There is a storm coming!!!

"Islam is not a religion. It is an ideology of which religion is a fraction. More accurately it is a theocracy not compatible with the Constitution. They are hiding behind freedom of religion laws to infiltrate America with the end goal of domination. Until we recognize this cold hard truth we are complicit in our own demise. There is no radical Islam. There is simply Islam. Radicals are part of the Islamic whole. Wake up America. This is an imminent threat to our survival."

I didn't write this but I agree with it.

If we don't re-elect Dear Leader, the darkie hordes will eat our babies (except anchor babies); there will be blood in your urine; the cost of bribing mistresses will skyrocket; you won't be able to buy red ballcaps anywhere; anyone caught with an American flag will be shot; illegal Mexicans will be allowed to vote twice; all guns will be confiscated, including airguns, rubber band guns, paint guns, nail guns and staple guns; Jesus will send eighty-four 7.0 or greater earthquakes to hit California and thirty-nine hurricanes to hit Jew York; the stock market will drop to zero, and everyone will be required to speak only Spanish.

"And now a message from a dietary fiber company..."
Why are you such a racist?

If we don't re-elect Dear Leader, the darkie hordes will eat our babies (except anchor babies); there will be blood in your urine; the cost of bribing mistresses will skyrocket; you won't be able to buy red ballcaps anywhere; anyone caught with an American flag will be shot; illegal Mexicans will be allowed to vote twice; all guns will be confiscated, including airguns, rubber band guns, paint guns, nail guns and staple guns; Jesus will send eighty-four 7.0 or greater earthquakes to hit California and thirty-nine hurricanes to hit Jew York; the stock market will drop to zero, and everyone will be required to speak only Spanish.

"And now a message from a dietary fiber company..."
Why are you such a racist?
We must re-elect Dear Leader to stop the mongrel races from taking over!

The United States is under attack from within and without. We are in real danger of everything this country stands for. We are being attacked on three fronts. It has always been there but now they are bringing to right out in the open and under political correctness they will lead us right down the path to conquest.

The real danger is rigid ideology. If you're not willing to compromise with the other side, you are attacking the Republic.

I don't think so. If I compromise with people who want to destroy the country, that is not going to have any good results.

Who exactly is it that you feel that wants to destroy the country?

The United States is under attack from within and without. We are in real danger of everything this country stands for. We are being attacked on three fronts. It has always been there but now they are bringing to right out in the open and under political correctness they will lead us right down the path to conquest.

The real danger is rigid ideology. If you're not willing to compromise with the other side, you are attacking the Republic.

I don't think so. If I compromise with people who want to destroy the country, that is not going to have any good results.

Homos! Mexicans! Negroes! People from shitholes!

A storm is coming, and we need to make sure we are all troopers when it gets here.

God some people are such puss drama queens. We live in pretty easy times . Settle down beavis .

Fuck off, commie.

Homos! Mexicans! Negroes! People from shitholes!
Yup, the leftists think all criminals are colored. They are unable to distinguish. After all, they all look the same.

You want free speech? Hey, the nazis attend free speech rallies..if you support free speech, then you're a nazi!

You want to end MS13 murders? You're a fucking racist!

You object to anti-Christian, anti-Jew sharia law advocates in our congress! You're a white nationalist!

Every leftist in the world is a bottom dwelling scum sucking treasonous cull.

Hilarious.
So when Trump gets stumped in 2020
Like you predicted in 2016? :21:

My prediction was the election was Hillary's to lose. She was like a lightweight going up against Butterbean. She couldn't knock him out with her best punch. She should have asked Bernie to be her VP. Not milquetoast.

After seeing what kind of Moroonie a President Trumpybear turned out to be, many of the independent voters who choose him over her are appalled and will never vote for him again. It will be like 2008 for the GOP, only worse.
I wouldn't bet the farm on that. Libtards are blinded to the reality of the true economy. Brainwashed useful idiots.

Both sides of the political spectrum can hold to their own rigid ideology and be brainwashed useful idiot. Both are just as bad as the other for the Republic.

For the record I am an independent. Have been since I registered to vote when I turned 18. Was brouht up in a democrat household but West Virginia democrats are to the right of moderate republicans.

This thread is an example of what the Christchurch killer was reading and posting.

How this site can allow this insanity is beyond me

Umm...could you be more specific?

You want free speech? Hey, the nazis attend free speech rallies..if you support free speech, then you're a nazi!

You want to end MS13 murders? You're a fucking racist!

You object to anti-Christian, anti-Jew sharia law advocates in our congress! You're a white nationalist!

Every leftist in the world is a bottom dwelling scum sucking treasonous cull.

Hilarious.
So when Trump gets stumped in 2020
Like you predicted in 2016? :21:

My prediction was the election was Hillary's to lose. She was like a lightweight going up against Butterbean. She couldn't knock him out with her best punch. She should have asked Bernie to be her VP. Not milquetoast.

After seeing what kind of Moroonie a President Trumpybear turned out to be, many of the independent voters who choose him over her are appalled and will never vote for him again. It will be like 2008 for the GOP, only worse.
I wouldn't bet the farm on that. Libtards are blinded to the reality of the true economy. Brainwashed useful idiots.

Both sides of the political spectrum can hold to their own rigid ideology and be brainwashed useful idiot. Both are just as bad as the other for the Republic.
Both sides? On the one side there is a large and growing sector that want to kill brown folks and on the other there are sane people who don’t. What is the “compromise “?

For the record I am an independent. Have been since I registered to vote when I turned 18. Was brouht up in a democrat household but West Virginia democrats are to the right of moderate republicans.
There are still some holdouts of real democrats. Most are socialst scum though.

You, for one.

There are still some holdouts of real democrats. Most are socialst scum though.
Agree. Useful idiots. Free stuff isn't free. If they have their way southern California will be like what the United States will look .

This thread is an example of what the Christchurch killer was reading and posting.

How this site can allow this insanity is beyond me

That's right, when you're losing seek to shut down the discussion.

That's how fascism works. Well done!

Forum List

Back