There Goes the Narrative

View attachment 239621
Plurality of Voters Think There’s a Crisis at the Border

I said a few months ago Democrats were making a stand at Little Big Horn, and my prophecy has been fulfilled.

All that proves is the Rep party backs up it's fear mongering hypocrite leader
TRUMP_FOREIGN_WORKERS_CHART__1_.jpg

~S~

How does it prove that there is not a real problem?

View attachment 239621

I said a few months ago Democrats were making a stand at Little Big Horn, and my prophecy has been fulfilled.

~S~

I love how Trump has Democrats screaming for open borders and defunding ICE as the 2020 campaign begins.

View attachment 239621

~S~
Seasonal as in illegal or not illegal ??? Big difference.

what does it matter?

stealing any job here is stealing our jobs
Yes, but we do need workers if have a short fall due to the trends and idiocy that has created the short fall in this country of American Laborers. We must reverse the trends in a phase out by stages over time, and we must restore honor and integrity in the U.S. labor markets (i.e. making a person proud to work no matter what the job is).

A pipe dream that needs to become a reality again in America for American's.

We have been sold a bill of poisonous goods over the years by our own greed driven short sighted traitors in this country.
I wouldn't call them "traitors," but otherwise I agree. A lot of the seasonal work is hard to fill, though, because with the job market being good, people have year-round jobs, even if they're not full-time, and people aren't going to give that up for a five or six month job (or less) that may pay okay but is over at the end of the season. The rent keeps coming due EVERY month.

View attachment 239621

~S~

I love how Trump has Democrats screaming for open borders and defunding ICE as the 2020 campaign begins.

And the best part is, that this is who they really are. This is not some trick.

His strategy seems to be to force them to show who they really are.

That's GOOD.

Is today one of those days where polls are not fake news? It is dreadfully hard keeping up with the ever-changing values around here.

Is today one of those days where polls are not fake news? It is dreadfully hard keeping up with the ever-changing values around here.

Especially when Politico is involved........

Depends on how politically invested liberals are in the getting the numbers.

Libs don't want to see numbers like this. That indicates that liberals involved did not effect the outcome.

Unless the real numbers are even better/worse.

"Crisis" has been an overused word lately to add a false sense of urgency to what are actually long-running problems.

Illegals killing American's isn't a crisis??? Was terrorist attack on 9/11 a crisis? Fewer Americans were killed on 9/11 than by illegals.

Forum List

Back