There is an active shooter at a Florida Highschool

I am going to speculate this is Islamic terrorism. Parkland Florida has a large Muslim population.

And what's NOT normal but you can see the kids coming out with their hands up as if they are the ones being under arrest. It acclimates the public to accepting the " police state"

I am going to speculate this is Islamic terrorism. Parkland Florida has a large Muslim population.

Yeah, you assclowns speculate that every single time and then when it usually turns out to be another white guy you crawl back into your holes not to be heard from.

Looks like I will have to get my thoughts and prayers together and thank God we have a second amendment

Last edited:
And what's NOT normal but you can see the kids coming out with their hands up as if they are the ones being under arrest. It acclimates the public to accepting the " police state"

Well, when police show up in the middle of mass chaos and have no idea who the shooter is it's probably to show them you aren't the one with the gun.

Well, when police show up in the middle of mass chaos and have no idea who the shooter is it's probably to show them you aren't the one with the gun.

Aye, I wouldn't doubt the teachers told them to come out with their hands up honestly.

Yeah, you assclowns speculate that every single time and then when it usually turns out to be another white guy you crawl back into your holes not to be heard from.
Look at the facts. What else would you think? You are the assKlown here, and I am hardly in a hole here.

Countries with strong gun control don’t have regular school shootings. Only the USA does.

Forum List

Back