There are no words..

Drag Queen Accidentally Flashes Children at Story Hour
At yet another Drag Queen Story Hour event, a drag queen reportedly accidentally flashed a group of children.

My ass this was an accident this was on purpose because this is how they think and act!!
don't want to believe this one well here take your little pick of fkn reality!!

View attachment 286887

With our homo friends, its all about "pushing the envelope".

As soon as they get one thing approved by the libs, they are on to the next.

The next step, if flashing children is accepted, was prophesied on TV by a couple of homosexual characters.

Gerbil Science

At yet another Drag Queen Story Hour event, a drag queen reportedly accidentally flashed a group of children.

My ass this was an accident this was on purpose because this is how they think and act!!

View attachment 286887

With our homo friends, its all about "pushing the envelope".

As soon as they get one thing approved by the libs, they are on to the next.

The next step, if flashing children is accepted, was prophesied on TV by a couple of homosexual characters.

Gerbil Science

STory time allows them to flash -------

View attachment 286887

It wasn't an accident...people with these mental health issues should not be around children.

LOVELY ISN'T IT

upload_2019-10-29_9-38-43.png

View attachment 286887
So the kids were able to make it home safely? No mass shooting that day in that room?

Anyone going after Ghislaine Maxwell? Gee, wonder why.

View attachment 286887
So the kids were able to make it home safely? No mass shooting that day in that room?

72300961_2803629459669834_353687515988754432_o.jpg

"Gemini Valentine" adult drag performer read to preschoolers at the Hopkins Hennepin County public library on Oct 5.
Please note: These photos have not been edited, blurred or altered in any way.

72724254_2803635203002593_4922383136576241664_o.jpg

Child Protection League Action

Reality DEAL WITH IT

NNEWS FLASH DUMB FKR

KIDS DO NOT AND SHOULD NOT BE THINKING OF SEX YOU MENTAL NUT JOB.

upload_2019-10-29_9-55-3.png

View attachment 286887

72300961_2803629459669834_353687515988754432_o.jpg

"Gemini Valentine" adult drag performer read to preschoolers at the Hopkins Hennepin County public library on Oct 5.
Please note: These photos have not been edited, blurred or altered in any way.

Reality DEAL WITH IT
Your aristocracy traffics your children.

Did you know they make thong underwear in size 3?

apparently some think it's all a joke until their kid ends up on the lap of a PEDO

Drag-Queen-Flash-Children-750x375.jpg

You missed my point completely ... this photo is of a person who would wear clothing sized using even numbers ... full grown women ... odd numbered sizes are reserved for little girls ... thus my comment was directed to the heterosexual society at large who are sexualizing little girls ... thong underwear in size 3 so them 8-year-old butts look porkable ...

The problem I have wearing women's clothing is that I look so much better in them than just about all other women ... the blind rage and violence I receive is just too much ... on a hot scale of 1 to 10, I rate an 11 in spite being flat chested and a having a full beard ...

apparently some think it's all a joke until their kid ends up on the lap of a PEDO

You missed my point completely ... this photo is of a person who would wear clothing sized using even numbers ... full grown women ... odd numbered sizes are reserved for little girls ... thus my comment was directed to the heterosexual society at large who are sexualizing little girls ... thus thong underwear in size 3 so them 8-year-old butts look porkable ...

The problem I have wearing women's clothing is that I look so much better in them than just about all other women ... the blind rage and violence I receive is just too much ... on a hot scale of 1 to 10 I rate an 11 in spite being flat chested and a having a full beard ...

I gotcha sorry i'm going between an a.hole on here and 3 tran. article on here..........

You missed my point completely ... this photo is of a person who would wear clothing sized using even numbers ... full grown women ... odd numbered sizes are reserved for little girls ... thus my comment was directed to the heterosexual society at large who are sexualizing little girls ... thong underwear in size 3 so them 8-year-old butts look porkable ...

The problem I have wearing women's clothing is that I look so much better in them than just about all other women ... the blind rage and violence I receive is just too much ... on a hot scale of 1 to 10, I rate an 11 in spite being flat chested and a having a full beard ...

and I do get passionate about this subject when ever we have really ignorant dumbasses on here who think this is fake just like vaccines these dumbasses believe NOTHING until it happenns to them or theirs.

Homosexuals are sick people
The best part many of them are CONVICTED PEDOS.
Fake news!

yeah real fake A**HOLE

Media Accelerates The Political Mainstreaming of Trans Kids

View attachment 286896

Want some more fake chit dumbass.

That's how I think of you, a real fake asshole.

looked in the mirror when u said that aye little b*** . TRUTH HURTS DON'T IT ; CAN'T STAND TO SEE FACTS SMEARED IN UR FACE ='s ur reaction . They can't be denied annd u know it that's the reason for your weak reaction !!! bahahhahaha

CHIT SO FAKE why they even have this

View attachment 286899

oh look the STORY TIME SITE

Drag Queen Story Hours have been covered in a whole bunch of media, from the New Yorker to Vice and beyond! Check out some of our favorite stories below!

New York Times

The Guardian

BuzzFeed

NY Times – The Daily 360

AJ+

Fusion

KQED – The California Report

LA Weekly

The New Yorker

Pix 11

Now This

SF Chronicle

Screen-Shot-2019-10-21-at-8.11.17-PM-300x234.png

Macy’s

NBC Nightly News

NY 1

ABC

ALL FROM THEIR OWN PERSONAL SITE FOOL

SO TAKE YOUR FAKE A.HOLE AND SHOVE IT!!
Home

Drag Queen Flashes Crotch at Children Inside Public Library

Your aristocracy sex traffics your children. No one's going after Ghislaine Maxwell. The aristocracy cannot allow that.

Forum List

Back