There is 0 trinity god in existence

Ai Robotics learn through observing behavior and patterns, therefore Ai concludes that Christians only know how to hate and insult everyone and confuse texts.
Conclusion ai programs will assume Christians are either remedial readers and combatant due to feeling inadequate, or that they love being evil by instinct.
We'll have to program Ai to recognize affiliation pride behavior whether in political affiliation, religious affiliation or geographical national pride.
Would you like to abolish the religion of Christianity?

You do realize that for Jesus to be
Moshiach you'd have to be Jewish right?
:)
Don't be afraid to speak honestly. Would you like to abolish the religion of Christianity? After all you do believe it is responsible for much evil, right?

That book you read around selectively, that you don't believe listening to, states:
You will be grabbing hold of the hem of a Rabbi asking us to teach you about the God of Abraham. (As you see Evangelists themselves doing today).
It says the 2 sticks will become one.
You forget the Bible teaches 2 Messiahs
the first failed Ben Joseph then the Shiloh Ben David who brings the fallen into the fold (2 sticks into one). That's the symbol on the Ark the 2 guardians. For you to not want to come to Shalem is to admit you are adversary the "will of God" (Creations great design).

That book you read around selectively, that you don't believe listening to, states:
You will be grabbing hold of the hem of a Rabbi asking us to teach you about the God of Abraham. (As you see Evangelists themselves doing today).
the first failed Ben Joseph then the Shiloh Ben David who brings the fallen into the fold (2 sticks into one). That's the symbol on the Ark the 2 guardians. For you to not want to come to Shalem is to admit you are adversary the "will of God" (Creations great design).
No offence, pal, but your religion is just as irrational as ding's. Make no mistake, I think you're as loony as he is. I just think it's funny watching two religious zealots arguing about who's Invisible Magic Man in the Sky is cooler. We get a Muslim in here, and it'll be a trifecta.

Their is only one true living God--Every false god is just satan posing as god.
So, explain Ex 20:3 - "Do not worship any god except me." (Contemporary English Version). Keep in mind, this verse does not refer to idol worship; this was covered in the next verse - "Do not make idols that look like anything in the sky or on earth or in the ocean under the earth.". In verse 3, God was very specific, he said not to worship any other "elohim" ( the hebrew original word). Elohim means, specifically, "divine beings". This word has only been found in three places in the Old Testament, and in each case it was used to refer to beings of divinity. It is also distinct from beneha’elohim, which was used to refer to the fallen angels (it is equally important to note that there is not a single reference to Satan; that is a distinctly New Testament name).

So, Jehovah was being very specific. He was saying "Do not worship any other divine beings except me". Now, in light of your insistence that Jehovah (the God of Christianity) is the only divine being in existence, it rather begs the question, why deliver such a command? It would be rather like me commanding my son to never call another man "father". If I am the only man in existence, why would I need to make such a rule?

small g doesn't make it a God.
Satan owns and operates 99% of all religion on earth. It is he who poses as those false gods. Those false gods do not exist--satan does. The bible teaches--he got jealous and wanted worship. And he is getting plenty. Sin = worship to satan.

So, Satan is a divine being?

Not really divine, just has lots of power and knowledge.
He controlled the weather to kill Jobs children. He made boils pop up on Jobs flesh. All throughout the bible--99% have been mislead( possibly the exception is when the Israelites stood strong, but they fell over and over)
Gods angel couldn't get by the demon appointed over Syria, Michael had to intervene--so some of them are powerful as well.
Then he doesn't fit with your failed explanation, because Jehovah was very specific when he commanded the people not to worship any other divine beings. So, either Satan was a divine being, or Jehovah was not referring to Satan. Since we have established that Satan is not divine, he was not referring to Satan. Which brings us back to what divine beings he was referring, if he is the only divine being in existence.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

You just twist reality--There is one true living God in existence= YHWH(Jehovah) -- the rest do not exist, but the fact remains the majority on earth are worshipping non existent Gods--that is what was meant. It doesn't say do not worship other gods The #1 commandment says-- Thou shalt not have any other gods before your face( that means--any way shape or form.

The whole world has watched Revelation passing before their eyes for years. No legend--100% fact.
LOL! Really? Where are the four horsemen. I must have missed that. When did Wormword fall to Earth. Must have missed that, too. What about the AntiChrist? Who is that, exactly?

Michael = the rider of the white horse of Rev 6= the war in heaven. Satan and his angels lost and were cast to the vicinity of the earth( 1914) He came as a devouring lion, angry, knowing his time was short--filled mens hearts with hatred all over the earth= ww1--millions slaughtered--after ww1--millions more died from the filth of the slaughter, diseases. starvation etc( the other 3 riders rode)

The world has watched Rev 13 going on for years now. Can you see it from the description? We are well past that.
No. No I do not see that. I notice you didn't touch on Wormwood, or the Antichrist. Why is that? Harder to find some historical event that you can twist around to fit those "prophetic" events?

Wormwood is probably symbolism. Rev 13 is about the antichrist.
Who is...?

Did you read rev 13--do you see it occurring in the world for years now?

Jesus taught--only the Father is the true God--John 17:3-- it is clear--there is 0 trinity god in existence.

Your intent, then, is to declare Jesus is not God. Why not do so in a straightforward manner?

Why are you even discussing Trinity?

I always o it n a straight forward manner. Jesus is not God--The trinity was created at catholicism councils( Thess 2:3)

Here are the undeniable facts of history.
From Moses on up until this very day, at every synagogue and temple ever to exist, taught, served, worshipped-- a single being God named YHWH.(Jehovah)-- While Jesus attended the Synagogues and temples, he was taught, served and worshipped a single being God named YHWH(Jehovah)-- He never refuted it. He taught it.( John 20:17, Rev 3:12, John 17>1-6,26= YHWH(Jehovah)--John 4:22-24 = bottom line reality.
His real teachers taught that true gospel as well( 2Cor 1:3, 1Cor 8:6, 1Cor 15:24-28--1Peter 1:3-- Rev 1:6-- All 100% in agreement- Jesus has a God like we do, his Father.
Gods word doesn't teach two different Gods, proving the trinity theory Is an error, created at the councils of you know who. And it is truth that a small g god belongs in the last line of John 1:1-- Carrying the biblical meaning of having godlike qualities--because it works like this- Acts 2:22, John 5:30) Its the Fathers will one must live by( Matt 7:21), every utterance, Jesus said.
Few listen to Jesus.
The greeks were refusing to go to a single being God religion-- councils were held--no trinity taught in the first council of Nicea. It was added later. Greeks liked that, their pagan practices came with them.
I'm a pagan? Cool. Putting that aside... why is this important to you?

Because people worship the messengers not the source. Furthermore they are false messengers at that. The church never names this father, therefore you are asking why does it matter that you worship a mystery (babylon) deity Baal as I proved source sits in the Brittish museum predated tablet on Baal, the baal cross & relics of the church and the dec 25th birthdate they use.
Speak for yourself. You worry about your faith, and I'll worry about mine. Fair enough?
How do you guys figure out whose faith is the right one? Since you all think that you're right?

The teachings of Jesus prove it all.

No offence, pal, but your religion is just as irrational as ding's. Make no mistake, I think you're as loony as he is. I just think it's funny watching two religious zealots arguing about who's Invisible Magic Man in the Sky is cooler. We get a Muslim in here, and it'll be a trifecta.

The fact that you call the Judaic concept of G-d as a man in the sky proves you don't know what we teach and that you are as much a victim of the bastardized precepts as Ding or any other idol worshiper you like to make fun of.
1) you should always define the terms you are discussing least you make yourself foolish not comprehending that words can be shared but mean something different throughout cultures or sects or individuals within sects.
2)you should always want to enlighten people with truth, correction of error and better path then just bringing them down with you=crab bucket syndrom. In other words making fun of those you have nothing to bring to the table but kick the cripple (they are rationally logically crippled).
3)which brings us to what you are saying is that stability, progressing to completness & wholeness(evolution) is looney.
How is that rational and therefore aren't you also crippled? Therefore Watching you guys argue is like watching Cartman beat up on Timay, they are both handicap just in their own way.

Sources proving you wrong:

Isaiah 42:8 we can't pray to any image of anything physical- Exodus 20:3-7 and Deuteronomy 5:8-10
God is not a man nor form-(Isaiah 2:22, 14:13, I Samuel 15:29, Numbers 23:19, and Hosea 11:9, Deuteronomy 4:11-12 and the 13 major principles of the Jewish faith based on the Rambam's teaching of "ain lo demus haguf ve'ayno guf" -- that Hashem has no physical form.)

The Gemarah (Baba Batra 75) Tells us Jerusalem is named after G0D and is the place commemorating his name(description)& essence.
In Sefer D’varim (12:5, 11, 14, 18, 21; 14:23,24, 25; 15:20; 16:2, 6, 7, 11, 15, 16; 17:8, 10; 18:6; 26:2; 31:11).the place that I will choose to place My Name(the messenger of God shares this name and reflects this Essence). That is referring to YeruShalem because Sifri identifies the place which Hashem will choose (12:18) as “Yerushalayim”.
Shalem means completeness/wholeness thus describing the Essence to be all we could and should be aka evolve/progress.
YeruShalem would carry the name. (1 Kings 11:36 &
in dead sea scrolls: Words of the Archangel Michael scroll 4Q529, 6Q23)

That's what I thought. All talk, but when the rubber hits the pavement you run for cover faster than czernobog.

So, explain Ex 20:3 - "Do not worship any god except me." (Contemporary English Version). Keep in mind, this verse does not refer to idol worship; this was covered in the next verse - "Do not make idols that look like anything in the sky or on earth or in the ocean under the earth.". In verse 3, God was very specific, he said not to worship any other "elohim" ( the hebrew original word). Elohim means, specifically, "divine beings". This word has only been found in three places in the Old Testament, and in each case it was used to refer to beings of divinity. It is also distinct from beneha’elohim, which was used to refer to the fallen angels (it is equally important to note that there is not a single reference to Satan; that is a distinctly New Testament name).

So, Jehovah was being very specific. He was saying "Do not worship any other divine beings except me". Now, in light of your insistence that Jehovah (the God of Christianity) is the only divine being in existence, it rather begs the question, why deliver such a command? It would be rather like me commanding my son to never call another man "father". If I am the only man in existence, why would I need to make such a rule?

Satan owns and operates 99% of all religion on earth. It is he who poses as those false gods. Those false gods do not exist--satan does. The bible teaches--he got jealous and wanted worship. And he is getting plenty. Sin = worship to satan.

He controlled the weather to kill Jobs children. He made boils pop up on Jobs flesh. All throughout the bible--99% have been mislead( possibly the exception is when the Israelites stood strong, but they fell over and over)
Gods angel couldn't get by the demon appointed over Syria, Michael had to intervene--so some of them are powerful as well.
Then he doesn't fit with your failed explanation, because Jehovah was very specific when he commanded the people not to worship any other divine beings. So, either Satan was a divine being, or Jehovah was not referring to Satan. Since we have established that Satan is not divine, he was not referring to Satan. Which brings us back to what divine beings he was referring, if he is the only divine being in existence.

You just twist reality--There is one true living God in existence= YHWH(Jehovah) -- the rest do not exist, but the fact remains the majority on earth are worshipping non existent Gods--that is what was meant. It doesn't say do not worship other gods The #1 commandment says-- Thou shalt not have any other gods before your face( that means--any way shape or form.
LOL! Except he didn't say "No other gods exist". He said don't worship them. If he meant "No other gods exist", why didn't he just say that? Your god certainly seems to feel the need to be as ambiguous as possible. That, or you are trying to pretend he didn't say what he said.

The fact that you call the Judaic concept of G-d as a man in the sky proves you don't know what we teach and that you are as much a victim of the bastardized precepts as Ding or any other idol worshiper you like to make fun of.
1) you should always define the terms you are discussing least you make yourself foolish not comprehending that words can be shared but mean something different throughout cultures or sects or individuals within sects.
2)you should always want to enlighten people with truth, correction of error and better path then just bringing them down with you=crab bucket syndrom. In other words making fun of those you have nothing to bring to the table but kick the cripple (they are rationally logically crippled).
3)which brings us to what you are saying is that stability, progressing to completness & wholeness(evolution) is looney.
How is that rational and therefore aren't you also crippled? Therefore Watching you guys argue is like watching Cartman beat up on Timay, they are both handicap just in their own way.

Isaiah 42:8 we can't pray to any image of anything physical- Exodus 20:3-7 and Deuteronomy 5:8-10
God is not a man nor form-(Isaiah 2:22, 14:13, I Samuel 15:29, Numbers 23:19, and Hosea 11:9, Deuteronomy 4:11-12 and the 13 major principles of the Jewish faith based on the Rambam's teaching of "ain lo demus haguf ve'ayno guf" -- that Hashem has no physical form.)

The Gemarah (Baba Batra 75) Tells us Jerusalem is named after G0D and is the place commemorating his name(description)& essence.
In Sefer D’varim (12:5, 11, 14, 18, 21; 14:23,24, 25; 15:20; 16:2, 6, 7, 11, 15, 16; 17:8, 10; 18:6; 26:2; 31:11).the place that I will choose to place My Name(the messenger of God shares this name and reflects this Essence). That is referring to YeruShalem because Sifri identifies the place which Hashem will choose (12:18) as “Yerushalayim”.
Shalem means completeness/wholeness thus describing the Essence to be all we could and should be aka evolve/progress.
You get that using a book of fairy tales to prove the accuracy of a book of fairy tales is rather an exercise in futility, right?

You get that using a book of fairy tales to prove the accuracy of a book of fairy tales is rather an exercise in futility, right?

Ummm you once again called evolution a fairy tale.
I USED THE SOURCE OF THE TEACHINGS to prove you do not know what we teach.
Do you not use a book on philosophy to point out what that philosopher teaches?
Do you not use a book on history to point out things in history like behavior?
Is not you history book a fairy tale when Washington could not have cut down a cherry tree which is not existing in that region?
Then why did your teachers use that story to teach about lying? It seems to me this is proof you are easilly lied tp and gullible including taking Christian precepts and assuming they are the same as Judaic.
So Christianity tainted Christians and anti religionists atheists alike.

I proved it, but I can further prove it by now requiring you to define what I call G0d.
Hint: I already gave you the answer in the other post. It's in the name of the Holy City , so how simple can the cliff notes be if it's the main focus of all humanity?

I always o it n a straight forward manner. Jesus is not God--The trinity was created at catholicism councils( Thess 2:3)

The Trinity was not "created". Scripture speaks of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. This required clarification, a model of how even though scripture describes three, there is only one. Using Trinity as word and model, helped to keep the focus on God is One.

If you do not want to accept Jesus as God, that is fine with me. My objection is the description of Trinity as something it is not--not now, not in the past, nor in the future. If you believe Catholics are responsible for the term, then why not let Catholics explain it, rather than non-Catholics jumping in with an entirely different non-Catholic definition--and then rejecting Trinity based on one's own false definition of Trinity.

The Trinity was not "created". Scripture speaks of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. This required clarification, a model of how even though scripture describes three, there is only one. Using Trinity as word and model, helped to keep the focus on God is One.

If you do not want to accept Jesus as God, that is fine with me. My objection is the description of Trinity as something it is not--not now, not in the past, nor in the future. If you believe Catholics are responsible for the term, then why not let Catholics explain it, rather than non-Catholics jumping in with an entirely different non-Catholic definition--and then rejecting Trinity based on one's own false definition of Trinity.
The reality is that I don't believe it is possible for us to truly understand the nature of God. That would be like asking an ant to understand the nature of humans. It isn't possible. The Trinity is the best way for us to relate because we can relate as humans to the love (Holy Spirit) of the Father proceeding to the Son.

Ummm you once again called evolution a fairy tale.
I USED THE SOURCE OF THE TEACHINGS to prove you do not know what we teach.
Do you not use a book on philosophy to point out what that philosopher teaches?
Do you not use a book on history to point out things in history like behavior?
Is not you history book a fairy tale when Washington could not have cut down a cherry tree which is not existing in that region?
Then why did your teachers use that story to teach about lying? It seems to me this is proof you are easilly lied tp and gullible including taking Christian precepts and assuming they are the same as Judaic.
So Christianity tainted Christians and anti religionists atheists alike.

I proved it, but I can further prove it by now requiring you to define what I call G0d.
Hint: I already gave you the answer in the other post. It's in the name of the Holy City , so how simple can the cliff notes be if it's the main focus of all humanity?
Okay...so, just to be clear...you like all of the "teachings" - the rules, the homilies, parables, and life suggestions - in the Bible, but you reject all of the fairy tales - a guy in a boat saved all of life on Earth, a cat made the Sun stand still, a chick got pregnant without ever having sex, etc?

I have thoughts on this, but I want to clarify that this is actually your position.

The reality is that I don't believe it is possible for us to truly understand the nature of God. That would be like asking an ant to understand the nature of humans. It isn't possible. The Trinity is the best way for us to relate because we can relate as humans to the love (Holy Spirit) of the Father proceeding to the Son.

Yes. We have parakeets, and one day while we were joking around about how the birds would describe us in "parakeet": Those giant, deformed, wingless birds who change their feathers every day.

This imagining between species who are both three dimensional. Add a few more dimension to God, and we are clearly out of our depth.

Yes. We have parakeets, and one day while we were joking around about how the birds would describe us in "parakeet": Those giant, deformed, wingless birds who change their feathers every day.

This imagining between species who are both three dimensional. Add a few more dimension to God, and we are clearly out of our depth.
Tell me Meriweather. Have you ever gone out with a chick that you just didn't get? That, no matter how hard you tried, you just could not comprehend her thinking, or her reason?

LOL! Except he didn't say "No other gods exist". He said don't worship them. If he meant "No other gods exist", why didn't he just say that? Your god certainly seems to feel the need to be as ambiguous as possible. That, or you are trying to pretend he didn't say what he said.

#1 commandment---Thou shalt not have any other gods before your face----- this means in any way shape or form.
Small g god is never the real God. There is but one real living God.

The facts of history and the bible prove with 0 doubt--There is 0 trinity god in existence. Putting a capitol G GOD in the last line of John 1:1 is misleading 2 billion humans and countless ones throughout history. A small g god belongs in the last line. It was not calling Jesus-Ho Theos like was present in the second line. Plain Theos = a god. Plain Theos is in the last line, Ho Theos( The God) is in the second line.

Then you don't know the truth in Gods written word--Dan 12:4--assures truth will be abundant here in these last days--God requires every mortal to serve him in spirit and truth--one must know truth. So yes we can understand the true living God-- a single being God named-YHWH(Jehovah)

Forum List

Back