There are a number of things I like about RFK Jr.

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
I do not, and will not dismiss a person because of their party affiliation.
It is very unfortunate in this country that almost every American will either listen or refuse to listen to someone based on what letter they think is listed by their name.
If there is a (D) by their name... half the country won't listen to them because that D represents (Dismiss)
If there is a (R) by their name... half the country won't listen to them because that R represents (Reject)
And is exactly why Congress has a 78% disapproval rating, yet 98% were re-elected.

I don't know everything there is to know about this man. But I like a LOT of what he says.

Two in particular:

1) In a town hall meaning the interviewer reminded him:
"You are aware that overwhelmingly Democrats support Biden's stance on Ukraine?"
His answer:
"That doesn't make it right. I don't care if 100% of Democrats are against me on this, I will still say it because it is true".
Beautiful. That is a leader.
2) On the many, many, many lies were were told during the Covid pandemic he was asked about who is he going to listen to about health concerns if the FDA and the CDC are corrupt - he began his answer by saying this - "Blind faith in authority is a feature of religion, not in science."

That impresses me.

A war president can seldom be defeated in the primaries.

This time with Biden, that is going to weigh heavily against the D party unless the switch can be pulled off close to the general election.

Is Newsome the most likely to take over as the agreed upon war president?

This time with Biden, that is going to weigh heavily against the D party unless the switch can be pulled off close to the general election.

The thread is about RFK Jr, not Biden, not Newsome, not the Ukraine war. Try again.

He appeals to MAGA not to Democrats

He’s a male Tulsi
READ: I will dismiss everything he says, and everything positive said about him because conservatives seem to have common ground. (Refer to (R) means reject) I will continue to abide by what I am told to think.

It is very unfortunate in this country that almost every American will either listen or refuse to listen to someone based on what letter they think is listed by their name.
If there is a (D) by their name... half the country won't listen to them because that D represents (Dismiss)
If there is a (R) by their name... half the country won't listen to them because that R represents (Reject)
And is exactly why Congress has a 78% disapproval rating, yet 98% were re-elected.

I don't know everything there is to know about this man. But I like a LOT of what he says.

Two in particular:

"You are aware that overwhelmingly Democrats support Biden's stance on Ukraine?"
His answer:
"That doesn't make it right. I don't care if 100% of Democrats are against me on this, I will still say it because it is true".
2) On the many, many, many lies were were told during the Covid pandemic he was asked about who is he going to listen to about health concerns if the FDA and the CDC are corrupt - he began his answer by saying this - "Blind faith in authority is a feature of religion, not in science."

That impresses me.
DINO!

He appeals to MAGA not to Democrats

He’s a male Tulsi
Crazy how a "real republican" parrots democrat rhetoric like its going out of style.
However, what you say is true, he doesnt appeal to democrats. Because he doesnt grope little girls and he isnt a war monger. 2 things the Ds seem to despise.
Just
Tulsi

Biden isn't a "war president".

Two in particular:

His answer:

That impresses me.
The sonofabitch said earlier this week that he would sign an assault weapons bill as President. This is after last week claiming he was a supporter of the Second Amendment.

You can never trust a damn Democrat.

Biden isn't a "war president".
The term my or may not apply to the present proxy war.
Maybe we can go with a 'proxy war president'?

However, the sheer gravity of the war and the absolute demands for America's success should indicate that it shouldn't be played down.

I'm good with you if you decide to keep your replies to me respectable.

The sonofabitch said earlier this week that he would sign an assault weapons bill as President. This is after last week claiming he was a supporter of the Second Amendment.

You can never trust a damn Democrat.
Sorry, but that is a misrepresentation of what he said. And cherry picking, not by you, but likely where you got that from that misinformed you.
DIRECT QUOTE (source below) - "
“I do not believe that there is, within the second amendment, anything we can meaningfully do to reduce the trade in the ownership of guns,” he said, “and I’m not going to take people’s guns away.”
“Anybody who tells you that they’re going to be able to reduce gun violence through gun control at this point I don’t think is being realistic,”

What you are referring to is this line - “If we can get a consensus on it, (assault weapons ban) if Republicans and Democrats agree to it and it passes Congress, I would sign it,” he said.

That is not saying he would sponsor it - he categorically denied doing that, all he said if such a ban was supported by Republicans and Democrats, he would sign it. But that is not going to happen. Not in a 1000 years.

Hardly... but I understand that sentiment, because today's Democrat means to subscribe to insanity and groupthink.
To which he doesn't subscribe to.
He says what he believes, not what he is told to believe.
So yes, I understand your sentiment.
Maybe Liz Cheney and RFK Jr. should run a split ticket.

She is the same way.

Two in particular:

His answer:

That impresses me.
Yup. I don't care that RFK jr is a Democrat. Or, bears the Kennedy name - I won't vote for him. And yes, I am a Democrat.

Forum List

Back