There is a storm coming!!!

The United States is under attack from within and without. We are in real danger of everything this country stands for. We are being attacked on three fronts. It has always been there but now they are bringing to right out in the open and under political correctness they will lead us right down the path to conquest.
What-the-hell are you talking about?

There isn't even a coherent thought buried in that mess.

What are you smoking?

And why aren't you sharing?

What are you smoking, have you seen the moron sheeple liberals coming out of colleges these days, there worthless brainwashed fucks.
View attachment 251926
Look, my little butt-floss...

The OP cites us being attacked on three fronts, then fails, in the OP, to enumerate those three fronts...

Not to mention somebody bringing something-or-another out into the open, and us conquering something-or-another...

Oh, and sentence structure that was for-shit, to the point where coherence was lacking...

Therefore, the harsh critique...

You, no doubt, found the OP the absolute epitome of brilliant, coherent, concise articulation and grammatical perfection.

Now... go dry-hump somebody else's leg, Junior... you're wwaaaaayy out of your league, and you're borin' the hell outta me. :fu:

The United States is under attack from within and without. We are in real danger of everything this country stands for. We are being attacked on three fronts. It has always been there but now they are bringing to right out in the open and under political correctness they will lead us right down the path to conquest.
You can vote him out next year. Stay strong.
He's talking about criminals like you.
He should be talking about sociopaths like you

#QAnon, the scarily popular pro-Trump conspiracy theory, explained

Welcome to QAnon, sometimes referred to as “the Storm.” It’s a conspiracy theory that’s swept social media and is starting to break into the mainstream, with Trump rally attendees in Florida on July 31 holding signs and wearing T-shirts emblazoned with “We are Q” and the conspiracy theory’s main catchphrase, “Where we go one, we go all.”

<snip>

The beginnings of “the Storm” lie with Donald Trump himself.

On October 5, 2017, during a photo opportunity held before a military dinner, Trump said that the dinner was “Maybe the calm before the storm.” When a reporter asked, “What storm, Mr. President?” Trump responded, “You’ll find out.”
“Where we go one, we go all.”
then go to hell with the crook trumps family

Jesus is God, The Son of God, and There is a Hell that awaits Dark Condemned Souls such as yours.

Repent and ask God to forgive you.

Accept Jesus as your savior and ask His forgiveness.

Fortunately for me, there is no Jesus and there is no rapture. What else ya got?

^^^^^^^

Can't explain the existence of Israel and The Jews for the past 5,000 years, despite the multitude of attempts to eradicate them, exterminate them, and deny them The Promised Land as Promised to Abraham by God Himself..

Can't explain the numerous prophecies that have been fulfilled about Israel despite God telling him in His Word why He has chosen to do this through the Jewish People. "To Bless The World and give everyone a path to Heaven through Christ."

Calls God a Liar, and then Promptly misses his flight to Heaven because he believes in nothing but himself, despite being told otherwise, and so he refuses to go to the ticket counter to even purchase a ticket.

It just wasn't mentioned in "his" travel brochure, will not be a good enough excuse on that day.

My suggestion?

Get some different reading materials.
I didn’t call G-d a liar. I called Jesus a liar.
Jesus is a temptation offered by Satan to drive you away from G-d. You may think you’re on the right path, but you’ll learn in the end.
How dare you blaspheme the son of God. You hebrew savage.
1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Don't come to America.....you won't last.

What are you smoking?

What are you smoking, have you seen the moron sheeple liberals coming out of colleges these days, there worthless brainwashed fucks.
View attachment 251926

The OP cites us being attacked on three fronts, then fails, in the OP, to enumerate those three fronts...

Not to mention somebody bringing something-or-another out into the open, and us conquering something-or-another...

Oh, and sentence structure that was for-shit, to the point where coherence was lacking...

You, no doubt, found the OP the absolute epitome of brilliant, coherent, concise articulation and grammatical perfection.

Now... go dry-hump somebody else's leg, Junior... you're wwaaaaayy out of your league, and you're borin' the hell outta me. :fu:
If you have to be told you are part of the problem.

What are you smoking?

View attachment 251926

Look, slick... the OP was poorly crafted... there are a thousand-and-one reasons why malcontents piss-and-moan...

It is not problematic to seek clarification... nor is is problematic to critisize a woefully inadequate opening gambit...

We voted the asshole out a couple of years ago. Or least his replacement who likely would have been worse. We may get to lock them both up yet.

What are you smoking?

View attachment 251926

Look, slick... the OP was poorly crafted... there are a thousand-and-one reasons why malcontents piss-and-moan...

It is not problematic to seek clarification... nor is is problematic to critisize a woefully inadequate opening gambit...
I've run across wanks like you. You are a waste of space and time.

What are you smoking?

View attachment 251926

I've run across wanks like you. You are a waste of space and time.
You tell 'em, Princess... :21:

Forum List

Back