There are no words..

This happened...and the pedo should be locked up....but--agendas abound:

"It wasn’t clear why the nearly seven-month-old story re-emerged on social media in early October 2019. But the revelation of Garza’s sexual assault conviction has been used periodically as a rhetorical weapon by various online commentators who are opposed to “Drag Queen Storytime,” an initiative in which drag performers read books to children, usually in libraries.

The initiative has become popular in libraries in the United States and beyond in recent years, but its spread has also brought fierce opposition and protests, largely from Christian and/or conservative parents and activist groups."

Nothing to do with thread topic

Get back there...or reported

You're trying hard to deflect...disturbing
ROTFLMAO! Whiny lil bitch ain't ya? My post was well within the conversational scope of this thread and a direct response to a post--as for it being 'disturbing'...you have the same effect on any sane people here...so i guess we both just have to live with it. You might note that a MOD is directly participating in the thread...I'm sure he'll rein me in...but by all means...report away!

Off to ignore with ya

How'd that work out for ya?

Anytime I see someone try and defend this flags go up.

Speaking as a parent
Questioning the authenticity of it isn’t defending.

It's deflection. You're kidding nobody

Let's dance
No it isn’t. With the ability of people to make unsubstantiated claims, photoshop etc, it is a legitimate question. The image is pretty crappy and blurred and even one of your links said it could not be confirmed.

Yeah it is...plenty of links in the article.

Get on topic or go move a thread that offends you.

Your bs don't play with me
Sigh...Discussing whether or not the photo is authentic IS on topic.

Sigh...

Defection

Anytime I see someone try and defend this flags go up.

Speaking as a parent

Let's dance
No it isn’t. With the ability of people to make unsubstantiated claims, photoshop etc, it is a legitimate question. The image is pretty crappy and blurred and even one of your links said it could not be confirmed.

We're not likely to get confirmation either way from sources you'd consider credible.

I wouldn't be surprised, but either way, how on earth did we get to the point where half naked (see the last pic) drag queens reading books to young children is not only ok but celebrated? To me this is a spiritual attack, the enemy targets children, not only because evil loves to corrupt innocence, but also to start the indoctrination when they're young.

As you can see it's not an isolated incident.

73420399-2346319325633023-2645811500280655412-n.jpg

69562698-523103135139742-4449949538515116897-n.jpg

71192425-141979630411214-8118073128274302564-n.jpg

73104737-729431747535796-5615375275687504770-n.jpg

71968674-528059711344148-244570723570991906-n.jpg

73293696-2614069418652940-5504518575662580550-n.jpg
Some pretty lousy photo-shopping going on in some of your pics....thanks for the laugh though!

Let's dance

We're not likely to get confirmation either way from sources you'd consider credible.

She'd lap it up if it was CNN

"It wasn’t clear why the nearly seven-month-old story re-emerged on social media in early October 2019. But the revelation of Garza’s sexual assault conviction has been used periodically as a rhetorical weapon by various online commentators who are opposed to “Drag Queen Storytime,” an initiative in which drag performers read books to children, usually in libraries.

The initiative has become popular in libraries in the United States and beyond in recent years, but its spread has also brought fierce opposition and protests, largely from Christian and/or conservative parents and activist groups."

ROTFLMAO! Whiny lil bitch ain't ya? My post was well within the conversational scope of this thread and a direct response to a post--as for it being 'disturbing'...you have the same effect on any sane people here...so i guess we both just have to live with it. You might note that a MOD is directly participating in the thread...I'm sure he'll rein me in...but by all means...report away!

Off to ignore with ya

How'd that work out for ya?
Well...it works out well..surprised an ostrich such as yourself hasn't done that years ago..LOL!

Let's dance

CNN wouldn't touch this story with a ten foot pole because they know most people just aren't quite ready to accept this as normal.

CNN wouldn't touch this story with a ten foot pole because they know most people just aren't quite ready to accept this as normal.

No normal person would...this thread is telling about people

Keep these dirtbags honest!

I wouldn't be surprised, but either way, how on earth did we get to the point where half naked (see the last pic) drag queens reading books to young children is not only ok but celebrated? To me this is a spiritual attack, the enemy targets children, not only because evil loves to corrupt innocence, but also to start the indoctrination when they're young.

Some pretty lousy photo-shopping going on in some of your pics....thanks for the laugh though!

Everything you don't want to believe is fake news huh? How convenient! Sorry but a few of those pics were known news stories, even on mainstream or liberal sources.

That sort of thing goes on in today's world, your ignorance or willful blindness doesn't change the reality.

Or...it isn't credible...how about that for an option?

Keep these dirtbags honest!

I view them with contempt and an uneasy feeling

Everything you don't want to believe is fake news huh? How convenient! Sorry but a few of those pics were known news stories, even on mainstream or liberal sources.

That sort of thing goes on in today's world, your ignorance or willful blindness doesn't change the reality.
A few of those pics were..and most of them are bad fakes..kinda like mixing some truth with your lies. I'm well aware of what's going on--and some dressed up trannies are no threat.....

Drag queens are people like any other only they have better costumes. That said they should be held to the same standards as any other people dealing with children. No half naked stuff. It is appropriate to be concerned about sex offenders, but you are missing something if the focus is on drag queens. Pedos can be anyone.

Drag queens are people like any other only they have better costumes. That said they should be held to the same standards as any other people dealing with children. No half naked stuff. It is appropriate to be concerned about sex offenders, but you are missing something if the focus is on drag queens. Pedos can be anyone.
Perverted men dressed as women have no place around children.

Did not click the link and just read the thread...

1. If proven true then the individual should be punished and given the max sentence allowed...

Yes, I would say this for a straight person showing themselves to underage children...

2. Not all gays or drag Queens act this way. Again if true the individual should be punished and no excuse for what they did!

Perverted men dressed as women have no place around children.

I have to agree with that statement. ^^

I invite any left loon to step up and try defend this. Any of you...and when people crucify you don't act surprised.

Leave the children alone, freaks

Warning:Viewer discretion advised

Drag Queen Flashes His Crotch to Children During Library Storytime ⋆ Activist Mommy

Drag Queen Allegedly Flashes His Crotch to Children During Library Story Time

Let loose the Kraken!

Just beat the freak upon the ears until it bleeds
Typical CRC dreaming of violence.

Forum List

Back