THERE IS NO DOWNSIDE TO LIVING YOUR LIFE AS A son OF GOD.

PTL!!! The free gift of eternal salvation is now being offered to everyone; 12 and along with this gift comes the realization that God wants us to turn from godless living and sinful pleasures and to live good, God-fearing lives day after day, 13 looking forward to that wonderful time we’ve been expecting, when his glory shall be seen—the glory of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ. 14 He died under God’s judgment against our sins so that he could rescue us from constant falling into sin and make us his very own people, with cleansed hearts and real enthusiasm for doing kind things for others. TITUS 2:11-14

THERE IS NO DOWNSIDE TO LIVING YOUR LIFE AS A son OF GOD.==

I believe there is. If the powerful establishment (churches, government, media, authority figures, corporations) can convince you a fairy tale, what can't they convince you of?

I say it makes you gullible.

TO BELIEVERS ,SALVATION IS A "FREE GIFT"==The free gift of eternal salvation is now being offered to everyone; 12 and along with this gift comes the realization that God wants us to turn from godless living and sinful pleasures and to live good, God-fearing lives day after day, 13 looking forward to that wonderful time we’ve been expecting, when his glory shall be seen—the glory of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ. 14 He died under God’s judgment against our sins so that he could rescue us from constant falling into sin and make us his very own people, with cleansed hearts and real enthusiasm for doing kind things for others. TITUS 2:11-14

Since I don't believe in hell I don't fear death. If I was a believer I'd be petrified. What if I chose the wrong belief system?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Since I don't believe in hell I don't fear death. If I was a believer I'd be petrified. What if I chose the wrong belief system?

ROFLMAO!!! DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE WHAT YOU DO OR DO NOT BELIEVE CHANGES TRUTH!!! HELL IS ALL TO REAL WHEATHER YOU BELIEVE IT OR NOT!!! think

ROFLMAO!!! DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE WHAT YOU DO OR DO NOT BELIEVE CHANGES TRUTH!!! HELL IS ALL TO REAL WHEATHER YOU BELIEVE IT OR NOT!!! think

I'm glad I amuse you and I think it is telling that you write "BELIEVE" 3 times in CAPITAL LETTERS and write "think" only once and in lower case. It is obvious which you value and which you don't.

I imagine you will never comprehend that some of us value reason more than faith. And that they are opposites.

I'm glad I amuse you and I think it is telling that you write "BELIEVE" 3 times in CAPITAL LETTERS and write "think" only once and in lower case. It is obvious which you value and which you don't.

I imagine you will never comprehend that some of us value reason more than faith. And that they are opposites.

Isaiah 55:8-9
“My thoughts are nothing like your thoughts,” says the Lord.
“And my ways are far beyond anything you could imagine.
For just as the heavens are higher than the earth,
so my ways are higher than your ways
and my thoughts higher than your thoughts.

THERE IS NO DOWNSIDE TO LIVING YOUR LIFE AS A son OF GOD.==103 Bless the Lord, O my soul,
And all that is within me, bless His holy name.
Bless the Lord, O my soul,
And forget none of His benefits;
Who pardons all your iniquities,
Who heals all your diseases;
Who redeems your life from the pit,
Who crowns you with lovingkindness and compassion;
Who satisfies your years with good things,
So that your youth is renewed like the eagle. psalm 103:1-5

If someone already said this my apologies, not like I read all the replies :)

You're right GIS, no downside. ...You should try it.

Zing! :)

lol....

Will you still be laughing when you die and have to explain to God why you're not a Catholic and therefore not really a Christian? Maybe you'll be met by Moroni but not allowed to the better rings of heaven. Maybe you'll have to explain to Allah why you were not a Muslim. Maybe it will be Vishnu there waiting for you.

And yet so many claim to speak for him and state his ways.

Did Isaiah understand God thoughts since he appears to be quoting him? If he could not then his writings are worthless, if he did then God was a liar.

Did Isaiah understand God thoughts since he appears to be quoting him? If he could not then his writings are worthless, if he did then God was a liar.

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW GOD THOUGHTS THEN READ HIS WORD, THE LIVING ETERNAL WORD OF GOD IS GOD'S THOUGHTS RECORDED BY GODLY INSPIRED MEN . Every word!

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW GOD THOUGHTS THEN READ HIS WORD, THE LIVING ETERNAL WORD OF GOD IS GOD'S THOUGHTS RECORDED BY GODLY INSPIRED MEN . Every word!

Sounds so simple. How do you know if a man was "GODLY INSPIRED"? There have certainly been plenty of false prophets.

Sounds so simple. How do you know if a man was "GODLY INSPIRED"? There have certainly been plenty of false prophets.

READ GOD'S INSPIRED (GOD BREATHED)WORD AND GOD will reveal truth to you.

I read the OT, NT, and Koran and so far nothing has been revealed to me. I guess I have to choose something to believe first but that seems to be putting the cart before the horse.

It's always been apparent to me that if you believe in something deeply enough you will find it. That certainly applies to Jesus and God but it also applies to global conspiracies, ghosts, bigfoot, ET, and Elvis to name but a few.

I'll just have to wait for my burning bush.

I read the OT, NT, and Koran and so far nothing has been revealed to me. I guess I have to choose something to believe first but that seems to be putting the cart before the horse.

It's always been apparent to me that if you believe in something deeply enough you will find it. That certainly applies to Jesus and God but it also applies to global conspiracies, ghosts, bigfoot, ET, and Elvis to name but a few.

WOW!! if you allow yourself to be blinded and chose to not believe before you read GOD'S WORD then it would make it harder to see and hear truth,==would be like putting your hands over your ears and screaming then say I heard nothing!!!

WOW!! if you allow yourself to be blinded and chose to not believe before you read GOD'S WORD then it would make it harder to see and hear truth,==would be like putting your hands over your ears and screaming then say I heard nothing!!!

So I need to believe in something before I even read it? Where does the revelation come in?

So I need to believe in something before I even read it? Where does the revelation come in?

I DID NOT SAY THAT!!! but if you have chose to not believe and have allowed satan to blind you then how can you then expect to hear from GOD??? BEFORE you read God's Word SAY ,"GOD IF YOU ARE REAL REVEIL YOURSELF as 1 read YOUR WORD, START YOUR READING IN MATTHEW,THEN ROMANS,EPHESIANS,GALATIONS COLOSSIANS THEN YOU WILL HAVE A STRONG BASE THEN READ ALL OF God's Word!! GOD WILL ANSWER YOUR "REAL" DESIRE TO KNOW HIM=TRUTH!!! 100%

Last edited:

I DID NOT SAY THAT!!! but if you have chose to not believe and have allowed satan to blind you then how can you then expect to hear from GOD??? BEFORE you read God's Word SAY ,"GOD IF YOU ARE REAL REVEIL YOURSELF as 1 read YOUR WORD, START YOUR READING IN MATTHEW,THEN ROMANS,EPHESIANS,GALATIONS COLOSSIANS THEN YOU WILL HAVE A STRONG BASE THEN READ ALL OF God's Word!! GOD WILL ANSWER YOUR "REAL" DESIRE TO KNOW HIM=TRUTH!!! 100%

I chose to neither believe nor disbelieve in God, Satan, Jesus, etc., and read the NT. Nothing happened.

In truth I felt the burden was not on me as I made no claims. I guess faith is something I lack.

I chose to neither believe nor disbelieve in God, Satan, Jesus, etc., and read the NT. Nothing happened.

In truth I felt the burden was not on me as I made no claims. I guess faith is something I lack.
ARE YOU SEEKING TO KNOW TRUTH??? ARE DO YOU JUST LOVE YOUR PET SINS AND HOPE THAT GOD IS NOT REAL??? Dream on till you feel the flames!!! your choice!

Forum List

Back