There is an active shooter at a Florida Highschool

In todays news:

Trump's Retreat On Guns Is The World’s Least-Shocking Surprise | HuffPost

WASHINGTON ― Democrats cheered. Republicans looked on disapprovingly. Yet in the end, President Donald Trump backed down from his public embrace of comprehensive gun control.

If you didn’t see it coming, you weren’t paying attention.
Following last month’s Parkland school massacre in Florida, Trump held a remarkable meeting with a bipartisan group of senators at the White House, where he talked up proposals aimed at curbing gun violence. The president expressed support for ideas backed by Democrats, like universal background checks and raising the minimum age to purchase an assault-style weapon.

At one point, Trump even taunted members of his party for being too afraid of National Rifle Association, the nation’s largest gun lobby. He assured Republicans he would take any heat and expected backlash from pushing forward with gun control proposals in the days to follow.

It was a remarkable moment, one that seemed to come straight out of television or the movies. A bipartisan-minded president who has the courage to take on his party for the greater good. It was pure Trump, a wheeling-and-dealing boardroom executive who gives everyone a lesson in negotiating tactics featured in his popular book, “The Art of the Deal.”

Yet just two weeks later, the only solutions the White House has put forward are ones the NRA supports ― arming teachers and taking modest steps to improve background checks conducted through the National Instant Criminal Background Check System.

Spineless Bastard!

You know, I find this funny as hell...............Trump told the congress critters they were all scared of the NRA, because they had so much power over them, but Trump said he wasn't, because they didn't have any power over him.

Now? He's backing down quickly. Guess Trump is scared of the NRA too.

Like a good sjw lemming you believe punishing the innocent is the answer.... Lmao
If you're referring to gun owners, gun regulations may be inconvenient but not punishment. However, for most gun owners it's not even inconvenient. Today buying a gun is lot easier than getting a drivers licences. a back country permit at a National Park, or a building permit. A teenager can buy an assault rife in most states but not a can of beer. In most states there are no restrictions on private sales of firearms.

When someone says gun regulations don't work they are right. Our regulations are incredibility weak in most states, unenforced, and almost nonexistent in other states. So if you think gun regulations are a problem just check local listings by individuals or buy across stateliness and you can get anything you want. Until we close these loopholes, gun regulations will remain ineffective.
Driving a car isn't a right owning a gun is.... I know it is hard for fascists on the left to understand these things.
Driving a car is a privilege as gun ownership should be.
Only small minded fascists would think that
Today, the US is the only country with a right to keep and bear arms with no constitutional restrictions. In 95% of the world, gun ownership is a privilege.

At one time there were 9 countries in the world were gun ownership was a right. Now there are only 3, US, Mexico, and Guatemala.
America is also the only country with a right to free speech... Guns and speech is why we became the greatest country ever on the history of the world

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

You know, I find this funny as hell...............Trump told the congress critters they were all scared of the NRA, because they had so much power over them, but Trump said he wasn't, because they didn't have any power over him.

Now? He's backing down quickly. Guess Trump is scared of the NRA too.
It isnt tye NRA fool it was the backlash from us the voters that made him flinch. As well he should.

Father of injured victim suing to remove prosecutors that signed Promise pledge from Cruz case-
Motions to disqualify attorneys in Cruz case
More info

He is a registered Democrat and here is his pic for you.

View attachment 176942

Someone wrote "gullible" on your ceiling.

You poor kid, he's got all of your favorite on that T-Shirt he's wearing ;)

BREAKING: Don't Let The MAGA Hat Fool You, Hispanic Shooter 'Nicolas de Jesus Cruz' Was A Registered Democrat
Moron... his name is not Nicolas de Jesus Cruz.

Are ya feeling stupid yet? Or are ya too stupid to feel stupid?

I suggest you actually research it kid. Begone. ;)

• Who is Nicolas de Jesus Cruz, accused gunman in …
    UrlAdvisorGoodImage.png

www.ajc.com/news/national/who-nicolas-jesus-cruz-accused-gunman...
    Who is Nicolas de Jesus Cruz, accused gunman in Florida high school attack?
  • Nicolas de Jesus Cruz Identified as Florida School …
    UrlAdvisorGoodImage.png

matzav.com/nicolas-de-jesus-cruz-identified-as-florida-school-shooter
    Law-enforcement sources told The Miami Herald that they’ve identified the shooter at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, as 19-year-old ...
  • Nicolas de Jesus Cruz id as Marjory Stoneman Douglas …
    UrlAdvisorGoodImage.png

https://scallywagandvagabond.com/2018/02/nicolas-de-jesus-cruz...
    Nicolas de Jesus Cruz identified as Marjory Stoneman Douglas High shooter. How a former student with prior disciplinary issues took down his former school.
LOLOLOL

Moron... his name is Nikolas Jacob Cruz, not Nicolas de Jesus Cruz.

Shit, at some point, ya gotta feel stupid, right??
There was a Facebook of him wearing a make America great again hat. Fact

BREAKING: Don't Let The MAGA Hat Fool You, Hispanic Shooter 'Nicolas de Jesus Cruz' Was A Registered Democrat

UrlAdvisorGoodImage.png

Law-enforcement sources told The Miami Herald that they’ve identified the shooter at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, as 19-year-old ...
    UrlAdvisorGoodImage.png

Nicolas de Jesus Cruz identified as Marjory Stoneman Douglas High shooter. How a former student with prior disciplinary issues took down his former school.
LOLOLOL

There are facebook pictures of Obama wearing one as well.... Your point is what?

UrlAdvisorGoodImage.png

UrlAdvisorGoodImage.png

LOLOLOL

There are facebook pictures of Obama wearing one as well.... Your point is what?
He’s one of yours. Every time there’s a shooter you guys deny their one of yours.

UrlAdvisorGoodImage.png

UrlAdvisorGoodImage.png

LOLOLOL

He’s one of yours. Every time there’s a shooter you guys deny their one of yours.
One of mine? Listen you bigoted asshat I dont know what or if the turd voted nor do I care because it wasn't Me the NRA Nor Trump that caused him to kill people. It was the FBI , Sheriffs Dept. and Leftist gun free zones that allowed it to happen though.

UrlAdvisorGoodImage.png

UrlAdvisorGoodImage.png

LOLOLOL

Doc1 is a flaming idiot. Once you read his posts with that knowledge, his ramblings take on their actual perspective. Like in this thread, show him the shooter’s name is really Nikolas Cruz, and he posts more than half a dozen links about someone else named Nicolas de Jesus Cruz. :cuckoo:

In fact, some of his own links even state, oops, wrong Cruz. :lmao:

UrlAdvisorGoodImage.png

UrlAdvisorGoodImage.png

LOLOLOL

Posted by Obama on his own account??

UrlAdvisorGoodImage.png

UrlAdvisorGoodImage.png

LOLOLOL

How would I know? I dont follow communists or mass murderers on facebook.

UrlAdvisorGoodImage.png

UrlAdvisorGoodImage.png

LOLOLOL

One of mine? Listen you bigoted asshat I dont know what or if the turd voted nor do I care because it wasn't Me the NRA Nor Trump that caused him to kill people. It was the FBI , Sheriffs Dept. and Leftist gun free zones that allowed it to happen though.
He’s a rightwingnut, deal with it.

UrlAdvisorGoodImage.png

UrlAdvisorGoodImage.png

LOLOLOL

Then your idiotic diversion about there being pictures of Obama in a MAGA hat on face book is DOA because Cruz did have that picture as his own avatar on his Instagram account.

LOLOLOL

Then your idiotic diversion about there being pictures of Obama in a MAGA hat on face book is DOA because Cruz did have that picture as his own avatar on his Instagram account.
You know thats real how??????????? Because the daily beast told you?

Facebook confirmed it, ya dumbass...

In response to requests for comment on the shooting, Facebook issued a statement that reads, in part: "This is a terrible tragedy, and our hearts go out to the people who have been affected. There is absolutely no place on our platforms for people who commit such horrendous acts. ... We have found and immediately deleted the shooter's accounts on Facebook and Instagram."

In response to requests for comment on the shooting, Facebook issued a statement that reads, in part: "This is a terrible tragedy, and our hearts go out to the people who have been affected. There is absolutely no place on our platforms for people who commit such horrendous acts. ... We have found and immediately deleted the shooter's accounts on Facebook and Instagram."
So a local news station from san fran told you. That means it has to mean all conservatives or all who voted for Trump must be mass killers ....

So a local news station from san fran told you. That means it has to mean all conservatives or all who voted for Trump must be mass killers ....

No, dumbass, that’s the news reporting Facebook issued a statement confirming it was Cruz’s account.

You need more...?

Disturbing footage has emerged of suspected Florida shooter Nikolas Cruz doing target practice shirtless in a backyard while wearing a Make America Great Again cap.

He’s a rightwingnut. Deal with it.

Forum List

Back