There are between 412-600 million guns in the U.S....and our gun murder rate went down, not up...

see ALL the guns being carried to protect the current and former Presidents of the USA . Look at the new law proposed to allow 'congressmen' to carry guns. Look at all the cops that carry guns . Anyway , its a RIGHT for Americans to have guns to protect themselves and for other purposes Luddley .

Which also has nothing to do with the conversation. Not staying but I'll say it again -

I own guns, have always owned guns, will always own guns. They do not own me and I'm not afraid to leave my home without a gun.

The nutters blame President Obama for their own parroting of the lies from the lobbyist NRA. The same nutters lie, saying that President Obama was coming for their guns when he actually loosened gun laws. The only ones whining about "gun grabbing" are the nutters themselves. The only reason for repeating that lie is to get the gullible dupes to buy more guns.

The drama queen OP is here every day, spamming and yammering. A couple of days ago he actually posted he had seen two teenagers steal two packs of beer and he didn't shoot them.

WTF is wrong with people that they actually believe two cartons of beer are worth more than a human life? Especially since they're the first ones to say they're "pro-life".

The shooting of Trayvon Martin was for no reason and you know it. He was stalked and chased and gunned down by an unemployed gun nutter who wouldn't work before he murdered Trayvon and has effectively ended his own life. Even if gz were not a lazy bum, he will never live a normal life of a job and family and, though you would blame others, he made the choices that put him where he is now.

My posts are almost always geared to making the world a safer place for children. Gun nutters don't don't care. If they did, they would demand the necessary safety measures be required for all. Instead, they want to arm kids,s younger and younger.

Finally, if you have never ended a human life, you have no idea how horrible it really is. I know from experience that being "right" is of no comfort.

Dumb shit.......obama appointed anti-gun Supreme Court Justices and it was his and clinton's appointees to the 4th Circuit Court of appeals that just ruled almost every gun unprotected by the 2nd Amendment......

No....Martin was free and clear of Zimmerman....he went out looking to ambush Zimmerman and did so....almost killing him by hitting his head against the sidewalk....

If you didn't lie, how would you post anything....
What a lying fuck you are. I have sustained worse than that in a grade school fight. Zimmermann stalked the kid, and the kid jumped him, just as I would have at that age. What happened then, we have only Zimmermann's word for. And he is a proven liar.

see ALL the guns being carried to protect the current and former Presidents of the USA . Look at the new law proposed to allow 'congressmen' to carry guns. Look at all the cops that carry guns . Anyway , its a RIGHT for Americans to have guns to protect themselves and for other purposes Luddley .

Which also has nothing to do with the conversation. Not staying but I'll say it again -

I own guns, have always owned guns, will always own guns. They do not own me and I'm not afraid to leave my home without a gun.

The nutters blame President Obama for their own parroting of the lies from the lobbyist NRA. The same nutters lie, saying that President Obama was coming for their guns when he actually loosened gun laws. The only ones whining about "gun grabbing" are the nutters themselves. The only reason for repeating that lie is to get the gullible dupes to buy more guns.

The drama queen OP is here every day, spamming and yammering. A couple of days ago he actually posted he had seen two teenagers steal two packs of beer and he didn't shoot them.

WTF is wrong with people that they actually believe two cartons of beer are worth more than a human life? Especially since they're the first ones to say they're "pro-life".

The shooting of Trayvon Martin was for no reason and you know it. He was stalked and chased and gunned down by an unemployed gun nutter who wouldn't work before he murdered Trayvon and has effectively ended his own life. Even if gz were not a lazy bum, he will never live a normal life of a job and family and, though you would blame others, he made the choices that put him where he is now.

My posts are almost always geared to making the world a safer place for children. Gun nutters don't don't care. If they did, they would demand the necessary safety measures be required for all. Instead, they want to arm kids,s younger and younger.

Finally, if you have never ended a human life, you have no idea how horrible it really is. I know from experience that being "right" is of no comfort.

who wants to arm kids?

No one I know.

And tell me how is saying I can't own an average ordinary everyday semiautomatic rifle because it's black and has some cosmetic doodads on it that make it look scary going to save the lives of any kids in this country?
Cosmetic doodads that enable you to pop off 30 rounds in under 10 seconds, and load another magazine in less than 2 seconds. Very good for emptying grade school rooms, crowded movie theaters, and crowded malls.

And it is people like you that are arming the kids on the streets. Where the hell do you think they get the guns. You assholes buy them, find yourselves needing a bit of money, and sell them to whomever has the money. That is where the kids are getting the guns.
------------------------------------------------- PRACTICAL DooDads that allow a person to pop off 30 rounds are all legal and desireable if an American wants them , afterall , cops have them same as USA military so they are acceptable for Americans exercising their Second Amendment RIGHTS . Sounds like you want Americans to only be allowed to have second rate weapons . After all , an American has the RIGHT to be armed in the same manner and with the same Small Arms as the American infantry soldier OldRocks .

I'll never understand why gun nuts don't care about children being shot. Bring up safety for children and start in about cars and swimming pools or, even worse is what 2aguy says about how many children are killed.

He seems to say that its not enough kids to warrant action. My question is, how children is too many?

Oh yeah, and then the anti-abortion nutters who value fetuses but not children.

Whatever the reasoning, these jerks always believe the answer is more and more guns.

Well, shitstain......we are the ones who want gun safety education in public schools, taught alongside fire safety education...to lower the 48 children accidentally killed in 2015 to even lower going forward.......out of 74.2 million children....

You guys fight to keep gun safety education out of schools...which means you don't mind these accidental gun deaths....

We fight for longer prison sentences for violent gun offenders....and you guys fight to let these violent gun offenders back on the streets......even illegal gun sellers.....so obviously you don't care if they kill children.

Of the two sides...the only ones fighting to allow children to die are you....
Fucking liar. I have helped teach gun handling and safety in Venture Scouting. Yes, gun safety should be taught, and every boy and girl should get 6 months of military and emergency response training after they are 18. That does not mean that they all should own guns. But they all should understand what there responsibilities are if they do own guns.

who wants to arm kids?

No one I know.

And tell me how is saying I can't own an average ordinary everyday semiautomatic rifle because it's black and has some cosmetic doodads on it that make it look scary going to save the lives of any kids in this country?
Cosmetic doodads that enable you to pop off 30 rounds in under 10 seconds, and load another magazine in less than 2 seconds. Very good for emptying grade school rooms, crowded movie theaters, and crowded malls.

And it is people like you that are arming the kids on the streets. Where the hell do you think they get the guns. You assholes buy them, find yourselves needing a bit of money, and sell them to whomever has the money. That is where the kids are getting the guns.
------------------------------------ punks get the guns through robbery and burglary the minute they enter a locked door to a home or break into a car and then steal the guns that are legally stored there OldRocks .
I see. Those punks are built like the Hulk, and carry the gun safe out, correct? In todays society, you have guns, you need a gun safe.
----------------------------------------------------------- no requirement for a gun SAFE , closest some states get is a gun CABINET or Gun locks as far as i am aware OldRocks .

who wants to arm kids?

No one I know.

------------------------------------ punks get the guns through robbery and burglary the minute they enter a locked door to a home or break into a car and then steal the guns that are legally stored there OldRocks .
I see. Those punks are built like the Hulk, and carry the gun safe out, correct? In todays society, you have guns, you need a gun safe.
----------------------------------------------------------- no requirement for a gun SAFE , closest some states get is a gun CABINET or Gun locks as far as i am aware OldRocks .
Then there should be.

Dumb shit.......obama appointed anti-gun Supreme Court Justices and it was his and clinton's appointees to the 4th Circuit Court of appeals that just ruled almost every gun unprotected by the 2nd Amendment......

No....Martin was free and clear of Zimmerman....he went out looking to ambush Zimmerman and did so....almost killing him by hitting his head against the sidewalk....

If you didn't lie, how would you post anything....
What a lying fuck you are. I have sustained worse than that in a grade school fight. Zimmermann stalked the kid, and the kid jumped him, just as I would have at that age. What happened then, we have only Zimmermann's word for. And he is a proven liar.
------------------------------------------------------- as regards George Zimmerman , George was let go by a Jury of his peers OldRocks .

who wants to arm kids?

No one I know.

Then there should be.
---------------------------------------------------- when anyone opens a door and enters a private home without permission it is THEY that are already breaking the law OldRocks !!

who wants to arm kids?

No one I know.

Then there should be.
naw , what , tell a legal American gunowner that he needs Special Equipment to own guns , doesn't sound American to me OldRocks !!

The murder rate has dropped since we have instituted tougher gun laws
Yeah that's working like a charm in Chicago.

If they ever do institute tough gun laws, we would see a change.

I have no clue why RWNJs think they already have. In truth, there may be a law on your side of the street but not on the other. Walk across the street, buy a gun, go back and blow someone away. How is that "tough gun laws"?

Okay dumb ass.....what are these tougher gun laws that you want...please...list them, then actually explain how they work to lower the gun crime rate...so far you can't..since every time you bring this up we show how they don't work.....but try again....you might fool some more people...
Easy.

A child is shot in your home with an unsecured gun, you criminal, as in felony, negligence charges. The child dies and you face automatic negligent homicide charges.

A two month waiting period for the purchase of a gun. You apply, are checked out, and if you are not mentally unstable, or a criminal, in two months you can purchase the gun if you still want to.

No war guns sold to anyone that does not have a permit to own a fully automatic gun. The AK and AR and similiar guns are war weapons, not game rifles.

If you have an unsecured gun in your home, and it is stolen, and a crime committed with it, you own that crime.

Now, you are going to scream like a gut shot rabbit at this, but it is really a far lesser list than will eventually be passed because of fruitloops like you.
The AR-15 is not a war weapon it function the same way as a .223 semiautomatic hunting rifle. Cosmetics does not make a weapon any deadlier.

636340537519829138-062617asheville-child-gun-deaths.jpg
you do know that 16 and 17 year old gang bangers are counted in that 1300 don't you?

More than twice that many children drown every year maybe you should ban pools lakes and bathtubs

There it is.

That disgusting opinion that its okay to shoot some children, that pools/bath tubs have some connection to shootings and then the lie that I want guns banned.

Why didn't you make some stupid remark about abortion too?:bsflag:

who wants to arm kids?

No one I know.

Oh look.

More

:bsflag:

Yeah no answer but your stupid little cartoon

And tell me where I said it was OK to shoot kids

Nope.......we now have close to 600 million guns and over 15.7 million people carrying guns.........over and above anything from the 1990s......and as those increases happened, then the crime rate went down...as more Americans started carrying and owning guns...

Your entire premise that more guns = more crime is a lie.......

As more people carried guns...

Our gun murder rate went down 49%.

our gun crime rate went down 75%.

Our violent crime rate went down 72%.

None of the laws you created stopped mass shooters or criminals from using guns......but the crime rate went down as more law abiding people could defend themselves.
Since 1990 when we instituted TOUGHER GUN LAWS the murder rate has dropped 30%
what gun laws were those exactly?

who wants to arm kids?

No one I know.

The AR-15 in no different than any other semiautomatic rifle. You know the kind that have been around since the 1860's.

And FYI I do not own an AR 15 I have a Ruger Mini 14 ranch rifle which is not banned in my state but is the exact same caliber as an AR but it has a wood stock so it's not as scary

I have never sold a gun to anyone and what criminals do has absolutely no bearing on what I do.

You actually believing that idiocy is the same as saying men rape women with their penises so we have to treat ALL men as if they are rapists

Last edited:

I have no clue why RWNJs think they already have. In truth, there may be a law on your side of the street but not on the other. Walk across the street, buy a gun, go back and blow someone away. How is that "tough gun laws"?

Okay dumb ass.....what are these tougher gun laws that you want...please...list them, then actually explain how they work to lower the gun crime rate...so far you can't..since every time you bring this up we show how they don't work.....but try again....you might fool some more people...
Easy.

A child is shot in your home with an unsecured gun, you criminal, as in felony, negligence charges. The child dies and you face automatic negligent homicide charges.

A two month waiting period for the purchase of a gun. You apply, are checked out, and if you are not mentally unstable, or a criminal, in two months you can purchase the gun if you still want to.

No war guns sold to anyone that does not have a permit to own a fully automatic gun. The AK and AR and similiar guns are war weapons, not game rifles.

If you have an unsecured gun in your home, and it is stolen, and a crime committed with it, you own that crime.

Now, you are going to scream like a gut shot rabbit at this, but it is really a far lesser list than will eventually be passed because of fruitloops like you.

Fully auto weapons already require a federal permit

and a small caliber semi auto is not a "war gun"

The waiting period is bullshit. I had to jump through all kinds of hoops to get my CC Permit including getting fingerprinted like a common criminal. I have passed every background check possible so there is no need for me to have to wait 60 days to buy a firearm

who wants to arm kids?

No one I know.

Then there should be.
yeah and people should not break the law either

Idiot

No...that is an innacurate statement......the majority of those "children" are actual career criminals involved in violent gang and drug activity....the actual children....are few and far between...but thanks for lying....
Liar.

A lot more kids killed in gun accidents than gov't says, study finds

The Associated Press and the USA TODAY Network set out to determine just how many others there have been.

Play VIDEO
An American tragedy

The findings: During the first six months of this year, minors died from accidental shootings - at their own hands, or at the hands of other children or adults - at a pace of one every other day, far more than limited federal statistics indicate.

Tragedies like the death of Bryson Mees-Hernandez play out repeatedly across the country. Curious toddlers find unsecured, loaded handguns in their homes and vehicles, and fatally shoot themselves and others. Teenagers, often showing off guns to their friends and siblings, end up shooting them instead.

Using information collected by the Gun Violence Archive, a nonpartisan research group, news reports and public sources, the media outlets spent six months analyzing the circumstances of every death and injury from accidental shootings involving children ages 17 and younger from Jan. 1, 2014, to June 30 of this year - more than 1,000 incidents in all.

Among the findings:

• Deaths and injuries spike for children under 5, with 3-year-olds the most common shooters and victims among young children.
  • Accidental shootings spike again for ages 15-17, when victims are most often fatally shot by other children but typically survive self-inflicted gunshots.
  • States in the South are among those with the highest per capita rates of accidental shootings involving minors.

Notice.....they lead the quote with an accidental gun death....as the bait.....to get your sympthy...then they switch the age and the activity...it is no longer accidental gun death, they also include murder...which they don't explain or define...

The Gun Violence Archive is a hack anti-gun group.....they lie....they are using bait and switch....they go all the way up to 17 to define children, and give no context as to who is doing the shooting...

Notice how they use "17 and under" in order to boost those numbers...and notice how they use the term "Themselves and Others"

They use "Others" because the 14,15,16,17 year old gang members are the ones driving the gun death rate of other children......

Do you really think that stone cold killers who are in gangs count as normal children...who are accidentally killed...when they are murdered by other gang members who are also 14-17?

Here are the actual numbers from the Centers for Disease Control........

https://www.cdc.gov/injury/wisqars/leading_causes_death.html
Kids murdered by guns....

under 1: 12
age 1-4: 39

age 5-14: 142

total gun murder of children.....193

Kids murdered by other means...

under 1: 270
age 1-4: 298
age 5-14: 135

murder of children by other means.....703
Now, if even if you include gun accidents into the total.....

you are still wrong....

Accidental death by gun for children....

under 1: 3
age 1-4: 27
age 5-14: 39

Total accidental gun death for kids 2013....69
Total accidental gun death for kids in 2014...50

No...that is an innacurate statement......the majority of those "children" are actual career criminals involved in violent gang and drug activity....the actual children....are few and far between...but thanks for lying....
Liar.

The Associated Press and the USA TODAY Network set out to determine just how many others there have been.

Play VIDEO
An American tragedy

The findings: During the first six months of this year, minors died from accidental shootings - at their own hands, or at the hands of other children or adults - at a pace of one every other day, far more than limited federal statistics indicate.

Tragedies like the death of Bryson Mees-Hernandez play out repeatedly across the country. Curious toddlers find unsecured, loaded handguns in their homes and vehicles, and fatally shoot themselves and others. Teenagers, often showing off guns to their friends and siblings, end up shooting them instead.

Using information collected by the Gun Violence Archive, a nonpartisan research group, news reports and public sources, the media outlets spent six months analyzing the circumstances of every death and injury from accidental shootings involving children ages 17 and younger from Jan. 1, 2014, to June 30 of this year - more than 1,000 incidents in all.

Among the findings:

• Deaths and injuries spike for children under 5, with 3-year-olds the most common shooters and victims among young children.
  • Accidental shootings spike again for ages 15-17, when victims are most often fatally shot by other children but typically survive self-inflicted gunshots.
  • States in the South are among those with the highest per capita rates of accidental shootings involving minors.

Asshole...before you call people liars......read your own post......

Liar.

Play VIDEO
An American tragedy

Among the findings:

and here you go dumbass.....

Nearly 1,300 kids are killed by guns each year

The numbers may look different from other studies, in part because the CDC classified children as those 17 and younger. Some other studies include people up to age 20 or 21, and rates of gun injuries in older teens and young adults are much higher.

“Older children (aged 13–17 years) had a rate of fatal firearm injury that was more than 12 times higher than the rate for younger children (aged 0–12 years),” the researchers wrote.

Also striking is the effect of race.

“African American children have the highest rates of firearm mortality overall,” they wrote. Black children are 10 times more likely to be killed by guns than white children, they found.

They are counting gang members shooting other gang members in their total, dipshit......and keep this in mind, dipshit......the African American Community own fewer guns than the White Communty but have a higher gun death rate...why is that? Because of the crime rate in their democrat controlled neighborhoods where the shooters who are too young to buy, own or carry guns...are using and carrying guns illegally.......

Moron.

Easy.

An accident turns into a felony.....sorry, an accident is an accident, not a crime. You would face negligent homicide charges right now, moron.

Why wait 2 months.....a criminal can get a gun, easily, in an hour or less.....waiting periods do not stop criminals...and mass shooters can wait the 2 months since they plan their attacks on average 6 months to 2 years in advance.....there is no reason to deny someone who may need a gun to protect themselves for 2 months.....the Orlando shooter? He went through 3 different FBI interrogations, a background check for his security job, a background check for all the guns he bought and a detailed background check from the FBI and an undercover contact with an Agent.....and they said he was clear......

Forcing normal, law abiding people to wait is unConstitutional..sorry...not gonna wash....It is a Right, not a privilege and you don't get to deny it just because you have an irrational fear of guns...and as I just showed...it doesn't stop crime or mass shooters....

You know what...before you can buy a computer, you need to wait 2 months...to prove you know the libel and slander laws, that you aren't a prohibited person who can't use a computer, that you aren't mentally unstable, a cyber stalker, a child molester....right? And before you can post on the internet, write a book...you need to get permission and a background check first ....Right? Sorry...a Right is a Right and does not get blocked until the Government deems you worthy...that isn't how Rights in this country work, doofus.

So....a War Gun .....that would be lever action rifles, bolt action rifles, pump action shot guns and revolvers...right? Since those are all guns that have been used in war...including any rifle or pistol that has a magazine...right? Since those are War guns too.....sorry, the 2nd Amendment actually protects War Guns.....try reading District of Columbia v. Heller......

The Conspiracy To Dismember Heller

The consequences of the ruling cannot be overstated. In essence, the 4th Circuit has contrived a brand-new constitutional “test,” the practical effect of which is the removal of Second Amendment protection from any firearm that a judge happens not to like.

In Heller, the Supreme Court took three related positions:

First, that firearms “in common use” may not be banned;

second, that while “dangerous” arms may be regulated, only those that are “unusual” in addition are eligible for prohibition; and

third, that a government may not ban certain types of guns on the understanding that other types remain available.

In a follow-up case, Caetano v. Massachusetts, Justice Samuel Alito stated in his concurrence that “the relative dangerousness of a weapon is irrelevant when the weapon belongs to a class of arms commonly used for lawful purposes.”

By the way...the AR-15 was never used in war...so that would be okay to own...? Right? moron.

And you would have to overturn the Constitution...

https://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/07pdf/07-290.pdf

-------

Some have made the argument, bordering on the frivolous, that only those arms in existence in the 18th century are protected by the Second Amendment.

We do not interpret constitutional rights that way. Just as the First Amendment protects modern forms of communications, e.g., Reno v. American Civil Liberties Union, 521 U. S. 844, 849 (1997), and the Fourth Amendment applies to modern forms of search, e.g., Kyllo v. United States, 533 U. S. 27, 35–36 (2001), the Second Amendment extends, prima facie, to all instruments that constitute bearable arms, even those that were not in existence at the time of the founding.

----------

So.....you want people who have been victims of a crime to be liable when their stolen property is used by the criminal....boy, the stupid is strong with you...

So if you own a car that is stolen and the police chase the thief and kills a kid running away...you own that? Really....you are fucking stupid......

Forum List

Back