There is 0 trinity god in existence

The important thing to remember is context. The Word of God was written by men who were inspired by the Holy Spirit and given great latitude. What is indisputable is that at the time it was written it was monotheism was not the norm and the morals and values established by the Jews were heads and shoulders above that of their contemporaries. The nitpicking and quibbling is nothing more than fringe argument and confirmation bias. The reality is that the proof is in the pudding. Judea/Christianity has been the greatest force for good in the history of mankind. Hands down.
Really? Three bloody crusades, the Inquisition, the Burning Times, the Conquistadors. Throwing men of science in prison, and even condemning them to death for the crime of "heresy. It has been used to justify every form of bigotry and hatred in history from slavery, to racism, to current gay bigotry. Yeah...greatest force for "good"

I think you, and I have two very different definitions of the word "good".
I could argue each point with you but it would be a waste of my time. So I will just point out that your assessment is biased in that you have totally ignored the good in your equation and focused on what you perceived as bad. Western Civilization was built on Judea/Christianity values. By any objective assessment - weighing the good and the bad - Judea/Christianity has been the greatest force for good in the history of mankind. In fact, your self righteous indignation was made possible by the high standards of morality and virtue that was established through Judea/Christianity.
What I percieved as bad? Which of the examples that I listed do you submit is not bad? This should be interesting.
So when are you going to give them credit for the good that they have done? Where is that tally?

God in Judaism - Wikipedia

Judaism is strictly monotheistic. No consensus has been reached by academics on the origins of monotheism in ancient Israel, but Yahweh "clearly came out of the world of the gods of the Ancient Near East."[3] The worship of multiple gods (polytheism) and the concept of God having multiple persons (as in the doctrine of Trinity) are equally unimaginable in Judaism. The idea of God as a duality or trinity is heretical in Judaism – it is considered akin to polytheism.

God, the Cause of all, is one. This does not mean one as in one of series, nor one like a species (which encompasses many individuals), nor one as in an object that is made up of many elements, nor as a single simple object that is infinitely divisible. Rather, God is a unity unlike any other possible unity.[4]

Since all of existence emanates from God, whose ultimate existence is not dependent on anything else, some Jewish sages perceived God as interpenetrating the universe, which itself has been thought to be a manifestation of God's existence. In this way Judaism can be regarded as being similar to panentheism,[citation needed] while always affirming genuine monotheism.

Kabbalistic tradition holds that the divine consists of ten sefirot (attributes or emanations). This has been described as a strand of Judaism which may seem at odds with Jewish commitments to strict monotheism, but Kabbalists have consistently emphasized that their traditions are strictly monotheistic.[5]

Any belief that an intermediary between humanity and God could be used, whether necessary or even optional, has traditionally been considered heretical. Maimonideswrites that

God is the only one we may serve and praise....We may not act in this way toward anything beneath God, whether it be an angel, a star, or one of the elements.....There are no intermediaries between us and God. All our prayers should be directed towards God; nothing else should even be considered.[citation needed]

Some rabbinic authorities disagreed with this view. Notably, Nachmanides was of the opinion that it is permitted to ask the angels to beseech God on our behalf. This argument manifests notably in the Selichotprayer called "Machnisay Rachamim", a request to the angels to intercede with God. Modern printed editions of the Selichot include this prayer.[citation needed]

Ancient Jews believed in the existence of many gods

Ancient Jews[1] believed that many gods exist but felt that they should only worship y-h-v-h[2] and maintained this notion for hundreds of years, and this fact is found in hundreds of verses in the Hebrew Bible. This is not monotheism, but monolatry. Monotheism is the belief that only a single god exists. Monolatry, from the Greek mono = one and latreia = service, is the belief that many gods exist but only one should be served.

Today, Judaism is strictly monotheistic, but scholars have recognized the many examples in the Hebrew Bible of the ancient Israelites being monolatric (although there are also statements in the Hebrew Bible that are clearly monotheistic). The following are some examples of monolatry.

The Decalogue, meaning ten statements, commonly called Ten Commandments even though the ten statements contain more than ten commands, begins with y-h-v-h telling the Israelites that while there are other gods, he is the one who helped them in the past, and he alone should be worshipped by them. “I am y-h-v-hyour God.” This phrase “your God” reappears frequently in Scripture. God does not say, I am God, meaning the only one, but I am your god, meaning that other nations have a different god. This is similar to saying “I am your father,” meaning that there are other fathers but I belong to you and you to me.

Y-h-v-h continues by telling the Israelites why they should serve him, because he, not the other gods, “brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.”

Then he says that although there are other gods “Thou shalt have no other gods before me,” meaning, don’t serve them. The Israelites are told that if they serve any of the other gods, he, y-h-v-h, will be angry “for I, y-h-v-h, your god, am a jealous god.”

The famous statement called shema in Deuteronomy 6:4 reflects monolatry: “Hear[3] Israel, y-h-v-h is our God; y-h-v-h is one.”[4] Psalm 82:1 is clearly monolatric: “God (elohim) stands in the Assembly of God (el): in the midst of the judges, he judges.”

Many other psalms express monolatry, for example those recited in the Jewish Friday night service. Psalm 95: “For y-h-v-h is a great god and a greater king than all (other) gods…. He is our god.” This psalm lists things thaty-h-v-h did for the Israelites. Psalm 96: “Y-h-v-h is great and very praiseworthy. He is more awesome than other gods. For (while) the gods of the nations are gods,[5] y-h-v-h made the heaven.” Psalm 97: “All gods bow to him…. You are exalted above all gods.”[6] Psalm 98 has words that are similar to 96. Psalm 99 repeats four times y-h-v-h is “our god.”

Psalm 29 and many other sources speak of the Israelites being “God’s people.” This concept that Jews are the “chosen people,” as in the prayer “you have chosen us from all other people,” is misunderstood because people don’t realize that it is a monolatric statement. It is not saying that Jews are special. It is saying that the Israelites understood that y-h-v-h decided to be the god of the Israelites who in turn agreed to serve him rather than the other gods.

The repeated references to y-h-v-h being the god of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, rather than saying that Jews accept him because he is the only god, means that Jews are faithful to the tradition and belief of their ancestors; the ancestors accepted y-h-v-h as god, and so will we. We see this, for example, in Exodus 15: “This is my god, and I will beautify him, my father’s god, and I will exalt him.”

The oft repeated phrase y-h-v-h elohim, usually translated “Lord God,” should be understood as “the God y-h-v-h” differentiating him from other gods.

The scholar Arnold Ehrlich (1848-1919), author of Mikra Ki-pheshuto, “The Bible Literally,” offered two other interesting examples. When y-h-v-h first spoke with Abraham in Genesis 12, he asked Abraham to make a covenant with him: Abraham should serve him and he, in turn, would reward Abraham for his service. Ehrlich suggests that if Abraham believed that only one god exists there would have been no need for a covenant. God would have simply said, “I am God, serve me.” There would have been no need to bargain, establish a covenant, and promise payment for the service. Ehrlich gives an example: when Adam joined with (married) Eve, he didn’t make a covenant with her, binding her to remain faithful only to him, because there was no need for it; there were no other men for Eve to be unfaithful with.

Similarly, in Genesis 14:18, Abraham gives ten percent of the loot he acquired during his battle against the four kings to Melchizedek the priest of el elyon. Ehrlich explains that Melchizedek was not a priest to y-h-v-h, for if he was, he would have been closer to y-h-v-h than Abraham. Abraham gave ten percent of his booty because he had battled in the land where el elyon was god, and he thought that this was the proper thing to do. However, immediately afterwards, in verse 22, Abraham made an oath to his own God, y-h-v-h.

This are just some of hundred of biblical verses that could be cited showing monolatry.

[1] The ancient Jews were called B’nei Yisrael, Israelites, in most of the Hebrew Bible. It was only after 536 BCE when many Israelites returned from the Babylonian exile to the small area that once belonged to the tribe of Judah that the people were called Judeans, after their land, or Jews in short.

[2] The Jewish God is named y-h-v-h in the Hebrew Bible. We no longer know how to pronounce these consonants. They are frequently written as Jehovah. Since early time, Jews felt that they should respectfully not mention God’s name. Thus in the first translation of the Bible in about 250 BCE, the Septuagint, the Jewish Greek translators substituted the Greek word curios, which means Lord, and this practice of substituting Lord for y-h-v-h has continued in most Bible translations today.

[3] The term “hear” in the Bible is often used as a metaphor, as it is in English, meaning “accept.”

[4] The word “one” here is obscure. Many understand it to mean “unique,” better than other gods or indicating that he is very powerful.

[5] Ignoring the monolatry, the rabbis interpreted elilim as “idols.”

[6] The rabbis interpret elohim here as “heavenly powers.”
You get that the article you are quoting supports my position, From your second article:

God does not say, I am God, meaning the only one, but I am your god, meaning that other nations have a different god.
Yes, I get that. Do you get that it was necessary at that time for that to be allowed to be believed?
Sooo...God was just sayin stuff he didn't really mean...? Interesting God you worship.
Obviously you totally missed the point. Do you believe that men who had lived their entire lives believing that there was more than one God would be able to understand the true nature of God. It is not even possible for us today to understand the true nature of God. That would be like an ant understand the nature of humans. They were allowed to write the Bible in their own words in ways they could understand.
Except they did understand the concept of "gods' who were not actual divine beings. Hence, the Hebrew word teraphim. The polytheism of the nature that you, and Meriweather speak, is referred to repeatedly in the Old Testament, and not once is the word elohim used to describe them. You are saying that ancient jews were incapable of understanding the difference in the nature of their personal, household gods, and J H V H, yet, the fact that they had two distinctly different words to describe each demonstrates that you are incorrect. You are suggesting that your god is so incompetent that he was incapable of making people understand what he wanted, unless he said things he didn't really mean. Interesting god you worship.

Last edited:
The important thing to remember is context. The Word of God was written by men who were inspired by the Holy Spirit and given great latitude. What is indisputable is that at the time it was written it was monotheism was not the norm and the morals and values established by the Jews were heads and shoulders above that of their contemporaries. The nitpicking and quibbling is nothing more than fringe argument and confirmation bias. The reality is that the proof is in the pudding. Judea/Christianity has been the greatest force for good in the history of mankind. Hands down.
Really? Three bloody crusades, the Inquisition, the Burning Times, the Conquistadors. Throwing men of science in prison, and even condemning them to death for the crime of "heresy. It has been used to justify every form of bigotry and hatred in history from slavery, to racism, to current gay bigotry. Yeah...greatest force for "good"

I could argue each point with you but it would be a waste of my time. So I will just point out that your assessment is biased in that you have totally ignored the good in your equation and focused on what you perceived as bad. Western Civilization was built on Judea/Christianity values. By any objective assessment - weighing the good and the bad - Judea/Christianity has been the greatest force for good in the history of mankind. In fact, your self righteous indignation was made possible by the high standards of morality and virtue that was established through Judea/Christianity.
What I percieved as bad? Which of the examples that I listed do you submit is not bad? This should be interesting.
Let's take the Crusades which stopped the advance of the Ottoman empire or the inquisitions which halted the advance of the Cathars which you know nothing about. Those were not bad things. The Catholic Church was light years ahead of civilization on slavery. The Catholic Church was a safe haven for gays back in the 50's when they really were being persecuted, unlike today's faux persecution. I will say this again... your self righteous indignation was only made possible by the high standards of morality and virtue that was established through Judea/Christianity.
Except it didn't. The Ottoman Empire was not attempting to invade Europe. It was the Catholic Church who wanted to take Jerusalem away from the Ottomans, even though the Church had no more claim to it than they did. You have a very strange perspective on history. As to the Catholic Church, are you seriously suggesting that the Catholic Church had any real influence in Politics beyond Italy, and Eastern Europe by the end of the middle ages? Really? So, the Pope condemned slavery, and both the British, and Americans told the Pope to fuck off, and went right on using their non-catholic christian beliefs to justify slavery. Just as they did, right up until the 60's for racial discrimination. And how effective has the Catholic Church been in stopping anyone outside of Rome from practicing bigotry against homosexuals? I give you the 50's. The 60's. The 70's. I give you Westboro Baprist. i give you all of the attempts to delegitimise same sex marriage right up until 2013. I give you Mike Pense's promise to undo Obergafell. yeah, your Catholic Church is one very small portion of Chriastianity that seems to be have had little to no effect on the actual world since the Reformation.

So when are you going to give them credit for the good that they have done? Where is that tally?
And what good would that be?

Judaism is strictly monotheistic. No consensus has been reached by academics on the origins of monotheism in ancient Israel, but Yahweh "clearly came out of the world of the gods of the Ancient Near East."[3] The worship of multiple gods (polytheism) and the concept of God having multiple persons (as in the doctrine of Trinity) are equally unimaginable in Judaism. The idea of God as a duality or trinity is heretical in Judaism – it is considered akin to polytheism.

God, the Cause of all, is one. This does not mean one as in one of series, nor one like a species (which encompasses many individuals), nor one as in an object that is made up of many elements, nor as a single simple object that is infinitely divisible. Rather, God is a unity unlike any other possible unity.[4]

Since all of existence emanates from God, whose ultimate existence is not dependent on anything else, some Jewish sages perceived God as interpenetrating the universe, which itself has been thought to be a manifestation of God's existence. In this way Judaism can be regarded as being similar to panentheism,[citation needed] while always affirming genuine monotheism.

Kabbalistic tradition holds that the divine consists of ten sefirot (attributes or emanations). This has been described as a strand of Judaism which may seem at odds with Jewish commitments to strict monotheism, but Kabbalists have consistently emphasized that their traditions are strictly monotheistic.[5]

Any belief that an intermediary between humanity and God could be used, whether necessary or even optional, has traditionally been considered heretical. Maimonideswrites that

God is the only one we may serve and praise....We may not act in this way toward anything beneath God, whether it be an angel, a star, or one of the elements.....There are no intermediaries between us and God. All our prayers should be directed towards God; nothing else should even be considered.[citation needed]

Some rabbinic authorities disagreed with this view. Notably, Nachmanides was of the opinion that it is permitted to ask the angels to beseech God on our behalf. This argument manifests notably in the Selichotprayer called "Machnisay Rachamim", a request to the angels to intercede with God. Modern printed editions of the Selichot include this prayer.[citation needed]

Ancient Jews[1] believed that many gods exist but felt that they should only worship y-h-v-h[2] and maintained this notion for hundreds of years, and this fact is found in hundreds of verses in the Hebrew Bible. This is not monotheism, but monolatry. Monotheism is the belief that only a single god exists. Monolatry, from the Greek mono = one and latreia = service, is the belief that many gods exist but only one should be served.

Today, Judaism is strictly monotheistic, but scholars have recognized the many examples in the Hebrew Bible of the ancient Israelites being monolatric (although there are also statements in the Hebrew Bible that are clearly monotheistic). The following are some examples of monolatry.

The Decalogue, meaning ten statements, commonly called Ten Commandments even though the ten statements contain more than ten commands, begins with y-h-v-h telling the Israelites that while there are other gods, he is the one who helped them in the past, and he alone should be worshipped by them. “I am y-h-v-hyour God.” This phrase “your God” reappears frequently in Scripture. God does not say, I am God, meaning the only one, but I am your god, meaning that other nations have a different god. This is similar to saying “I am your father,” meaning that there are other fathers but I belong to you and you to me.

Y-h-v-h continues by telling the Israelites why they should serve him, because he, not the other gods, “brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.”

Then he says that although there are other gods “Thou shalt have no other gods before me,” meaning, don’t serve them. The Israelites are told that if they serve any of the other gods, he, y-h-v-h, will be angry “for I, y-h-v-h, your god, am a jealous god.”

The famous statement called shema in Deuteronomy 6:4 reflects monolatry: “Hear[3] Israel, y-h-v-h is our God; y-h-v-h is one.”[4] Psalm 82:1 is clearly monolatric: “God (elohim) stands in the Assembly of God (el): in the midst of the judges, he judges.”

Many other psalms express monolatry, for example those recited in the Jewish Friday night service. Psalm 95: “For y-h-v-h is a great god and a greater king than all (other) gods…. He is our god.” This psalm lists things thaty-h-v-h did for the Israelites. Psalm 96: “Y-h-v-h is great and very praiseworthy. He is more awesome than other gods. For (while) the gods of the nations are gods,[5] y-h-v-h made the heaven.” Psalm 97: “All gods bow to him…. You are exalted above all gods.”[6] Psalm 98 has words that are similar to 96. Psalm 99 repeats four times y-h-v-h is “our god.”

Psalm 29 and many other sources speak of the Israelites being “God’s people.” This concept that Jews are the “chosen people,” as in the prayer “you have chosen us from all other people,” is misunderstood because people don’t realize that it is a monolatric statement. It is not saying that Jews are special. It is saying that the Israelites understood that y-h-v-h decided to be the god of the Israelites who in turn agreed to serve him rather than the other gods.

The repeated references to y-h-v-h being the god of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, rather than saying that Jews accept him because he is the only god, means that Jews are faithful to the tradition and belief of their ancestors; the ancestors accepted y-h-v-h as god, and so will we. We see this, for example, in Exodus 15: “This is my god, and I will beautify him, my father’s god, and I will exalt him.”

The oft repeated phrase y-h-v-h elohim, usually translated “Lord God,” should be understood as “the God y-h-v-h” differentiating him from other gods.

The scholar Arnold Ehrlich (1848-1919), author of Mikra Ki-pheshuto, “The Bible Literally,” offered two other interesting examples. When y-h-v-h first spoke with Abraham in Genesis 12, he asked Abraham to make a covenant with him: Abraham should serve him and he, in turn, would reward Abraham for his service. Ehrlich suggests that if Abraham believed that only one god exists there would have been no need for a covenant. God would have simply said, “I am God, serve me.” There would have been no need to bargain, establish a covenant, and promise payment for the service. Ehrlich gives an example: when Adam joined with (married) Eve, he didn’t make a covenant with her, binding her to remain faithful only to him, because there was no need for it; there were no other men for Eve to be unfaithful with.

Similarly, in Genesis 14:18, Abraham gives ten percent of the loot he acquired during his battle against the four kings to Melchizedek the priest of el elyon. Ehrlich explains that Melchizedek was not a priest to y-h-v-h, for if he was, he would have been closer to y-h-v-h than Abraham. Abraham gave ten percent of his booty because he had battled in the land where el elyon was god, and he thought that this was the proper thing to do. However, immediately afterwards, in verse 22, Abraham made an oath to his own God, y-h-v-h.

This are just some of hundred of biblical verses that could be cited showing monolatry.

[1] The ancient Jews were called B’nei Yisrael, Israelites, in most of the Hebrew Bible. It was only after 536 BCE when many Israelites returned from the Babylonian exile to the small area that once belonged to the tribe of Judah that the people were called Judeans, after their land, or Jews in short.

[2] The Jewish God is named y-h-v-h in the Hebrew Bible. We no longer know how to pronounce these consonants. They are frequently written as Jehovah. Since early time, Jews felt that they should respectfully not mention God’s name. Thus in the first translation of the Bible in about 250 BCE, the Septuagint, the Jewish Greek translators substituted the Greek word curios, which means Lord, and this practice of substituting Lord for y-h-v-h has continued in most Bible translations today.

[3] The term “hear” in the Bible is often used as a metaphor, as it is in English, meaning “accept.”

[4] The word “one” here is obscure. Many understand it to mean “unique,” better than other gods or indicating that he is very powerful.

[5] Ignoring the monolatry, the rabbis interpreted elilim as “idols.”

[6] The rabbis interpret elohim here as “heavenly powers.”
You get that the article you are quoting supports my position, From your second article:

God does not say, I am God, meaning the only one, but I am your god, meaning that other nations have a different god.
Yes, I get that. Do you get that it was necessary at that time for that to be allowed to be believed?
Sooo...God was just sayin stuff he didn't really mean...? Interesting God you worship.
Obviously you totally missed the point. Do you believe that men who had lived their entire lives believing that there was more than one God would be able to understand the true nature of God. It is not even possible for us today to understand the true nature of God. That would be like an ant understand the nature of humans. They were allowed to write the Bible in their own words in ways they could understand.
Excwpt they did understand the concept of "gods' who were not actual divine beings. Hence, the Hebrew word teraphim. The polytheism of the nature that you, and Meriweather speak, is referred to repeatedly in the Old Testament, and not once is the word elohim used to describe them. You are saying that ancient jews were incapable of understanding the difference in the nature of their personal, household gods, and J H V H, yet, the fact that they had two distinctly different words to describe each demonstrates that you are incorrect. You are suggesting that your god is so incompetent that he was incapable of making people understand what he wanted, unless he said things he didn't really mean. Interesting god you worship.
Yes. That is exactly what I am saying. It is impossible for any of us to understand the nature of God. It cannot be understood in human terms. It is totally beyond our comprehension. Furthermore, we aren't talking about a people who have the information available that we have today to understand and put into words creation and how that happened. For all I know they were given a vision of it and did the best they could with the limited knowledge that they had at that time. You are sitting here 3000 years later and critiquing these words - words which if you really looked at them without a biased eye are amazingly accurate if placed it in the context of what they knew back then - with the knowledge gained from 3000 years.

And what good would that be?
I rest my case.

Excwpt they did understand the concept of "gods' who were not actual divine beings. Hence, the Hebrew word teraphim. The polytheism of the nature that you, and Meriweather speak, is referred to repeatedly in the Old Testament, and not once is the word elohim used to describe them. You are saying that ancient jews were incapable of understanding the difference in the nature of their personal, household gods, and J H V H, yet, the fact that they had two distinctly different words to describe each demonstrates that you are incorrect. You are suggesting that your god is so incompetent that he was incapable of making people understand what he wanted, unless he said things he didn't really mean. Interesting god you worship.
Yes. That is exactly what I am saying. It is impossible for any of us to understand the nature of God. It cannot be understood in human terms. It is totally beyond our comprehension. Furthermore, we aren't talking about a people who have the information available that we have today to understand and put into words creation and how that happened. For all I know they were given a vision of it and did the best they could with the limited knowledge that they had at that time. You are sitting here 3000 years later and critiquing these words - words which if you really looked at them without a biased eye are amazingly accurate if placed it in the context of what they knew back then - with the knowledge gained from 3000 years.
They are only accurate if they mean what they mean. You are trying to argue that they were meaningless. That your god was just pulling shit out of his ass so tyhat what he says sounds good to the masses. You are describing Donald Trump as God - I'm gonna just say whatever I need to to make the people like me, even if I don't mean it. You have a very low standard for a God that is honourable enough to be worthy of worship.

Don't you think getting your information about Judaism through a Goyisha web site and writer is strange and unwise?
Just as wrong as getting it from Rome instead of the Temple in YeruShalem.
I use this analogy:
You don't learn to fly a plane through a boating instructor, so why would learn about Torah and Judaic precepts through the evil Roman political system hiding behind the mask of religious authority?
So why quote Wikipedia instead of Chabad or Rabinnic sources involving Judaic descriptions?

They are only accurate if they mean what they mean. You are trying to argue that they were meaningless. That your god was just pulling shit out of his ass so tyhat what he says sounds good to the masses. You are describing Donald Trump as God - I'm gonna just say whatever I need to to make the people like me, even if I don't mean it. You have a very low standard for a God that is honourable enough to be worthy of worship.
I wouldn't have expected you to see it any other way.

Don't you think getting your information about Judaism through a Goyisha web site and writer is strange and unwise?
I use this analogy:
You don't learn to fly a plane through a boating instructor, so why would learn about Torah and Judaic precepts through the evil Roman political system hiding behind the mask of religious authority?
So why quote Wikipedia instead of Chabad or Rabinnic sources involving Judaic descriptions?
I think that you and the militant atheist are cut from the same cloth.

Nor i you. The religious are willing to ignore anything, even from their own religious texts, that would force them to question their religion. Don't take it personally. Every religious adherent, regardless of the religion, has to do this, in order to protect their faith against objective reality.

Nor i you. The religious are willing to ignore anything, even from their own religious texts, that would force them to question their religion. Don't take it personally. Every religious adherent, regardless of the religion, has to do this, in order to protect their faith against objective reality.
You don't know the first thing about objective truth.

You don't know the first thing about objective truth.
LOL. Sure...

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

I use this analogy:

And another Ad Hominem attack, because once again you can't refute logic nor admit you lack it.=Human ego 101.

I use this analogy:

And another Ad Hominem attack, because once again you can't refute logic nor admit you lack it.=Human ego 101.
No. It is an accurate observation.

You are like almost every other atheist I have met, you only see the bad that men have committed, you don't weight the good. It is not the fault of religion or God. You are literally throwing the baby out with the bathwater. You have a vague rosy notion of goodness of life without out religion or belief in a Supreme Being. You don't have to imagine what the world would look like, we have ample examples of the 20th century of what a society without God looks like. Your logic is flawed to say the least.

Here is how I imagine a world without God or religion would look like... their religion would be socialism. They would worship big government and social policy. It would be based on atheism and the deification of man. It would proceed in almost all of its manifestations from the assumption that the basic principles guiding the life of the individual and of mankind in general do not go beyond the satisfaction of material needs or primitive instincts. They would have no distinction between good and evil, no morality or any other kind of value, save pleasure. Their doctrine would be abolition of private property, abolition of family and communality or equality. They would practice moral relativity, indiscriminate indiscriminateness, multiculturalism, cultural marxism and normalization of deviance. They would be identified by an external locus of control. They would worship science but would be the first to argue against it when it did not suit their cause. They would force everyone to believe the same things and think the same way. There would be no diversity of thought, only homogenization of thought.

Last edited:

I use this analogy:

You are like almost every other atheist I have met, you only see the bad that men have committed, you don't weight the good. It is not the fault of religion or God. You are literally throwing the baby out with the bathwater. You have a vague rosy notion of goodness of life without out religion or belief in a Supreme Being. You don't have to imagine what the world would look like, we have ample examples of the 20th century of what a society without God looks like. Your logic is flawed to say the least.

Here is how I imagine a world without God or religion would look like... their religion would be socialism. They would worship big government and social policy. It would be based on atheism and the deification of man. It would proceed in almost all of its manifestations from the assumption that the basic principles guiding the life of the individual and of mankind in general do not go beyond the satisfaction of material needs or primitive instincts. They would have no distinction between good and evil, no morality or any other kind of value, save pleasure. Their doctrine would be abolition of private property, abolition of family and communality or equality. They would practice moral relativity, indiscriminate indiscriminateness, multiculturalism, cultural marxism and normalization of deviance. They would be identified by an external locus of control. They would worship science but would be the first to argue against it when it did not suit their cause. They would force everyone to believe the same things and think the same way. There would be no diversity of thought, only homogenization of thought.

Because, you know...all atheists are Communists, doncha know...

I use this analogy:

Because, you know...all atheists are Communists, doncha know...
Just the dumbass militant ones like yourself who have elevated their atheism to that of a religious fanatic.

Ai Robotics learn through observing behavior and patterns, therefore Ai concludes that Christians only know how to hate and insult everyone and confuse texts.
Conclusion ai programs will assume Christians are either remedial readers and combatant due to feeling inadequate, or that they love being evil by instinct.
We'll have to program Ai to recognize affiliation pride behavior whether in political affiliation, religious affiliation or geographical national pride.

Ai Robotics learn through observing behavior and patterns, therefore Ai concludes that Christians only know how to hate and insult everyone and confuse texts.
Conclusion ai programs will assume Christians are either remedial readers and combatant due to feeling inadequate, or that they love being evil by instinct.
We'll have to program Ai to recognize affiliation pride behavior whether in political affiliation, religious affiliation or geographical national pride.
Would you like to abolish the religion of Christianity?

Would you like to abolish the religion of Christianity?

You do realize that for Jesus to be
Moshiach you'd have to be Jewish right?
:)

Forum List

Back