THERE IS NO DOWNSIDE TO LIVING YOUR LIFE AS A son OF GOD.

ARE YOU SEEKING TO KNOW TRUTH???
Absolutely, that is why I'm here.

ARE DO YOU JUST LOVE YOUR PET SINS
Guilty, but then don't we all love our sins? We're only human after all.

AND HOPE THAT GOD IS NOT REAL???
I think it would be wonderful if God was real. Who would not want to live forever in heaven?

Dream on till you feel the flames!!! your choice!
If there is a God and a judgment day, I'm ready to face it.

I've tried to use what God gave me to determine my own path and I think that's what he'd want. If there was a single path he wanted us to take I believe that would be obvious, he would not allow such confusion in the world what with Judaism, Christianity, Islam, etc., etc. If there is a Satan he could do no worse than subdue us with such fakery.

On the other hand, if there is a God I think we can both agree that this world is his creation, you might call it his one true Bible. My seeking of God brought me to the conclusion that the study of this Bible, science, is the path to finding and knowing God.

ARE YOU SEEKING TO KNOW TRUTH???
Absolutely, that is why I'm here.

ARE DO YOU JUST LOVE YOUR PET SINS
Guilty, but then don't we all love our sins? We're only human after all.

AND HOPE THAT GOD IS NOT REAL???
I think it would be wonderful if God was real. Who would not want to live forever in heaven?

Dream on till you feel the flames!!! your choice!
If there is a God and a judgment day, I'm ready to face it.

I've tried to use what God gave me to determine my own path and I think that's what he'd want. If there was a single path he wanted us to take I believe that would be obvious, he would not allow such confusion in the world what with Judaism, Christianity, Islam, etc., etc. If there is a Satan he could do no worse than subdue us with such fakery.

On the other hand, if there is a God I think we can both agree that this world is his creation, you might call it his one true Bible. My seeking of God brought me to the conclusion that the study of this Bible, science, is the path to finding and knowing God.

IF YOU HAVE NOT ACCEPTED JESUS AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR,then you must pay your own sin debt=death and hell!!! why not live in God's blessings as a son of GOD??? GOD OFFERS YOU THAT HONOR FREE!!!

i thought god had to select me to be an elect?

Sent from my sch-i535 using usmessageboard.com mobile app

read his word!!! God is not willing that """any""" perish!!! John 3:16

Seems to contradict:

“You did not choose Me, but I chose you, and appointed you, that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask of the Father in My name, He may give to you” (John 15:16).

i thought god had to select me to be an elect?

Sent from my sch-i535 using usmessageboard.com mobile app

Seems to contradict:

“You did not choose Me, but I chose you, and appointed you, that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask of the Father in My name, He may give to you” (John 15:16).

YE S!!! READ IN CONTEX= JESUS CHOSE (CALLED)HIS DISCIPLES PETER,JOHN AND EC. they did not chose HIM. Also understand that GOD(JESUS) IS OUTSIDE TIME GOD ALREADY KNEW US BEFORE EVEN THE UNIVERSE WAS CREATED!!! GOD IS AWESOME FAR BEYOND ALL human understanding!!

Last edited:

Seems to contradict:

YE S!!! READ IN CONTEX= JESUS CHOSE (CALLED)HIS DISCIPLES PETER,JOHN AND EC. they did not chose HIM. Also understand that GOD(JESUS) IS OUTSIDE TIME GOD ALREADY KNEW US BEFORE EVEN THE UNIVERSE WAS CREATED!!! GOD IS AWESOME FAR BEYOND ALL human understanding!!

If God is not willing that """any""" perish!!! and he KNEW US BEFORE EVEN THE UNIVERSE WAS CREATED, he knew many of us would perish before we were even born. Sounds like a serious flaw in the design of the system. Was God unable to come up with a system where none would perish or it that he WAS willing that some perish?

Seems to contradict:

If God is not willing that """any""" perish!!! and he KNEW US BEFORE EVEN THE UNIVERSE WAS CREATED, he knew many of us would perish before we were even born. Sounds like a serious flaw in the design of the system. Was God unable to come up with a system where none would perish or it that he WAS willing that some perish?

GOD DID NOT CREATE ROBOTS. GOD sees our age of time from beginning to end now. MUCH OR ALL of GOD'S CREATION ARE WATCHING EVENTS PLAY OUT HERE ON EARTH, we are examples of GOd's love justice and mercy TO ALL CREATION. ==Hebrews 1:14 “Are not the angels all ministering spirits, servants sent out in the service [of God for the assistance] of those who are to inherit salvation?” ==Revelations 5:11-12
“Then I looked and heard the voice of many angels, numbering thousands upon thousands, and ten thousand times ten thousand. They encircled the throne and the living creatures and the elders. In a loud voice they sang:
“Worthy is the Lamb, who was slain,
to receive power and wealth and wisdom and strength
and honor and glory and praise!”

GOD DID NOT CREATE ROBOTS. GOD sees our age of time from beginning to end now.

How are we different from robots? If God created us knowing exactly what we'd do how do we have free will. He could have created me anyway we wanted but this is what he chose so how is it on me if I end up in hell? If you watch doesn't keep good time because of a flaw in the design or manufacture you blame the watchmaker not the watch.

How are we different from robots? If God created us knowing exactly what we'd do how do we have free will. He could have created me anyway we wanted but this is what he chose so how is it on me if I end up in hell? If you watch doesn't keep good time because of a flaw in the design or manufacture you blame the watchmaker not the watch.

LOL!!!! TYPICAL little man,you choise to live in sin,then you try to turn and blame GOD! DREAM ON!!! GOD created man in his image with the ability to chose good or evil, right or wrong,the fact that GOD is outside time and sees the beginning to the end of this age and even knows your thoughts before you think them changes no fact that what you chose is ""ALL"" your choice!! now try again to THINK!!! PLEASE!!!

LOL!!!! TYPICAL little man,you choise to live in sin,then you try to turn and blame GOD! DREAM ON!!! GOD created man in his image with the ability to chose good or evil, right or wrong,the fact that GOD is outside time and sees the beginning to the end of this age and even knows your thoughts before you think them changes no fact that what you chose is ""ALL"" your choice!! now try again to THINK!!! PLEASE!!!

I have no problem being held to account for my deeds. However, I look around and see others suffering and you tell me God created this world KNOWING there would be such enormous suffering. Man did not make the polio virus or earthquakes so that is not on us. Who should I blame if not God, they are apparently part of his plan. Not to mention children who are starving, maimed in wars, or suffering from birth defects. Are their sins to blame for their suffering?

I have no problem being held to account for my deeds. However, I look around and see others suffering and you tell me God created this world KNOWING there would be such enormous suffering. Man did not make the polio virus or earthquakes so that is not on us. Who should I blame if not God, they are apparently part of his plan. Not to mention children who are starving, maimed in wars, or suffering from birth defects. Are their sins to blame for their suffering?

GOD GAVE MANKIND A PERFECT WORLD,NO SICKNESS,PAIN OR DEATH, MAN'S CHOICE TO LIVE IN SIN AND REJECT GOD AND GOD'S LOVE BROUGHT RUIN AND DEATH TO ALL CREATION EVEN THE EARTH ITS SELF GROANS UNDER THE LOAD OF MAN'S SIN. YES!!! ALL THOSE around you even your children pay the price of your sin. The wages of sin is death and hell. but GOD gives us victory over all evil, JESUS PAID our sin debt, so believe and accept JESUS as your lord and savior and live your life as a blessed son of GOD or reject GOD AND LIVE IN SIN AND KNOW THE COST!!! all your choice!

Last edited:

GOD GAVE MANKIND A PERFECT WORLD,NO SICKNESS,PAIN OR DEATH, MAN'S CHOICE TO LIVE IN SIN AND REJECT GOD AND GOD'S LOVE BROUGHT RUIN AND DEATH TO ALL CREATION EVEN THE EARTH ITS SELF GROANS UNDER THE LOAD OF MAN'S SIN. YES!!! ALL THOSE around you even your children pay the price of your sin. The wages of sin is death and hell. but GOD gives us victory over all evil, JESUS PAID our sin debt, so believe and accep JESUS as your lord and savior and live your life as a blessed son of GOD or reject GOD AND LIVE IN SIN AND KNOW THE COST!!! all your choice!

God punishes me for what others did and punishes others for what I do. Doesn't sound merciful or loving to me.

GOD GAVE MANKIND A PERFECT WORLD,NO SICKNESS,PAIN OR DEATH, MAN'S CHOICE TO LIVE IN SIN AND REJECT GOD AND GOD'S LOVE BROUGHT RUIN AND DEATH TO ALL CREATION EVEN THE EARTH ITS SELF GROANS UNDER THE LOAD OF MAN'S SIN. YES!!! ALL THOSE around you even your children pay the price of your sin. The wages of sin is death and hell. but GOD gives us victory over all evil, JESUS PAID our sin debt, so believe and accep JESUS as your lord and savior and live your life as a blessed son of GOD or reject GOD AND LIVE IN SIN AND KNOW THE COST!!! all your choice!

God punishes me for what others did and punishes others for what I do. Doesn't sound merciful or loving to me.

THE RESULTS OF SIN COME ON YOU FROM SIN AS A RESULT OF SIN NOT GOD!!! THOUGH there will very soon be a final judgment day for those thatlove sin and reject GOD'S LOVE AND FORGIVNESS!!!

THE RESULTS OF SIN COME ON YOU FROM SIN AS A RESULT OF SIN NOT GOD!!! THOUGH there will very soon be a final judgment day for those thatlove sin and reject GOD'S LOVE AND FORGIVNESS!!!

God so loved the world, that He gave His [e]only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him. 18 He who believes in Him is not judged; he who does not believe has been judged already, because he has not believed in the name of the [f]only begotten Son of God. 19 This is the judgment, that the Light has come into the world, and men loved the darkness rather than the Light, for their deeds were evil. 20 For everyone who does evil hates the Light, and does not come to the Light for fear that his deeds will be exposed. 21 But he who practices the truth comes to the Light, so that his deeds may be manifested as having been wrought in God.” JOHN 3

God so loved the world, that He gave His [e]only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him. 18 He who believes in Him is not judged; he who does not believe has been judged already, because he has not believed in the name of the [f]only begotten Son of God. 19 This is the judgment, that the Light has come into the world, and men loved the darkness rather than the Light, for their deeds were evil. 20 For everyone who does evil hates the Light, and does not come to the Light for fear that his deeds will be exposed. 21 But he who practices the truth comes to the Light, so that his deeds may be manifested as having been wrought in God.” JOHN 3

Were there any people before Jesus that were saved? Moses maybe?

If yes, than Jesus wasn't really needed so why did he come if not to judge? If no, then it sounds, to me like he did come to judge the world.

If yes, than Jesus wasn't really needed so why did he come if not to judge? If no, then it sounds, to me like he did come to judge the world.
Under the old covenant th blood of animals covered man's sins until Jesus came to earth and paid our sin debt on that Roman cross!!!

Under the old covenant th blood of animals covered man's sins until Jesus came to earth and paid our sin debt on that Roman cross!!!

So under the old system what was required to abolish our sins was written down and available to all. So we went from a system of actions to a system of beliefs. Why the need for such a dramatic change? Was God's old system flawed?

Of course under the old system I don't recall there was belief in some original sin. The old covenant covered each persons individual sins. Another dramatic change that needs an explanation. You got one I'm sure.

So under the old system what was required to abolish our sins was written down and available to all. So we went from a system of actions to a system of beliefs. Why the need for such a dramatic change? Was God's old system flawed?

Of course under the old system I don't recall there was belief in some original sin. The old covenant covered each persons individual sins. Another dramatic change that needs an explanation. You got one I'm sure.

You are correct In Judaism there was never any concept Original sin. Not until the simian like belief system of Christianity did the christians include it , as it was borrowed from other pagan relgiions

Was God's old system flawed?

no, we were......that period of time for the old covenant was there to educate us on our inabilities.....look at the OT as a whole....you had an era when God walked and talked with his people......the era of the Patriarchs.......the era of the priests......the era of the judges......the era of the kings......the era of the prophets......no matter what people tried to do to attain righteousness on their own, they failed......when that had been fully demonstrated, God came incarnate.....

Forum List

Back