There are between 412-600 million guns in the U.S....and our gun murder rate went down, not up...

see ALL the guns being carried to protect the current and former Presidents of the USA . Look at the new law proposed to allow 'congressmen' to carry guns. Look at all the cops that carry guns . Anyway , its a RIGHT for Americans to have guns to protect themselves and for other purposes Luddley .

Which also has nothing to do with the conversation. Not staying but I'll say it again -

I own guns, have always owned guns, will always own guns. They do not own me and I'm not afraid to leave my home without a gun.

The nutters blame President Obama for their own parroting of the lies from the lobbyist NRA. The same nutters lie, saying that President Obama was coming for their guns when he actually loosened gun laws. The only ones whining about "gun grabbing" are the nutters themselves. The only reason for repeating that lie is to get the gullible dupes to buy more guns.

The drama queen OP is here every day, spamming and yammering. A couple of days ago he actually posted he had seen two teenagers steal two packs of beer and he didn't shoot them.

WTF is wrong with people that they actually believe two cartons of beer are worth more than a human life? Especially since they're the first ones to say they're "pro-life".

The shooting of Trayvon Martin was for no reason and you know it. He was stalked and chased and gunned down by an unemployed gun nutter who wouldn't work before he murdered Trayvon and has effectively ended his own life. Even if gz were not a lazy bum, he will never live a normal life of a job and family and, though you would blame others, he made the choices that put him where he is now.

My posts are almost always geared to making the world a safer place for children. Gun nutters don't don't care. If they did, they would demand the necessary safety measures be required for all. Instead, they want to arm kids,s younger and younger.

Finally, if you have never ended a human life, you have no idea how horrible it really is. I know from experience that being "right" is of no comfort.

Dumb shit.......obama appointed anti-gun Supreme Court Justices and it was his and clinton's appointees to the 4th Circuit Court of appeals that just ruled almost every gun unprotected by the 2nd Amendment......

No....Martin was free and clear of Zimmerman....he went out looking to ambush Zimmerman and did so....almost killing him by hitting his head against the sidewalk....

If you didn't lie, how would you post anything....
What a lying fuck you are. I have sustained worse than that in a grade school fight. Zimmermann stalked the kid, and the kid jumped him, just as I would have at that age. What happened then, we have only Zimmermann's word for. And he is a proven liar.

Try watching the actual trial dipshit......Martin told his friend on the phone that he lost sight of Zimmerman....all he had to do was walk to his father's girlfriends condo...he circled back and ambushed zimmerman.....the friend testified to the conversation on the phone...moron....

I'll never understand why gun nuts don't care about children being shot. Bring up safety for children and start in about cars and swimming pools or, even worse is what 2aguy says about how many children are killed.

He seems to say that its not enough kids to warrant action. My question is, how children is too many?

Oh yeah, and then the anti-abortion nutters who value fetuses but not children.

Whatever the reasoning, these jerks always believe the answer is more and more guns.

Well, shitstain......we are the ones who want gun safety education in public schools, taught alongside fire safety education...to lower the 48 children accidentally killed in 2015 to even lower going forward.......out of 74.2 million children....

You guys fight to keep gun safety education out of schools...which means you don't mind these accidental gun deaths....

We fight for longer prison sentences for violent gun offenders....and you guys fight to let these violent gun offenders back on the streets......even illegal gun sellers.....so obviously you don't care if they kill children.

Of the two sides...the only ones fighting to allow children to die are you....
Fucking liar. I have helped teach gun handling and safety in Venture Scouting. Yes, gun safety should be taught, and every boy and girl should get 6 months of military and emergency response training after they are 18. That does not mean that they all should own guns. But they all should understand what there responsibilities are if they do own guns.

Who said they should all own guns....moron.....you just don't get to be the one to decide if they get a gun or not...since it is a Right, not something you get to dole out according to your irrational, insane fear....

Which also has nothing to do with the conversation. Not staying but I'll say it again -

I own guns, have always owned guns, will always own guns. They do not own me and I'm not afraid to leave my home without a gun.

The nutters blame President Obama for their own parroting of the lies from the lobbyist NRA. The same nutters lie, saying that President Obama was coming for their guns when he actually loosened gun laws. The only ones whining about "gun grabbing" are the nutters themselves. The only reason for repeating that lie is to get the gullible dupes to buy more guns.

The drama queen OP is here every day, spamming and yammering. A couple of days ago he actually posted he had seen two teenagers steal two packs of beer and he didn't shoot them.

WTF is wrong with people that they actually believe two cartons of beer are worth more than a human life? Especially since they're the first ones to say they're "pro-life".

The shooting of Trayvon Martin was for no reason and you know it. He was stalked and chased and gunned down by an unemployed gun nutter who wouldn't work before he murdered Trayvon and has effectively ended his own life. Even if gz were not a lazy bum, he will never live a normal life of a job and family and, though you would blame others, he made the choices that put him where he is now.

My posts are almost always geared to making the world a safer place for children. Gun nutters don't don't care. If they did, they would demand the necessary safety measures be required for all. Instead, they want to arm kids,s younger and younger.

Finally, if you have never ended a human life, you have no idea how horrible it really is. I know from experience that being "right" is of no comfort.

who wants to arm kids?

No one I know.

And tell me how is saying I can't own an average ordinary everyday semiautomatic rifle because it's black and has some cosmetic doodads on it that make it look scary going to save the lives of any kids in this country?
Cosmetic doodads that enable you to pop off 30 rounds in under 10 seconds, and load another magazine in less than 2 seconds. Very good for emptying grade school rooms, crowded movie theaters, and crowded malls.

And it is people like you that are arming the kids on the streets. Where the hell do you think they get the guns. You assholes buy them, find yourselves needing a bit of money, and sell them to whomever has the money. That is where the kids are getting the guns.
------------------------------------ punks get the guns through robbery and burglary the minute they enter a locked door to a home or break into a car and then steal the guns that are legally stored there OldRocks .
I see. Those punks are built like the Hulk, and carry the gun safe out, correct? In todays society, you have guns, you need a gun safe.
----------------------------------------------------------- no requirement for a gun SAFE , closest some states get is a gun CABINET or Gun locks as far as i am aware OldRocks .

Mandatory gun locks are unConstitutional according to Heller.....so therefore, so would mandatory safes......this is what they do in Britain for the few hunting shotguns...you have to leave the gun in a condition that makes it impossible to use for self defense....a guy lost his right to a hunting shot gun because the police were at his home for another issue, and they saw his safe wasn't locked...
Sorry...that won't cut it here....

see ALL the guns being carried to protect the current and former Presidents of the USA . Look at the new law proposed to allow 'congressmen' to carry guns. Look at all the cops that carry guns . Anyway , its a RIGHT for Americans to have guns to protect themselves and for other purposes Luddley .

who wants to arm kids?

No one I know.

And tell me how is saying I can't own an average ordinary everyday semiautomatic rifle because it's black and has some cosmetic doodads on it that make it look scary going to save the lives of any kids in this country?
Cosmetic doodads that enable you to pop off 30 rounds in under 10 seconds, and load another magazine in less than 2 seconds. Very good for emptying grade school rooms, crowded movie theaters, and crowded malls.

And it is people like you that are arming the kids on the streets. Where the hell do you think they get the guns. You assholes buy them, find yourselves needing a bit of money, and sell them to whomever has the money. That is where the kids are getting the guns.

The AR-15 in no different than any other semiautomatic rifle. You know the kind that have been around since the 1860's.

And FYI I do not own an AR 15 I have a Ruger Mini 14 ranch rifle which is not banned in my state but is the exact same caliber as an AR but it has a wood stock so it's not as scary

I have never sold a gun to anyone and what criminals do has absolutely no bearing on what I do.

You actually believing that idiocy is the same as saying men rape women with their penises so we have to treat ALL men as if they are rapists

Weapons that are in "common use" are protected by the 2nd Amendment...as found in Heller...and since the AR-15 is the most common rifle in the country, they are protected.....and all the lower courts who say they aren't are wrong and need to be bitch slapped by the Supreme Court and congress....

The murder rate has dropped since we have instituted tougher gun laws
Yeah that's working like a charm in Chicago.

If they ever do institute tough gun laws, we would see a change.

I have no clue why RWNJs think they already have. In truth, there may be a law on your side of the street but not on the other. Walk across the street, buy a gun, go back and blow someone away. How is that "tough gun laws"?

Okay dumb ass.....what are these tougher gun laws that you want...please...list them, then actually explain how they work to lower the gun crime rate...so far you can't..since every time you bring this up we show how they don't work.....but try again....you might fool some more people...
Easy.

A child is shot in your home with an unsecured gun, you criminal, as in felony, negligence charges. The child dies and you face automatic negligent homicide charges.

A two month waiting period for the purchase of a gun. You apply, are checked out, and if you are not mentally unstable, or a criminal, in two months you can purchase the gun if you still want to.

No war guns sold to anyone that does not have a permit to own a fully automatic gun. The AK and AR and similiar guns are war weapons, not game rifles.

If you have an unsecured gun in your home, and it is stolen, and a crime committed with it, you own that crime.

Now, you are going to scream like a gut shot rabbit at this, but it is really a far lesser list than will eventually be passed because of fruitloops like you.
Urine idiot.

who wants to arm kids?

No one I know.

------------------------------------ punks get the guns through robbery and burglary the minute they enter a locked door to a home or break into a car and then steal the guns that are legally stored there OldRocks .
I see. Those punks are built like the Hulk, and carry the gun safe out, correct? In todays society, you have guns, you need a gun safe.
----------------------------------------------------------- no requirement for a gun SAFE , closest some states get is a gun CABINET or Gun locks as far as i am aware OldRocks .

Mandatory gun locks are unConstitutional according to Heller.....so therefore, so would mandatory safes......this is what they do in Britain for the few hunting shotguns...you have to leave the gun in a condition that makes it impossible to use for self defense....a guy lost his right to a hunting shot gun because the police were at his home for another issue, and they saw his safe wasn't locked...
----------------------------------------------------------------- not only that but in England shot gun and ammo need seperate locked safes and police can do unannonced search's and inspections . Just more info !!

----------------------------------------------------------------- not only that but in England shot gun and ammo need seperate locked safes and police can do unannonced search's and inspections . Just more info !!

Yes....the left wingers would love to be able to do unannounced and warrantless searches of homes....

Forum List

Back