul wrote lots of letters, and make no mistake , a slave in those days would not get those letters delivered. What we have is letters he wrote to different places, and his excusions in Acts. We don't know if those letters ever left Rome.:lol:
Assertion and conclusion are what you have written, not a textualist criticism.

We know what you think, but you have offered no proof.

I know that Joseph and Paul were not the same man, because no logical argument can be made that the writer of Josephus was the writer of Paul's epistles.

Why not, a lot of it sounds the same. I am not saying their are one of the same, I'm sayin Josephus probably wrote Paul's letters, incorporating himself in parts. They are too many similarities to be a coincidence.

Josephus incorporated himself in the letter of Paul?
I never read anything about Josephus in the NT---can
you cite the basis for your theory?

I already have in earlier posts, Paul wrote lots of letters, and make no mistake , a slave in those days would not get those letters delivered. What we have is letters he wrote to different places, and his excusions in Acts. We don't know if those letters ever left Rome.:lol:
Assertion and conclusion are what you have written, not a textualist criticism.

We know what you think, but you have offered no proof.

jakie----Penelope does not "THINK" she knows-----

PS----for Penelope sources---just google "idea" she '"thinks"---
they all show up in fourth rate idiot propaganda pieces

Sad when Alzheimer's strike the very young.

If you want to actually do some serious reading:

Historical Jesus

It makes no assertions, just presents the evidence that actually exists. It does require thinking for oneself and there is no Democrat Party Dogma Document to help so there may be some pain in this......

He has a lot at stake by not supporting his position, how many books. He needs an historical Jesus. I have listened to his debates and read much of his stuff, and no matter how one bounces the ball , he says Jesus is not who we think he is, but he did exist.

Sad when Alzheimer's strike the very young.

If you want to actually do some serious reading:

Historical Jesus

It makes no assertions, just presents the evidence that actually exists. It does require thinking for oneself and there is no Democrat Party Dogma Document to help so there may be some pain in this......

He has a lot at stake by not supporting his position, how many books. He needs an historical Jesus. I have listened to his debates and read much of his stuff, and no matter how one bounces the ball , he says Jesus is not who we think he is, but he did exist.

Who do 'we' think Jesus is?

How many of you are there?

Penny is following the outline in, which are, once again, assertions but no proof.
Flavious Josephus And the Apostle Paul Were the Same Person?, page 1.
You fool!
That's TOP SECRET!
Oh, no!!!!

How do I fix it?
Rosary beads?
Eat a wafer?
Draw some blood?

No, this is a serious matter. Only the ritual sacrifice of a he-goat "without blemish" will do..

Penny is following the outline in, which are, once again, assertions but no proof.
You fool!
That's TOP SECRET!
Oh, no!!!!

How do I fix it?
Rosary beads?
Eat a wafer?
Draw some blood?

No, this is a serious matter. Only the ritual sacrifice of a he-goat "without blemish" will do..

ritual sacrifice of a "he-goat" ????---------people don't do that little symbolic ritual anymore. It was a ritual-----not brain surgery

Jefferson to Thompson in 1816. Check the underlining of words.

tjchristian.gif

LMAO!!!

Is that it? Is that all you've got?
That's all that is needed. Jefferson said he was a true disciple of Jesus. Nothing more said. He believed in deity. He would have thought atheism a preposterous notion of specious thinking by weak minded men.

Unless you can provide verbiage in a quote I'll maintain that you're as full of shit as a Christmas Goose.
Jefferson speaks for Jefferson, you have trouble speaking for yourself, so I am not concerned about what you maintain.

And I'm not the least bit interested in a load of bullshit you "Made Up" which was never said!

You fool!
That's TOP SECRET!
Oh, no!!!!

How do I fix it?
Rosary beads?
Eat a wafer?
Draw some blood?

Get darkfury, then. Or Campbell. The latter is upset that when he is provided the evidence for which he asks that the evidence overthrows his assertion. Read the letter to know what Jefferson thought he Jefferson was.

You fool!
That's TOP SECRET!
Oh, no!!!!

How do I fix it?
Rosary beads?
Eat a wafer?
Draw some blood?

Get darkfury, then. Or Campbell. The latter is upset that when he is provided the evidence for which he asks that the evidence overthrows his assertion. Read the letter to know what Jefferson thought he Jefferson was.

Nah, they don't qualify. Neither of them is pretending to be without blemish.

Nothing koshergrl says is relevant to Jesus or His love for mankind. She hates. Yes, Jesus will return in clouds streaming glory.

Jesus is coming at Har-mageddon. Leading Gods armies to this earth--99% will not like the results. 99% of all religion is false.
His return will far gracious than you can possibly imagine.

1Cor 1:10--proves 99% of all religion is false--Jesus started one single religion--there is one truth. God only had one single religion in the ot. Its all that is needed.

Nothing koshergrl says is relevant to Jesus or His love for mankind. She hates. Yes, Jesus will return in clouds streaming glory.

Jesus is coming at Har-mageddon. Leading Gods armies to this earth--99% will not like the results. 99% of all religion is false.

cut that final "n" off the mountain Har Magiddo
Armageddon is a greek adaptation, ?? I do not do
greek and have no idea why the final N is added to the name of the mountain------when you enlist-----go to the place
called MEGIDDO-----near a mountain (probably would
be called more like a hill in the USA) as in UP THERE IN THAT THAR HILL......

Har-mageddon = righteous war--Jesus leads Gods armies to the earth--Every kingdom( govt, armies,supporters) will be mislead to stand in opposition( Rev 16)--99% will fall.

cut that final "n" off the mountain Har Magiddo
Armageddon is a greek adaptation, ?? I do not do
greek and have no idea why the final N is added to the name of the mountain------when you enlist-----go to the place
called MEGIDDO-----near a mountain (probably would
be called more like a hill in the USA) as in UP THERE IN THAT THAR HILL......

Har-mageddon = righteous war--Jesus leads Gods armies to the earth--Every kingdom( govt, armies,supporters) will be mislead to stand in opposition( Rev 16)--99% will fall.

ok they got that HAR name wrong-----the name of the HAR
(mountain) is HAR MEGIDDO the mountain of Megiddo.
I would hate for you to go around asking "where is mageddon" because you want to go to the mountain ---and NO ONE WOULD KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. I have a sense that the coming great war will not
culminate in a battle on the little hill----Megiddo-----there ain't enough room for all the nations.
I think that you can bring a portable charcoal grill and have a picnic

I have a sense that the coming great war will not
culminate in a battle in the little valley of Megiddo

and what about Amageddon - the other possibility - the Triumph of Good vs Evil, the prescribed rainbow for humanities conclusion.

(not in your book)

I have a sense that the coming great war will not
culminate in a battle in the little valley of Megiddo

and what about Amageddon - the other possibility - the Triumph of Good vs Evil, the prescribed rainbow for humanities conclusion.

(not in your book)

which is "my book"? you seem to imagine that you were magically lifted into my library. Armageddon is a Hebrew word
corrupted into something GREEK LIKE---it is a place----
generally a HILL. I believe you are using the name of that
hill to describe a GREAT BATTLE. In my view the name of the hill is used symbolically

Forum List

Back