There is 0 trinity god in existence

Every religion, even Buddhism admits to the Holly Trinity in various forms, e.g. calling it the different faces of God or the Son of God, or other ways. The one exception is Islam and maybe Judaism. If you postulate that God created you and not Satan created you, then would you deny your creator by denying the Holly Trinity? Surely your sole goes to hell then and you are not even human.

So, Satan is a divine being?

Not really divine, just has lots of power and knowledge.
He controlled the weather to kill Jobs children. He made boils pop up on Jobs flesh. All throughout the bible--99% have been mislead( possibly the exception is when the Israelites stood strong, but they fell over and over)
Gods angel couldn't get by the demon appointed over Syria, Michael had to intervene--so some of them are powerful as well.
Then he doesn't fit with your failed explanation, because Jehovah was very specific when he commanded the people not to worship any other divine beings. So, either Satan was a divine being, or Jehovah was not referring to Satan. Since we have established that Satan is not divine, he was not referring to Satan. Which brings us back to what divine beings he was referring, if he is the only divine being in existence.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

You just twist reality--There is one true living God in existence= YHWH(Jehovah) -- the rest do not exist, but the fact remains the majority on earth are worshipping non existent Gods--that is what was meant. It doesn't say do not worship other gods The #1 commandment says-- Thou shalt not have any other gods before your face( that means--any way shape or form.
LOL! Except he didn't say "No other gods exist". He said don't worship them. If he meant "No other gods exist", why didn't he just say that? Your god certainly seems to feel the need to be as ambiguous as possible. That, or you are trying to pretend he didn't say what he said.

#1 commandment---Thou shalt not have any other gods before your face----- this means in any way shape or form.
Small g god is never the real God. There is but one real living God.
Even allowing your unusual translation of the verse - which does, technically, fit - that still doesn't change the meaning elohim. It still means divine beings. You want to pretend that gods, little "g", somehow doesn't mean divine beings. Everyone else wants to pretend that the meaning is unimportant, as JHVH didn't really mean what he siad - that he was in the habit of saying things he didn't really mean. Neither of those explanations fit with a God who is honourable, honest, and deserving of our worship.

Tell me Meriweather. Have you ever gone out with a chick that you just didn't get? That, no matter how hard you tried, you just could not comprehend her thinking, or her reason?

Last week I was teaching Special Education students. They included a young lady with autism, a young man with cerebral palsy and three students who cannot speak, which may have been minor considering their other problems. Try getting that.

Tell me Meriweather. Have you ever gone out with a chick that you just didn't get? That, no matter how hard you tried, you just could not comprehend her thinking, or her reason?

Last week I was teaching Special Education students. They included a young lady with autism, a young man with cerebral palsy and three students who cannot speak, which may have been minor considering their other problems. Try getting that.
That wasn't my question. Have you ever dated a woman that you just couldn't comprehend; a woman whose every reason for what she did was just insane, or incomprehensible to you?

That wasn't my question. Have you ever dated a woman that you just couldn't comprehend; a woman whose every reason for what she did was just insane, or incomprehensible to you?

No. ;)
Then I understand. You have no point of reference. You have no experience to inform you of how stupid, and irrational it is to claim that one should have a close personal relationship with a being that is completely incomprehensible to human understanding; someone who is so alien, and different from us that we cannot even imagine his motivations, and plans.

Trust me when I tell you that anyone who has been in that type of a relationship with another person, shakes their head in amazement at the utter stupidity, and ridiculousness of such a suggestion.

Then I understand. You have no point of reference. You have no experience to inform you of how stupid, and irrational it is to claim that one should have a close personal relationship with a being that is completely incomprehensible to human understanding; someone who is so alien, and different from us that we cannot even imagine his motivations, and plans.

Trust me when I tell you that anyone who has been in that type of a relationship with another person, shakes their head in amazement at the utter stupidity, and ridiculousness of such a suggestion.

Yeah, but when have I claimed people have a close, personal relationship with God? Doesn't sound like something I would say, because that is not the way I think. I'll have to look at the post where you extrapolated that view to understand what you are saying.

Yeah, but when have I claimed people have a close, personal relationship with God? Doesn't sound like something I would say, because that is not the way I think. I'll have to look at the post where you extrapolated that view to understand what you are saying.
Huh. I may be ascribing to you a belief you don't have. If so, I apologise.

Huh. I may be ascribing to you a belief you don't have. If so, I apologise.

A better idea is that God can have a close, caring relationship with us.
He could. It's too bad he chooses not to. Instead he allows children to contract cancer, allows wildfires to consume entire communities. He allows hunger to ravage entire populations. He, if he exists, plopped us on this planet, and left us to fend for ourselves. Then he had a bunch of men write down a bunch of fairy tales, mixed with an impossible set of rules, and expected his forgotten children to adore him for what he did to us.

He could. It's too bad he chooses not to. Instead he allows children to contract cancer, allows wildfires to consume entire communities. He allows hunger to ravage entire populations. He, if he exists, plopped us on this planet, and left us to fend for ourselves. Then he had a bunch of men write down a bunch of fairy tales, mixed with an impossible set of rules, and expected his forgotten children to adore him for what he did to us.

Do your children have cancer? Has a wildfire consumed your entire community? Are you hungry?

When you were a child did you tell your parents rather than let you go outside and play, they should wrap you in cotton batting and set you on a shelf so you could not be hurt?

Do your children have cancer? Has a wildfire consumed your entire community? Are you hungry?

When you were a child did you tell your parents rather than let you go outside and play, they should wrap you in cotton batting and set you on a shelf so you could not be hurt?
So, in order to help my son to "learn, and understand", I should not feed him for a week? I'll make sure to feed everyone else in the house, but I'll let my son starve. This will teach him humility, and compassion for the hungry, right? After all, that seems to be what you are implying God is doing by inflicting hunger, disease, and catastrophe on "his children".

I'm pretty sure that if I, or any parent "cared for" their children the way that you are suggesting God is "caring for" us, they would be arrested for neglect, and child abuse.

So, in order to help my son to "learn, and understand", I should not feed him for a week? I'll make sure to feed everyone else in the house, but I'll let my son starve. This will teach him humility, and compassion for the hungry, right? After all, that seems to be what you are implying God is doing by inflicting hunger, disease, and catastrophe on "his children".

I'm pretty sure that if I, or any parent "cared for" their children the way that you are suggesting God is "caring for" us, they would be arrested for neglect, and child abuse.

You didn't answer any of my questions. I take that to mean your children do not have cancer; fire has not ravaged your community; no one is hungry. Are you thankful for this? Or, do you believe this is an entitlement that comes with your life on earth?

I knew two mothers who had children with cancer. Their attitude towards God was far different from yours. While I have never lived in a community devastated by fire, I have lived in one that was flooded. Once again, people who were living through this had attitudes towards God that are far different from yours. Most of us who wish to teach our children that some do not have enough to eat have them help in soup kitchens and canned food drives. Never felt the need to starve one of my girls to make this point. I once lost a house. Never thought to blame God; simply looked to Him for grace and strength to help me through.

My questions stand. How does God treat you?

You didn't answer any of my questions. I take that to mean your children do not have cancer; fire has not ravaged your community; no one is hungry. Are you thankful for this? Or, do you believe this is an entitlement that comes with your life on earth?

I knew two mothers who had children with cancer. Their attitude towards God was far different from yours. While I have never lived in a community devastated by fire, I have lived in one that was flooded. Once again, people who were living through this had attitudes towards God that are far different from yours. Most of us who wish to teach our children that some do not have enough to eat have them help in soup kitchens and canned food drives. Never felt the need to starve one of my girls to make this point. I once lost a house. Never thought to blame God; simply looked to Him for grace and strength to help me through.

My questions stand. How does God treat you?
You're right. I have not suffered all of those things, personally (some, not all). Am I "thankful" that I have not? No. How heartless to feel such.

15232319_1160967120648048_7968307097000051653_n.jpg

10387577_1147185581963321_44087411447782381_n.jpg

It doesn't surprise me that theists would suffer such cruelties, and would thank the source of that cruelty for their "survival". You are all taught to think that you deserve whatever happens to you. None of you realise that thanking God for surviving a disaster is rather like sending a thank you not to a serial killer for stabbing the family next door, instead of you.

You're right. I have not suffered all of those things, personally (some, not all). Am I "thankful" that I have not? No. How heartless to feel such.

It doesn't surprise me that theists would suffer such cruelties, and would thank the source of that cruelty for their "survival". You are all taught to think that you deserve whatever happens to you. None of you realise that thanking God for surviving a disaster is rather like sending a thank you not to a serial killer for stabbing the family next door, instead of you.

So...when you give your child a gift, you teach him never to say thank you--otherwise, that would be thanking you for depriving others of the gift you gave him? Nor should we ever thank medical staff or public servants for helping us, because that would, in reality, be telling them thank you for not helping someone else? Whenever someone else feels grateful for what they did receive, then we should feel bitter because we did not get it in their instead?

So...when you give your child a gift, you teach him never to say thank you--otherwise, that would be thanking you for depriving others of the gift you gave him? Nor should we ever thank medical staff or public servants for helping us, because that would, in reality, be telling them thank you for not helping someone else? Whenever someone else feels grateful for what they did receive, then we should feel bitter because we did not get it in their instead?
Of course I thank medical staff for treating me. But, then, when a doctor, or nurse treats me for a broken arm, it wasn't the doctor,, or nurse who broke the arm in the first place, was it? If it had been, I would most certainly not thank them for fixing what they broke.

Every religion, even Buddhism admits to the Holly Trinity in various forms, e.g. calling it the different faces of God or the Son of God, or other ways. The one exception is Islam and maybe Judaism. If you postulate that God created you and not Satan created you, then would you deny your creator by denying the Holly Trinity? Surely your sole goes to hell then and you are not even human.

The Israelites in OT served the only true living God in existence = a single being God named-YHWH(Jehovah) = 100% fact of life. 99% of all religion is false.( Babylon the great) they are about to be annihilated forever.

Not really divine, just has lots of power and knowledge.
He controlled the weather to kill Jobs children. He made boils pop up on Jobs flesh. All throughout the bible--99% have been mislead( possibly the exception is when the Israelites stood strong, but they fell over and over)
Gods angel couldn't get by the demon appointed over Syria, Michael had to intervene--so some of them are powerful as well.
Then he doesn't fit with your failed explanation, because Jehovah was very specific when he commanded the people not to worship any other divine beings. So, either Satan was a divine being, or Jehovah was not referring to Satan. Since we have established that Satan is not divine, he was not referring to Satan. Which brings us back to what divine beings he was referring, if he is the only divine being in existence.

You just twist reality--There is one true living God in existence= YHWH(Jehovah) -- the rest do not exist, but the fact remains the majority on earth are worshipping non existent Gods--that is what was meant. It doesn't say do not worship other gods The #1 commandment says-- Thou shalt not have any other gods before your face( that means--any way shape or form.
LOL! Except he didn't say "No other gods exist". He said don't worship them. If he meant "No other gods exist", why didn't he just say that? Your god certainly seems to feel the need to be as ambiguous as possible. That, or you are trying to pretend he didn't say what he said.

#1 commandment---Thou shalt not have any other gods before your face----- this means in any way shape or form.
Even allowing your unusual translation of the verse - which does, technically, fit - that still doesn't change the meaning elohim. It still means divine beings. You want to pretend that gods, little "g", somehow doesn't mean divine beings. Everyone else wants to pretend that the meaning is unimportant, as JHVH didn't really mean what he siad - that he was in the habit of saying things he didn't really mean. Neither of those explanations fit with a God who is honourable, honest, and deserving of our worship.

False teachers say Elohim translates --gods-- for the true living God--I say they know its a 100% lie--Hebrew scholars say--Elohim NEVER translates to gods for the true living God. The Hebrews are 100% correct on this matter. Every trinity scholar knows these facts--they do not care. $$$$$$ is what they are about. If they tell 2 billion people that they have been lying through their teeth they will lose billions yearly, so they do not say anything.

Of course I thank medical staff for treating me. But, then, when a doctor, or nurse treats me for a broken arm, it wasn't the doctor,, or nurse who broke the arm in the first place, was it? If it had been, I would most certainly not thank them for fixing what they broke.

You're traveling off point. The point you raised was being thankful. You were asserting that people should not thank God for their own blessings because others may not have a share in them. In the same way, why are you thanking someone for your own medical care when others may not have a share in medical care?

False teachers say Elohim translates --gods-- for the true living God--I say they know its a 100% lie--Hebrew scholars say--Elohim NEVER translates to gods for the true living God. The Hebrews are 100% correct on this matter. Every trinity scholar knows these facts--they do not care. $$$$$$ is what they are about. If they tell 2 billion people that they have been lying through their teeth they will lose billions yearly, so they do not say anything.
You are playing semantics. elohim translates as "divine beings". Period. Now, if you can demonstrate another divine being that is not a god, then feel free to do so. Otherwise, "gods' is a perfectly acceptable translation of the word.

Forum List

Back